Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) (2917 Views)

Is This Behavior Normal In Lagos? (pics, Video) / Apprentice Wins N16m Sports Bet In Alaba Market, His Boss Orders / Uproar As Anambra Man Settles His Apprentice With N100k After 9 Years (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by ultron12345: 9:24am On May 07, 2019
Here are the requirements apprentice tailors need to meet before graduating as fully certified tailors. Is this not extortion?

Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by ultron12345: 9:26am On May 07, 2019
Isn't this extortion? These unions are one of the major problems of doing business in Nigeria.

lalasticala, FOD, puskin , naijacutee, dominique

Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by Nbote(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2019
Hehehehe... Yorubas have a way of turning any occasion into a full blown owambe.. How is dis list different from a bride price list

2 Likes

Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 07, 2019
What customer comes to a tailor and ask for certificate? Just go open your shop after learning and forget this useless exploit called "Freedom". This is clearly an enslavement. You should be glad they didn't remember to add 4 tailoring machines. Lubbish!

1 Like

Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by wisino1(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2019
I be yahoo boy when I go see money pay all this......
Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by Davash222(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2019
Yoruba and Owambe eee.

Na so I dey one bar dey watch my darling Chelsea play against Man u. One girl and her friends came to celebrate, what are they celebrating ?

The girl started apprentice as a make up artist!!

everywhere full, drinks, pepper soup, suya.
Na so I take drink two bottles of Goldberg and one full plate of fish pepper soup.
Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by delishpot: 9:55am On May 07, 2019
Dem go always add prayer as dem dey chop you small small. Nigerians be defrauding you and praying for you at the same time. Yes MA, I have not eaten since I was born ma, please feed this hungry man and God will bless you ma. God will not let you suffer ma.
Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by peteruuu(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2019
Baba nla extortion
Re: See The Requirements To Gain Freedom As A Tailoring Apprentice In Lagos (pics) by GraGra247(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2019
This is daylight robbery. EFCC must see this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Reopen Form M / Nigeria: Jaiz Bank An Islamic Bank Commenced Op In Kaduna / Re-direct Your Mails/Parcels From UK To Nigeria (Get a UK virtual address)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.