Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,953 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA (2893 Views)

Vehicle Pre Purchase Inspection Service / Stop And Pre-order Benz G Wagon, Bentley, Rolls Royce... From The US / Pre-order Trailer Head And Other Heavy Duty Trucks From America and Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
As some are aware, we have been offering vehicle Pre-order purchase service for few years without advertising it to the general public.

Some of our notable success stories are chronicled by an esteemed customer HeavenlyBang below

https://www.nairaland.com/5166567/infiniti-g35-boston-doorstep

https://www.nairaland.com/6302822/eight-day-god-made-v8

Big Thank You to HeavenlyBang, ComputerBoy, puZZyNegro and others numerous customers both on and off Nairaland where they read about us.

Furthermore, due to the increase in forklift fee by shipping companies and upsurge in vehicle rejection by US ports; we are happy to inform you that we are loading vehicles in containers from Kearny NJ, Savannah GA and Brooklyn Park MN regularly; do contact us.

$1,200 shipping fee, while trucking/towing is subject to pick-up location.

Included: Warehousing, Loading, Validation for the titles, and ocean freight to the port in Nigeria.
Not included: Any customs inspection in the USA, Destination charges, import duties in Nigeria.

WhatsApp/Call 08188631785.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Two cars now. No issues and a total pleasure to work with. Will not hesitate for the third when it's time. wink

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Tested and Trusted.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by computerboy: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2021
My trusted Oga. Very transparent and most importantly, no hidden charges.
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by kuntash: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
DelTel:
As some are aware, we have been offering vehicle Pre-order purchase service for few years without advertising it to the general public.

Some of our notable success stories are chronicled by an esteemed customer HeavenlyBang below

https://www.nairaland.com/5166567/infiniti-g35-boston-doorstep

https://www.nairaland.com/6302822/eight-day-god-made-v8

Big Thank You to HeavenlyBang, ComputerBoy, puZZyNegro and others numerous customers both on and off Nairaland where they read about us.

Furthermore, due to the increase in forklift fee by shipping companies and upsurge in vehicle rejection by US ports; we are happy to inform you that we are loading vehicles in containers from Kearny NJ, Savannah GA and Brooklyn Park MN regularly; do contact us.

$1,200 shipping fee, while trucking/towing is subject to pick-up location.

Included: Warehousing, Loading, Validation for the titles, and ocean freight to the port in Nigeria.
Not included: Any customs inspection in the USA, Destination charges, import duties in Nigeria.

WhatsApp/Call 08188631785.

How much is the clearing here in Lagos. .

And how can it be received, how does owner get notified etc..

You might need to explain better for interested persons who have little knowledge about it..

Thanks
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Two cars now. No issues and a total pleasure to work with. Will not hesitate for the third when it's time. wink

At your service always chief.

computerboy:
My trusted Oga. Very transparent and most importantly, no hidden charges.

Thank you sir.

GAZZUZZ:
Tested and Trusted.

Thank you for always guaranteeing us whenever the need arises. Most grateful.

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
kuntash:

How much is the clearing here in Lagos. .

And how can it be received, how does owner get notified etc..

You might need to explain better for interested persons who have little knowledge about it..

Thanks

The pre-order process is quite simple. The buyer decides what vehicle he/she wants, contact us to search for it either in USA and get an estimate (budget) for it. If within budget of the buyer and ready to proceed, a refundable deposit is payable to bid for the vehicle(s). Upon successful win of a bid, the balance payment is made for the vehicle immediately.

The land transport and shipping is paid about 2 weeks to arrival at Lagos port and customs clearance as well upon arrival in Lagos.

No hidden charges and our reasonable fee is payable upon successful purchase.

Please note, a buyer can decide to engage anyone of his/her choice to pick up in USA and/or clear the vehicle. We do not enforce our service on anyone.

To answer your first question, Customs clearance depends on the make and year model of the vehicle purchased, for instance, most vehicles under 15years i.e 2006 and below is cleared for N480k-N500k.
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by Carshopper(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dele na boy dele na boy - in davido voice.... grin grin grin

A friend and brother I can count and rely on ....money I dey owe am I can't count.... grin cheesy.... trusted...true...honest...

I dey come ur house weekend

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Carshopper:
Dele na boy dele na boy - in davido voice.... grin grin grin

A friend and brother I can count and rely on ....money I dey owe am I can't count.... grin cheesy.... trusted...true...honest...

I dey come ur house weekend

grin big man cheesy
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by seunoj: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
DelTel:

The pre-order process is quite simple. The buyer decides what vehicle he/she wants, contact us to search for it either in USA and get an estimate (budget) for it. If within budget of the buyer and ready to proceed, a refundable deposit is payable to bid for the vehicle(s). Upon successful win of a bid, the balance payment is made for the vehicle immediately.

The land transport and shipping is paid about 2 weeks to arrival at Lagos port and customs clearance as well upon arrival in Lagos.

No hidden charges and our reasonable fee is payable upon successful purchase.

Please note, a buyer can decide to engage anyone of his/her choice to pick up in USA and/or clear the vehicle. We do not enforce our service on anyone.

To answer your first question, Customs clearance depends on the make and year model of the vehicle purchased, for instance, most vehicles under 15years i.e 2006 and below is cleared for N480k-N500k.

How do u handle exchange rate part? Is the rate more friendly than aboki’s?
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by meetchandus(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Very cool,calm and trusted person to deal with. Nice one sir.
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
seunoj:

How do u handle exchange rate part? Is the rate more friendly than aboki’s?

I made payment last week at N465.

PS: another payment today at N465.

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
We are also your go-to man for Clean Title vehicles from direct owners and dealerships in USA.
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by Bombiday(m): 6:55am On Jan 21, 2021
Bought a few cars through him last year, will buy a few more this year with him still. More than amazing all round service
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by SensualMan1(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2021
DelTel:
We are also your go-to man for Clean Title vehicles from direct owners and dealerships in USA.
Chief....!

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by replete(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Nice another plug
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fantastic Offer

Toyota Camry 2009.

Follow link below to view the vehicle:
https://www.copart.com/lot/60371210

Asking price: N2.650m.

WhatsApp/call 08188631785.
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by Ogbaba123: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2021
I don’t know who you are but I believe you were involved in shipping my car to Nigeria from the USA. Really nice ride, no major issues.
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bombiday:
Bought a few cars through him last year, will buy a few more this year with him still. More than amazing all round service

Ogbaba123:
I don’t know who you are but I believe you were involved in shipping my car to Nigeria from the USA. Really nice ride, no major issues.

We have worked for so many people and most are unknown to us, I can only say Thank You for trusting us. We shall never disappoint.

Please, is Bombiday the BMW man (bought 4 BMW vehicles in 2020).
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by uchman(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Can you salvage/dismantle cars, turn them into parts and ship in same container with the cars?

You will forever thank me...
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by Idaytesj29(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
How much is a 2008 Corolla Sport?
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Idaytesj29:
How much is a 2008 Corolla Sport?

Let's talk on WhatsApp please 08188631785.
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Honda Ridgeline RTL
2017 model.

SOLD SOLD

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Toyota Camry
XSE
2019 model

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2021
Lexus
Rx 300
Accident-free
Clean Title

N2.5m pre-order.

Flash Deals.

SOLD SOLD

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 8:01am On May 17, 2021
Fastest Finger

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2021
Acura MDX
Pre-order.

5.4M.

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2021

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2021
Toyota
Highlander
2008 model
Clean Title
Accident-free

N4.8m Pre-order price.

SOLD SOLD

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2021

Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by uchman(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2021
Can you help to dismantle cars?
Re: Vehicle Pre-order With Ease from USA by DelTel(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2021
uchman:
Can you help to dismantle cars?

No sir/ma.

Maybe later when we have mastered that line of auto business.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Bedroom Penthouse For A Plot Of Land / Buy Clean And Affordable Naija Used Cars From Ibadan. / Honda Accord 1991 Model(halla,factory Ac)for Sale At Unbeatable Prize!@(540k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.