Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

“I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s (9164 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / What’s Going On Between Omotola Jalade And Alexx Ekubo? / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Drilllemon: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
No be this people matters they do me right now!

Abeg who know about Fxgiant. Na legit broker?
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Commotfornigeri: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
I know girls in my uni days who were knacking captain.

1 Like

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by MxLawal: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
VIDEO REPORT OF OLYMP TRADE SHOWCASE AT DUBAI FOREX EXPO: TRULY THE BEST!
Kindly watch the video report of Olymp Trade at Dubai Forex Expo in December, 2020.
Surely, you will be inspired to believe that Olymp Trade is your best choice for profitable forex trading. I never doubt this anymore!
Trade to Win!
https://web.facebook.com/olymptradecom/posts/1578216305708312?_rdc=1&_rdr
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
I know girls in my uni days who were knacking captain.
even at work he knacks lol

2 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by bukatyne(f): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gistlover insinuated wife was dating Oshimole.

Wifey threatened her to prove it;

She turns around and accuse the husband of having an affair.

Toor!

Nice try though; I don't see this couple breaking up.

OmoT has too many things hinged on her image as a good wife and mother.

Next time, she should press control I.
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by tarantino1: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
China112:
Summary of the story above...for those who can't read patiently

1.Omotola's husband has a side chick in Nigeria demanding that omotola shifts while she enjoy's Captains "grin"

2. Omotola is not carrying last and is in full cheating competition with Captain her darling husband. She is alleged to be philandering with Osho

In all the two summary, non is my concern.
I amonly concerned about eating bread and milk but money no dey.

This is what the Smith family call an Entanglement grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by tunde82seidat(f): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
The only thing keeping that marriage is cos the hubby is rich and has a great job.Men, if you v money n responsible at home ,your wife will overlook your weakness

3 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by pigineng(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
Misscheery:
Someone can help me with a federal government job, I have 1.5m at hand and ready to pay once i get the job please.
problem no dey finish
invest that 1.5 for something meaningful before you work for 2months and retire

2 Likes

Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by Kobicove(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

You just committed first degree murder! cheesy
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by tarantino1: 11:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
Misscheery:
Someone can help me with a federal government job, I have 1.5m at hand and ready to pay once i get the job please.

https://www.nairaland.com/4133282/fresh-start-day-old-chicks
Re: “I Want My Time With You Uninterrupted” - Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s by BlackMamba69(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Rockstation, Mynd44, Justwise, Lalasticlala.

I'm guessing it's ok to violate rule 2 as long as the insult is in picture format right?? Got it!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omarion's Brother / Female Artiste Goes On Stage Without Pantise,flashes Her V.jay...(photo) / Fab Photos From Actress Sugar Chika Asoegwu's Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.