Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' (4287 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / My Wife Poisoned My Mother With Salt / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
YES! i didn't make errors in the topic!

That woman is nothing but a manipulator, liar, cheat, fraud and a dick rod bitch!

My life around her is like hell, she only cares about herself and she always want to be the only one comfortable even at the expense of her children! She would mock my late dad just to just get whatever she wants.

Its better to be orphan than to have this witch around your life. I wish she died instead of my dad, i would still appreciate nature if something happens to her today and she dies off. A quick death is better cause i wouldn't want any more wastage of time.

Bleep HER!

3 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by NextD18: 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairaland should do well to create a psychiatric section.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is bad on all sides,maybe you are still too young but you should know that whatever it is you are passing through in her hands patience is the only way out.Not all mothers are good mothers but you must know your boundary while praying to God to give you your independence and cut away from her but with frequent visits.May God heal and console you

5 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by delishpot: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
This is why I tell fathers. Love your kids and treat your family well cos kids grow up and become wise. Dont follow those SM posts that tell men to be selfish cos kids grow up to appteciate only their moms. Kids know good fathers and evil mothers no matter the wash wash a bad woman says, her kids will grow up knowing the truth based on how dad treates them.

OP, dont stress it. Focus on your growth as much as you can and dont wish her dead or alive. Na God hands those ones dey.

9 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Odoogu(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
if you hold unto this hate, it's gonna corrupt your mind and most likely make you repeat the same process via your own children, and maybe to their own children also.... and the cycle continues.

break the cycle, find peace and let life happen!

4 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by decatalyst(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
This one strong oo.

But the truth is, I can understand your frustration and all you need to do is to divert this energy into developing yourself.

Use the pulse to create a renewed drive towards the attainment of your dreams and goals.

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Freestainworld(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
you have a disorganized family, even you typing this is no different from your mother, unless you work on your self.

3 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by usj(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
From the description of your Mum, I totally agree with you that you hate her. It's okay! This Too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Denique(f): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Mothers are usually caring so hating your mom could be either of these or both:

She's down and taking it out on those around her–children

You are a rebel.

Whichever it is, there's always room to fix things. Sit her down or go to talk to someone she listens to. There must be one.
Iron things out with her and if you're independent enough, get your own place to avoid close contact.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mohims(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
May God have mercy on your cursed soul.

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Mindlog: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

That woman is nothing but a manipulator, liar, cheat, fraud and a dick rod bitch!

My life around her is like hell, she only cares about herself and she always want to be the only one comfortable even at the expense of her children! She would mock my late dad just to just get whatever she wants.

Its better to be orphan than to have this witch around your life. I wish she died instead of my dad, i would still appreciate nature if something happens to her today and she dies off. A quick death is better cause i wouldn't want any more wastage of time.

Bleep HER!

Do meet up with someone you feel comfortable with, who is likely not going to be judgemental to help you explore the big emotions you are dealing with because neither you nor your mother is safe from your continued repression...a ticking time bomb.

Do make effort to seek professional help, it will be cheaper in the long run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

Bleep HER!

Now, this is serious!

I'm beginning to be afraid for your mother.
Instead of staying with her and harbouring so much hate (towards her) that consumes you day by day, why not leave before you do something you might regret?
What is holding you back from leaving?
What did she do to deserve so much hate from you? Did she kill your dad?
Seek help fast! The hate is about to swallow you up!

2 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mariahAngel(f): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
mohims:
May God have mercy on your cursed soul.

He's not cursed, he's just so troubled.
This is the worst time in his life to be without a father he looked up to.
He's angry with his mum, probably the world and everything.

I pray he finds peace and calm.

7 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by ogashman(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
wow

bro calm down......I know some mothers can be a bone in the neck but, heck! cut her some slack...

if you feel you can't take her bullsheet anymore, plan on leaving the house for good....

abeg make una check ma siggy
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by SweetCunt97(f): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Denique:
Mothers are usually caring so hating your mom could be either of these or both:

She's down and taking it out on those around her–children

You are a rebel.

Whichever it is, there's always room to fix things. Sit her down or go to talk to someone she listens to. There must be one.
Iron things out with her and if you're independent enough, get your own place to avoid close contact.

It is well.
Yimu... Tell that to mothers that label their kids witches or the ones that throw their babies into gutters.

Some relationships are best done afar.

3 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by SweetCunt97(f): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

Bleep HER!
Just try to get somewhere else to stay. With this kinda hatred, you might snap and simply bash her brains out with a pestle or stab multiple times with a knife. You are hurt and it burns, I understand but you need to leave the toxic environment.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by TrueChristians: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please and please the last thing you wish your mother or anyone is dead , the best thing you do is pray for God to take control of the situation, your prayers alone will make a difference
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mohims(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

He's not cursed, he's just so troubled.
This is the worst time in his life to be without a father he looked up to.
He's angry with his mum, probably the world and everything.

I pray he finds peace and calm.
No matter what he should never have gone this far saying all what he said. This is a woman that carried him in her womb for 9 months. If she curses him, he will be doomed forever. He needs to be guided
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mariahAngel(f): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Just try to get somewhere else to stay. With this kinda hatred, you might snap and simply bash her brains out with a pestle or stab multiple times with a knife. You are hurt and it burns, I understand but you need to leave the toxic environment.

Omg!

Are you trying to put ideas in his head with your explicit comment?
He's already very vulnerable to his anger as it is....

3 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
mohims:

No matter what he should never have gone this far saying all what he said. This is a woman that carried him in her womb for 9 months. If she curses him, he will be doomed forever. He needs to be guided
This nonsense you just said is the exact same thing she uses to defraud me and my siblings every single time. i hate the fact that you even had to say it here. bleep you too you bitchy piece of shit

5 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by SweetCunt97(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

Omg!

Are you trying to put ideas in his head with your explicit comment?
He's already very vulnerable to his anger as it is....
Just telling him the worst that could happen and it is in his best interest to leave.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by SweetCunt97(f): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
This nonsense you just said is the exact same thing she uses to defraud me and my siblings every single time. i hate the fact that you even had to say it here. bleep you too you bitchy piece of shit
You are a spirit too, you have ur powers. Anyone curse you, you simply reverse it or cancel it with your mouth. The universe sees

1 Like

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by SweetCunt97(f): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
mohims:

Forget that emotional blackmail

4 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mariahAngel(f): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
mohims:

Her curse can only affect him if she's totally without blame.
Parents are obligated to be responsible for their children as much as children are obligated to honour and respect their parents.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Bluehill1051: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
You can kill the, bi*ch if u like. Use a pillow at night
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by firdaus95026: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nairaland should do well to create a psychiatric section.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by LordKO(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
@OP

Make do with the fact that your mother has a schizoid personality disorder. Now, you neither need to hate her nor allow her to continually drain you and everyone around her; instead, use a love-carefree-resistance approach to have her under control and manage her. Don't expect empathy and its benefits from her. There's nothing much you and anyone can do to eradicate her condition, you can only manage her, and she can't help herself much, no matter how much she might wish to.
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mohims(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
You need mental evaluation. You can go and jump into a lagoon. Useless child
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mohims(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

Her curse can only affect him if she's totally without blame.
Parents are obligated to be responsible for their children as much as children are obligated to honour and respect their parents.
You must be a joker. I expect you to advice him to struggle for himself instead of reasoning like a baby at his age. Please never make the mistake of incurring your mother's curse because your life will forever be a misery
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mohims(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Forget that emotional blackmail
That's what you think? You are obviously from the indomie generation. May God help you
Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by mariahAngel(f): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
mohims:

You must be a joker. I expect you to advice him to struggle for himself instead of reasoning like a baby at his age. Please never make the mistake of incurring your mother's curse because your life will forever be a misery

Joker you say?
Well, did you care to know why he feels nothing but bitterness and hatred towards his mother?
Does he not deserve to be heard because he's the child?
Do you know what it means for a child to come to hate his mother?
Are parents always right? There's a reason why the bible says "Father (parents) do not provoke your children"
Jezebel was also someone's mother also you know?

...and I can NEVER incur the curse of my mother because she's good not only to me and my siblings, but to my father and everyone else, so we're good to her as well.

4 Likes

Re: ' I Hate My Mother With My Life! I Wish Her Nothing But Absolute Death! ' by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Only those that have been in the OP's shoe will understand this. Women are excessively manipulative, believe them at your own peril. I'm even beginning to think that Eve ate the apple willingly and put the blame on the snake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TV News Anchor Arrested For Beating Her Husband (PICTURED) / Father Tears 11-year Old Daughter’s Hymen, Destroys Her Vulva During Rape / The Mistake Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.