Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump (1541 Views)

Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan / UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Joe Biden Supporters Dance On The Streets To Mock Trump Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by wwwihy: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
New York Times: “As Mr. Trump departed the White House on Wednesday, the Proud Boys, once among his staunchest supporters, have also started leaving his side. In dozens of conversations on social media sites like Gab and Telegram, members of the group have begun calling Mr. Trump a ‘shill’ and ‘extraordinarily weak,’ according to messages reviewed by The New York Times. They have also urged supporters to stop attending rallies and protests held for Mr. Trump or the Republican Party.”

“On social media, Proud Boys participants have complained about his willingness to leave office and said his disavowal of the Capitol rampage was an act of betrayal. And Mr. Trump, cut off on Facebook and Twitter, has been unable to talk directly to them to soothe their concerns or issue new rallying cries.”

https://politicalwire.com/2021/01/20/the-proud-boys-now-mock-trump/
Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by Xscape1993(m): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trump remains Trump no what matter. Some of you can never achieve what he has achieved as a business man and a politician.

2 Likes

Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by Babalegba(m): 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Xscape1993:
Trump remains Trump no what matter. Some of you can never achieve what he has achieved as a business man and a politician.
Lol. You are a true Nigerian, money and position is everything to Nigerians, integrity and character doesn't matter.No wonder Nigeria is such a latrine that people are desperate to escape out of.Any decent human would give almost anything not to be Trump but I suppose a Nigerians feeble mind would find that difficult to understand.

7 Likes

Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by juman(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2021
Babalegba:
Lol. You are a true Nigerian, money and position is everything to Nigerians, integrity and character doesn't matter.No wonder Nigeria is such a latrine that people are desperate to escape out of.Any decent human would give almost anything not to be Trump but I suppose a Nigerians feeble mind would find that difficult to understand.

The guy is biafran.
Trump is their hero.

The sensible world reject trump.

2 Likes

Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by GamalNasser: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Babalegba:

Shut up poor man

1 Like

Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by Babalegba(m): 2:17am On Jan 21, 2021
GamalNasser:

Shut up poor man
I feel sorry for you. Trump despises you and your race.

2 Likes

Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 21, 2021
GamalNasser:

Shut up poor man

Ironically , you're the poor man even though you obviously can't fathom this.

You have no integrity nor character or even a working moral compass. Trump was a horrid and divisive human being who had no business being a leader because he is the opposite of what a leader should be.

Yet we know a leader to you IPOBian, that you will follow to the death regardless of their serious character flaws, is one who is prosecuting leadership your way. I.e fighting people or things you hate like immigrants, Islam etal.

Once you canonized Trump as a Christian messiah that God sent to Earth to fight and demolish Islam then you and your fellow IPOBians were ready to embarrass yourselves fighting for a man "any decent human would give almost anything not to be". Shame on you.
Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 21, 2021
juman:

The guy is biafran.
Trump is their hero.

The sensible world reject trump.

Indeed. As far as I know, and I stand to be corrected, SE Nigeria is the only place in the entire Africa a pro-Trump election rally was organised into a formal and public political Street campaign.

That record from the IPOBians, a big disgrace to Nigerians who are supposedly an intelligent people, will take something really gargantuan to top.

The things hate will drive Igbos to do and associate themselves with.
Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by femi4: 5:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Xscape1993:
Cry me a river
Integrity over personal gain and achievement anytime
Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by juman(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2021
OneTemplate:

Indeed. As far as I know, and I stand to be corrected, SE Nigeria is the only place in the entire Africa a pro-Trump election rally was organised into a formal and public political Street campaign.

That record from the IPOBians, a big disgrace to Nigerians who are supposedly an intelligent people, will take something really gargantuan to top.

The things hate will drive Igbos to do and associate themselves with.

I am not surprise. You should understand igbos well. From azikwe to nzeogwu to ironsi to ojukwu. That is how igbos make bad political decision. Its in their DNA.

It was azikwe that insisted on one nigeria, because he thought igbos would dominate other tribes.
When they could not achieve that they tried another way, nzeogwu coup, then ironsi and ojukwu war.

Igbos were deceiving themselves thinking trump would give them biafra.
No american president would support their idea.
Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by Mayng01(m): 6:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Hmmmm! What a legacy
Re: The Proud Boys Now Mock Trump by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
juman:

I am not surprise. You should understand igbos well. From azikwe to nzeogwu to ironsi to ojukwu. That is how igbos make bad political decision. Its in their DNA.

It was azikwe that insisted on one nigeria, because he thought igbos would dominate other tribes.
When they could not achieve that they tried another way, nzeogwu coup, then ironsi and ojukwu war.

Igbos were deceiving themselves thinking trump would give them biafra.
No american president would support their idea

Indeed. The hatred Igbos have for others and the need to be dominant in any relationship, rather than complementary and respectful, has always being and will always be the downfall of Igbos.

(1) (Reply)

View Very Sad Pictures From The Sandy Hook Killing Of 28 Children / Minister Of Sports Solomon Dalon Spotted Taking Shayi In Bauchi Road Jos / 20+ Times Nature Proved It’s Too Weird For Us To Handle(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.