Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

“I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s (9150 Views)

What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by TY360: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2021
The chat which was shared by blogger, Gistlovers, showed the duo gushing over themselves and exposing their plans to spoil themselves during their next reunion.

In the chat, the alleged side chick asked if Captain’s wife, Omotola would shift when he arrives Nigeria, and he replied in affirmative, saying there must be a shifting.

This is coming hours after it was alleged that Omotola is having an extra marital affair with former Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole.

Read chats below:
https://nubng.com/i-want-my-personal-time-with-you-uninterrupted-alleged-leaked-chat-between-omotola-jalades-husband-and-his-side-chick/

2 Shares

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by illicit(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2021
Na Omotola and family's time to cast this year....

Dem don dey eye dem tey tey

Awon aye

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by sholatech(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
Yoruba women are end time cheats

They Bleep Like rabbits even in marriage

Try and read...this news is about her husband. Not Omotola herself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by meobizy(f): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Fake news.
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Biglittlelois(f): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seems like the chat above is between her and her husband, and her husband is aware she has a boyfriend, but it still doesnt 100% say the boyfriend is oshi Omo ale angry

2 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Biglittlelois(f): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2021
[s]
NaijaRoyalty:
Yoruba women are end time cheats

They Bleep Like rabbits even in marriage
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by pretydiva(f): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
What's the title of this movie undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omotola will be in pains.... grin grin

Kai, naija men can cheat.

As they say, when you cheat never be caught or exposed
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by VulgarLee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ayiiii grin
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by stupidmod2: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
soo the story is about
omo
husband
boyfriend
former governor

this is how u end up writing a stupid story if u looking for clicks useless bloggers
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by aarin29642: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Seems like the chat above is between her and her husband, and her husband is aware she has a boyfriend, but it still doesnt 100% say the boyfriend is oshi Omo ale

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Pochettino(f): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
So its a family of adultery.
Wow
AFONJA women are really experts at adultery so im not surprised. I thought AFONJAS always used this Omotola as example of a good wife. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Queenslander(f): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmm, let's not jump into conclusion oh!!
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by China112(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Summary of the story above...for those who can't read patiently

1.Omotola's husband has a side chick in Nigeria demanding that omotola shifts while she enjoy's Captains "grin"

2. Omotola is not carrying last and is in full cheating competition with Captain her darling husband. She is alleged to be philandering with Osho

In all the two summary, non is my concern.
I amonly concerned about eating bread and milk but money no dey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by AuroraB(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
She asked for Receipt, got more kiss
Instead make she ignore wink

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Refinedbeing(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
illicit:
Na Omotola and family's time to cast this year....

Dem don dey eye dem tey tey

Awon aye
You believe the nonsense? It's all b*******.
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Refinedbeing(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gistlover or whatever seeking attention. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Mercy2006(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
I don't believe this bullshit.They are trying to pull down this beautiful couple.It will not work by His grace

2 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Pochettino:
So its a family of adultery.
Wow
AFONJA women are really experts at adultery so im not surprised. I thought AFONJAS always used this Omotola as example of a good wife. grin cheesy
Stop talking nonsense, you this MAN.
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Harpyeagle(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Are you sure it's omotola that's *nacking* all these "Am, am" where it's supposed be " I am/I'm". This is fake na.

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by FalseProphet1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
I see so much lies in this story
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by FlutterDollar99(m): 3:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why are they trying to bring down this couples

I can only see blackmail taken too far here

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Iceyjayz: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
I really don't care, y'all should get a life
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by just4fun(m): 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
CAN THE "IDIOTS" STOP FUELLING THIS "RUMOUR" FOR GOD'S SAKE.... whether its true or not.

Sometimes i wonder what u fools get in trying to ruin people's marriage....

Tufiakwa>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by YorubaPrince: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
I nvr really cared for this chic like that. She's such a fool. angry
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by mytime24(f): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Oshom-ole
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by majamajic(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmmm

After all these years , awon pull them down
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Someone can help me with a federal government job, I have 1.5m at hand and ready to pay once i get the job please.
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by adadike(f): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Omotola, pls don't let online gossips and bloggers break your beautiful home. I stand with you and your family in this trying times. You will overcome in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by ednut1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
Mercy2006:
I don't believe this bullshit.They are trying to pull down this beautiful couple.It will not work by His grace
it is common knowledge the man is a womaniser. Next

2 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
adadike:
Omotola, pls don't let online gossips and bloggers break your beautiful home. I stand with you and your family in this trying times. You will overcome in Jesus name
the man is a known womaniser. Wetin concern Jesus in this Most of the people we envy and adore online are not what we think they are. Shebi una think say dangote na simple gentle man too

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Programme For Enebeli Elebuwa Released / Millionaire Ayiri Emami Steps Out In A Hot Bum Short / Fab Photos From Actress Sugar Chika Asoegwu's Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.