Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

SEO Writers Needed Urgently - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SEO Writers Needed Urgently (1321 Views)

I'm Tired,i Need Good SEO Writers With Crispy Writing / Seo Writers / Premium Quality SEO Writers Needed For Amazon Affiliate Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by EseMedia1: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2021
I am Ese and I am interested in the job if it is still available!
My email is mayrystacy@gmail.com
Dominique123:
We are still hiring SEO writers to join our team. You should be able to understand basic SEO writing guidelines. Also, the writer should be able to deliver one or two contents every day. Deadline matters a lot to us. This is a long term project. And the pay is fair enough. We pay per word.

Note: You will be required to write a sample content on: Does Amazon ship to Nigeria? using a writing guide we send you. Nobody will publish the content anywhere. We just want to be sure the writer can meet basic writing standards.

Drop your email and we will reach out ASAP.
Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by EseMedia1: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
I am Ese
And you can reach me on mayrystacy@gmail.com
Dominique123:
We are still hiring SEO writers to join our team. You should be able to understand basic SEO writing guidelines. Also, the writer should be able to deliver one or two contents every day. Deadline matters a lot to us. This is a long term project. And the pay is fair enough. We pay per word.

Note: You will be required to write a sample content on: Does Amazon ship to Nigeria? using a writing guide we send you. Nobody will publish the content anywhere. We just want to be sure the writer can meet basic writing standards.

Drop your email and we will reach out ASAP.
Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by CopyPeter: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
EseMedia1:
I am Ese
And you can reach me on mayrystacy@gmail.com
Goodday, adejumo91@gmail.com
Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by Dominique123(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Everybody, please be careful when working with this guy. All he does is copy and paste and expect you to make payment. Imagine sending in content with over 56% plagiarism. So he basically copies and pastes and expects you to pay him. Be careful when working with him. He is not to be trusted.

WyseWisdom:

Please reach me at; wisdomwyz@gmail.com
Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by Chidexter(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Im interested what Niche bro?.
Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by princecopy(m): 12:36am On Mar 24, 2021
I wish to apply so as to prove how compelling my contents are.

Here's my e-mail below

princeogechiabraham@gmail.com
Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by pabllov53: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2021
princecopy:
I wish to apply so as to prove how compelling my contents are.

Here's my e-mail below

princeogechiabraham@gmail.com
how much do you charge per word?
Re: SEO Writers Needed Urgently by DaystarBilly(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
sixtustolstoyan@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Pay To Publish Your Books / Just Talk And Let Your Computer Type For You / See An Epic Reply From Someone Who Wanted To Learn Fiction from me( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.