Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" (35087 Views)

Elon Musk Puts Media On Notice: 'You Should Be Worried, We Have Only Just Begun' / Royal Family Releases Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II After Final Farewell / Donald Trump: "Our Historic Movement Has Only Just Begun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by LivingBetter: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2021
softset:
The end of an era. Good riddance.

The beginning of a new government begins tomorrow. I wish President Joe Biden and his team great success as they take America to the next level.

God bless America.

Ha! APC Next level?

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by fujirice: 9:35am On Jan 20, 2021
You want to make America great again by attacking her institutions? That was your greatest undoing.
Only God knows what you would have done if you were an African or Asian leader
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by frankdGreat125: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2021
In life there is Seasons, Donald Trump you will always remain in my mind, you remain the best President America have ever produced. Uniting Israel and other Arab world has vindicated you. Returning Jerusalem to Israel will speak for you.
Making peace with North Korea is there. You never sent your soldier's to war, you stop Gay marriage, Lesbians, bi-sexuals and condemned it. That is the reason why they came after you like for Nigerian President Good luck Jonathan who failed to dance their Sogede dancing pattern.
Everyone will never cherish you, but as for me I look up to you Sir as my IDOL.
America will remember you when time come, as Nigerians are calling to bring back Goodluck Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Abdlwafu88: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2021
We move....
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by intersect20(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=majamajic post=98241101]This is too long
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Jeromejnr(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2021
kingxsamz:
My man Jeromejnr, I hope you're seeing this?
That your prophecy must come to pass by fire by force, if not, you've been fooling yourself this whole time with your imaginary god.

First of all, it wasn't my prophecy. I said someone prophesied.

Secondly, how can you leave all the time tested fulfilled prophecies in the bible and come to the conclusion that the God of the Bible is imaginary because someone prophesied Trump will win second term and it hasn't happened yet?

Trump is still president as I type this. tongue
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by YorubaPrince: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
FYI I'm Yoruba. And once again, you're a disgrace to the tribe.

We've seen too many Okoro Savages dying to be Yoruba but, we no want.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2021
What Democrats forgot all of a sudden is that not all Americans are Democrats.
I was a die hard Democrats until I read about Trump. They sowed discord about that Russia Collusion for 4years. They never said anything wrong according to the media.
The hate you see in the Capitol has been Nursed for 4years. Why did you see them complaining of Nancy Pelosi. A ugly hag who has been in Federal Rep for 35years. Yet they complain of Africans same for chuck schumer.
Trump is not the worst president neither is he the best. He has been in the entertainment seen for a long time before winning election as the only non-politician.
He let his ideology of business cloud his judgement and he failed in diplomacy.
Biden has been in politics for 40years and he did nothing for the Blacks who are clouding behind him since he is no racist?grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by TheWalkingMind: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:

We've seen too many Okoro Savages dying to be Yoruba but, we no want.
Oh I get you. Your comment was a tribal comment less more intellectual. Apologies.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by EmekaA125(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2021
softset:
The end of an era. Good riddance.

The beginning of a new government begins tomorrow. I wish President Joe Biden and his team great success as they take America to the next level.

God bless America.
Old age will limit his performance. Dude is weak and feeble. He will leave governance in the hands of Harris Kamala. Stop blind followership because you hate Trump.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by EmekaA125(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2021
Chimaokigwe:
Trump messed this guy up. That's what happens when your loyalty is to a fool.

Meanwhile, CNN is currently roasting Donashuku Trump, playing videos of the unbelievably stupid things he said over the past 4 years.
Hope CNN will deploy such energy on Biden. Shameless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by EmekaA125(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:
This dude has been very successful in becoming the first U.S President to everything negative and I can guarantee you he'll also end up being the first U.S President to rot in jail! cool I can bet my life on that.

Americans cherish their nation more than any man, Politicians or Politics! America above all!

That's exactly why all his allies went against him. He dared put their democracy of >300yrs in danger and porous to their enemies. BASTARD!

He'll be tried in court, convicted and would end up being bankrupt, divorced by Melania and probably end up in jail or end up dying of heart attack! undecided
U will be the one to rot in jail. Afonja scratched face pig
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by EmekaA125(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2021
Zeeknow3245:
What Democrats forgot all of a sudden is that not all Americans are Democrats.
I was a die hard Democrats until I read about Trump. They sowed discord about that Russia Collusion for 4years. They never said anything wrong according to the media.
The hate you see in the Capitol has been Nursed for 4years. Why did you see them complaining of Nancy Pelosi. A ugly hag who has been in Federal Rep for 35years. Yet they complain of Africans same for chuck schumer.
Trump is not the worst president neither is he the best. He has been in the entertainment seen for a long time before winning election as the only non-politician.
He let his ideology of business cloud his judgement and he failed in diplomacy.
Biden has been in politics for 40years and he did nothing for the Blacks who are clouding behind him since he is no racist?grin
An average white man is a racist. Biden is not an exception.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by karnap(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2021
I will be waiting to see how Americans will starts crying under biden because Trump will fueling things to happened.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by ofiko123(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2021
Oga, your time has expired...go in peace..
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by kingxsamz(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2021
Jeromejnr:

First of all, it wasn't my prophecy. I said someone prophesied.

Secondly, how can you leave all the time tested fulfilled prophecies in the bible and come to the conclusion that the God of the Bible is imaginary because someone prophesied Trump will win second term and it hasn't happened yet?

Trump is still president as I type this. tongue

Damn... Forcing yourself to smile behind those tears I see. grin grin grin
Your god has failed you, those clowns you call prophets have failed you, and the prophecy which you so much believed was from your imaginary god also failed you. Now you're trying to come up with some excuse in your mind to make yourself feel less uncomfortable, by not giving room for any thought that what you've believed all these while was a lie. grin
I love how reality keeps slamming the door in the faces of you religious 'nut jobs'. grin

No no.. cry cry cry perhaps, kim Clement didn't see well, or perhaps Christians didn't pray enough, or perhaps God changed his mind. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.... grin grin grin
Baba said the prophecy wasn't his, therefore he's exempted from being embarrassed for believing such nonsense. grin
Man, you're some clown.
That was you two months ago. Now you're silent. grin

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by topmag2019: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Video
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by dexmond: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Thank you. Now, you can shut up.

I believe I am entitled to my opinion. Why then do you want me to shut up?
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by YorubaPrince: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

U will be the one to rot in jail. Afonja scratched face pig

Who doesn't know anything Okoro Savage is associated with Cowardice? Just like Kanu.. same with Trump, Ojukwu et al... grin
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by BlestHanneSSG: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2021
Ok.. Let me mark the farewell register and say goodbye to this one of a kind creature, on behalf of myself and my family.

There can never be another Donald. There can never be another dramatic POTUS.. Never ever!!!

Goodluck to you Mr Trump and welcome back to your career of skyline watching and imagination of future possibilities..

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Widall: 11:51am On Jan 20, 2021
My own is , how does this man deliver lengthy messages offhand?
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
dexmond:
Trump was very brave to take on the forces of darkness in his fallen nature as a man.

At the general assembly of world leaders, he emphatically told them that he will not cede the sovereignty of US to un-elected globalist who are not accountable to any one. Trump succeeded in delaying some of their activities, but we know they wont stop until they have placed the last block of the pyramid.

Ordinary folks who are busy looking for their daily bread may not understand the nuances. Those of us who follow that man called the "Wisdom of God" can discern because He gave of the information in the ancient manuscript.

Trump should hide under "The Rock" because they will come after him for creating awareness about the the activities of the men and women who want to take away the freedom of his people. They will attack him with everything they have, including members of his family. The only way he can win is if he pledges allegiance to "The Word".

For the rest of the people who are on the Lambs side, there is no need to fret. Your brothers and sisters who have gone before you overcame with the Blood and the testimonies of their mouth. You too will overcome!
undecided

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Chimaokigwe: 12:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

Hope CNN will deploy such energy on Biden. Shameless hypocrites.

You must be one of the Ipob members who ruined Trump grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by homealone00: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:
This dude has been very successful in becoming the first U.S President to everything negative and I can guarantee you he'll also end up being the first U.S President to rot in jail! cool I can bet my life on that.

Americans cherish their nation more than any man, Politicians or Politics! America above all!

That's exactly why all his allies went against him. He dared put their democracy of >300yrs in danger and porous to their enemies. BASTARD!

He'll be tried in court, convicted and would end up being bankrupt, divorced by Melania and probably end up in jail or end up dying of heart attack! undecided
OGA your life is useless joor goan bet it to do great things in life is it not same you that bet your life on Hillary winning the last time? How many life do you have sef?

1 Like

Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
TimeTraveler369:
Why should national governments capable of building communication infrastructures both online and offline depend on a privately owned web messaging system to reach the world, and by so doing embolden the Capitalists to ridicle dissent views?

Trump is a great guy, and has achieved a great feat in life from cradle.

He will be missed by all.
It is simply because capitalism in a main stream of the system of government called DEMOCRACY that's why. It's a system for the rich to get richer and powerful under the guise of serving the poor. It is very much vested interest inclined.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by 12345baba(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Terrorist go happy eh
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Dreyton36:
All these don't matter no more

You could've stepped down respectively but you didn't
To all the Trump supporters how fa @LoyalHustler1

Trump is an assholeeee he won't be missed at all
Pence all the way jare

Ordinary farewell speech don turn novel , he just talks too much and I hate people that talk too much , just like davido angry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
My only concern is that i hope you will pay me my 1500 dollars?

Just get ready for what is about to happen.

by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by RtdGeneral: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
I no see anytin like I constructed 30km roads that has been abandoned by past governments as part of him achievement! He only listed out policies that he made to make the economy strived and favourable for growth. Shame on African leaders, especially Nigerian Leaders. They will only list trashed as achievements, notin like sustainable policies! I am not a fan of Trump though
Re: Trump Pens Farewell Address : "The Movement We Started Is Only Just Beginning" by mattbass(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Naija Sabi carry another country matter for head chai na wah ohhh.

Person say him no want una for him country una come dey vex.
Person say him country first, una come dey vex.
Person say make everybody stay for their lane una come dey vex.

If una fit channel this same energy towards building Nigeria and Making Nigeria Great shebi e for better but una say no, nothing dey Naija to repair and una dey run dey go white man land and the white man say him no want una wetin come b d big deal.

I still dey talkam no white man fit build Naija even if Naija go rotten na still we all go still build Naija ohh.
I don talk my own Naija.

Dem say if Ur friend bear bear catch with fire better use water rub Ur own makeam good make e for no catch fire too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers / Ivanka Trump Plans To Attend Biden's Inauguration Against Her Father's Wishes / Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.