Stats: 3,154,844 members, 7,824,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America (773 Views)

Putin Sworn In As Russian President For Fifth Time / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible / Emmerson Mnangagwa To Be Sworn In As Zimbabwe President On Friday (2) (3) (4)

Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Hillard: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Read my latest thread to understand what's going on in America | Trump is coming back
https://www.nairaland.com/6375767/spoiler-alert-president-trump-coming

A Poem For The Victory Of Trump and America by an American patriot
It was the weekend before Kraken, and all thru the land, the lefties were trembling at the cards in Trump's hand.

The patriots were nestled, all snug in their beds, While visions of perp walks danced in their heads.

The laptops recovered in a raid days ago,
Shed new light on the crimes of our treasonous foe.

When up on the web there arose such a clatter, Big tech blocking accounts like free speech didn't matter.

Impeachment was threatened, amendment 25, "The Trump administration must not survive!"

They screamed from the rooftops, on every news show. "This bad bad bad orange man has just got to go!"

But Donald J Trump had a card up his sleeve, a card so glorious no one could believe.

You see, he had caught them. He set a big trap. He knew they would try this election fraud crap.

He watched them all do it, all in real time.
He was sure that Mike Pence would certify their crime.

His intel had told him they'd planned a false flag, To make sure Trump's destruction was all in the bag.

The Dems told Antifa "Show up in disguise and Wear your MAGA hats backwards so no one will get wise."

"When we start the debate, you all storm inside.
Don't worry, the police will open doors wide."

"We will blame all your damage on Trump and his fans, So never again will Trump thwart all our plans."

Trump knew Dems would do this, he sent special ops, They dressed like Antifa and grabbed the laptops.

Upon them was evidence of egregious crimes. The Deep State had done this crap so many times.

Straight to the military the evidence went.
Charges of treason were now imminent.

No screaming or crying would stop what was to come. Resignation and prison, and Gitmo for some.

Military tribunals will convict all these traitors. Who stole an election because they were haters.

When the trials are done and the votes are done right. Crimes done in the darkness have come to the light...

Trump will be sworn in to finish his eight.
And we will continue to make America great!
(by the unknown Patriot Poet!)
tongue

Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Xscape1993(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trump is a world leader. I will forever remain loyal to his political and business ideas.

Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Righteousness2(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump.

My Man Anymoment.

Much Love From me..
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Lifestone(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
How Trump bewitched the Christians still surprises me

Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by MightySparrow: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trump of God
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by kingxsamz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump.

My Man Anymoment.

Much Love From me..

How fa that your prophecy?
I guess your god forgot to make it happen.

Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Someone should help me,; Am seriously in need of a federal government job, I have a million naira at hand and willing to pay once i get the job please.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by malcom1X: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
I'll be waiting for this topic in front page.
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by helinues: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trump that's watching the swearing in ceremony.

He is a by gone

Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by mohims(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hahahaha...some people are very gullible sha. To all the gullible Trump supporters, this is for you all

Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by longetivity(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
This pastor should be incarcerated asap grin
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by LordReed(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hillard:

Better go take malaria medicine, your fever is making you delirious.
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by tyup(m): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Misscheery:
Someone should help me,; Am seriously in need of a federal government job, I have a million naira at hand and willing to pay once i get the job please.
Thanks and God bless

Are you interested in the Nigerian army?? no need to pay
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by abidoye21722: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump.My Man Anymoment.Much Love From me..

Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by talk2hb1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Misscheery:
Thanks and God bless
Unless you want job in Nigeria Postal Service,
1million too small
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Lifestone(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Misscheery:
Thanks and God bless
This is a crime! How did this country arrived here, openly in the public space soliciting for crime. Na wa o
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Lifestone:
How Trump bewitched the Christians still surprises me

Do you believe that the President of Nigeria is an imposter by the name Jubrin from Sudan? Is that being bewitched.
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Lifestone(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

Do you believe that the President of Nigeria is an imposter by the name Jubrin from Sudan? Is that being bewitched.
How could i believe such nonsense !
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
tyup:

Are you interested in the Nigerian army?? no need to pay
yes am interested sir but am a girl
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by recievesense: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=Hillard post=98260559][/quote]

Mods please delete this useless thread.
Re: Trump Will Be Sworn In As The First President Of The New America by tyup(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
Misscheery:
yes am interested sir but am a girl

Hmm I just hope ur strong for the drills tho

Talibans Whip Women And Children At Kabul Airport For Trying To Flee (photos) / Ukraine:Foreign Legion Soldier Warns "It's a TRAP & You Will Die" / Another Russian Armored Column Has Been Decimated