Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Occult Or Occultism! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Occult Or Occultism! (11703 Views)

What's The Essence Of Occultism? / Occultism Utterances In Camp Of HOREMOW / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hillvalley:
I can do anything to make my family happy. Not just only using my life. You will not undestand. My family welfare is my need.
You see there, you are still attached. Anyways, you can never outsmart fate. Your family may not enjoy your wealth, it happens! I could give examples of people who took the short cut to wealth (via the occult) but their families are languishing in poverty. My brother, unless your price has been paid in full, shortcut will only draw blood.

5 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Exmilitant:
Stop wanting.
Lolsss,,,,

So how will you become wealthy when you stop Wanting??
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Exmilitant:
You see there, you are still attached. Anyways, you can never outsmart fate. Your family may not enjoy your wealth, it happens! I could give examples of people who took the short cut to wealth (via the occult) but their families are languishing in poverty. My brother, unless your price has been paid in full, shortcut will only draw blood.

So how do one make it in life when there is no one to help??

Am curious to know the magic dat would occur....

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
mosdii:
Proud member of the eternal sacred order of the beard clan and no regrets.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Tell us more about it.....
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Collegelove: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
OP, most secret occults require human blood for sacrifice unless you joined for protection only. Do you understand soul travel?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamba42:

Please continue it doesn’t matter , I have so many unanswered questions.
Ask.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Exmilitant(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
DSC7:

Lolsss,,,,

So how will you become wealthy when you stop Wanting??
Wealth is a state of the mind.

3 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Collegelove:
OP, most secret occults require human blood for sacrifice unless you joined for protection only. Do you understand soul travel?
It's True Many Of Dem Do Require Human Blood 4 Sacrifice Unless U Joined 4 Protection. I Do Understand Soul Travel.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by greencard: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hillvalley:
I can do anything to make my family happy. Not just only using my life. You will not undestand. My family welfare is my need.
you sound too desperate,
oga calm down..there are worse things than poverty

3 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
DSC7:

So how do one make it in life when there is no one to help??

Am curious to know the magic dat would occur....

Making It In Life Involves Taking Risk. Doing D Needful, Meeting People U Need, Changing Of Enviroment & Changing Of Plans.

10 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
Making It In Life Involves Taking Risk. Doing D Needful, Meeting People U Need, Changing Of Enviroment & Changing Of Plans.

The money nko
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lamba42(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
Ask.
They’re endless but here’s 3 for a start
(1) Is it true that the strongest occult members are the ones of that belong to the order of the water ?
(2) Is it true that you cannot leave the occult at all after joining ? Once a member always a member
(3) You said not all occult’s are bad, please could you elaborate?

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamba42:

(1) Is it true that the strongest occult members are the ones of that belong to the order of the water ?
(2) Is it true that you cannot leave the occult at all after joining ? Once a member always a member
1. D Strongest Occult Members Are Not D Ones Dat Belong To D Order Of Water. 2. U Can Leave D Occult But U May Face Oppositions 4rm Ur Grandmaster Or Even Members Especially If U Joined To Gain Wealth. However, I Av Seen Or Met Occult Men Who Are Members Yet Are As Though Dey Are Not A Member. Dey Live A Normal Life, No Human Sacrifice Or Anyway Their Life Is Endangered. Dis Ones Are D Ones Who Likely Joined 4 Protection Or 4 Power.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Bmedels26(f): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
How do u mean, please explain
Exmilitant:
I am not ready to help you join any occult for money purpose. Look inside of you, you'll get whatever you seek.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Olabode971(f): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamba42:

Thank u for those delicious qstions you asked...

Am anxiously anticipating for the answers.

I hope I won't be disappointed.

because, this shithole country don tired me, no money to resumed to school since last week resumption. #No food, nothing is forthcoming.

abeg, help me if you truly can.
0025426858 Unity bank

God bless.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamba42:

3. I Didn't Say All Occult Are Not Bad Or Are Good. D Bible Condemns Such Practice. I Av D Occult Power In Me. However, D LORD Did Not Permit Me To Harm Anyone With It. U May Ask How I Got Dis Power? It's A Long Story Of Which I Don't Want To Embark On. Unless It's Neccesary.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
DSC7:

The money nko
Mingle With Guys & Change Enviroment. D Road To D Top Is 4rm Down.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by fattprince(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Exmilitant:
Wealth is a state of the mind.
Bro I have an inkling what you saying makes sense but boss its sounding so complicated and complex.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Collegelove: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
It's True Many Of Dem Do Require Human Blood 4 Sacrifice Unless U Joined 4 Protection. I Do Understand Soul Travel.
Folks who haven't gone or experienced soul travel wouldn't understand how these occults operate. At first, I was scared.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lamba42(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
3. I Didn't Say All Occult Are Not Bad Or Are Good. D Bible Condemns Such Practice. I Av D Occult Power In Me. However, D LORD Did Not Permit Me To Harm Anyone With It. U May Ask How I Got Dis Power? It's A Long Story Of Which I Don't Want To Embark On. Unless It's Neccesary.
. Well you might not deem it necessary but I’d love to know , surely no matter how long it is , it can be summarized. thank you for your earlier answers .
Q4. Asides human sacrifice, I often hear of tasks that are assigned to members and these tasks must be completed , may I be told what some of of theses tasks might entail ?
Q5. I hear some body parts of late occult members are Often collected before their finally committed to the earth, how true is this?
Q6. I would also kindly wish that you breakdown the way of initiation into these society’s

2 Likes

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by TooMuchStuff: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
The waters order is more info Church Business than the rest Orders ?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamba
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Collegelove: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamba42:
. Well you might not deem it necessary but I’d love to know , surely no matter how long it is , it can be summarized. thank you for your earlier answers .
Q4. Asides human sacrifice, I often hear of tasks that are assigned to members and these tasks must be completed , may I be told what some of of theses tasks might entail ?
Q5. I hear some body parts of late occult members are Often collected before their finally committed to the earth, how true is this?
Q6. I would also kindly wish that you breakdown the way of initiation into these society’s
Let me answer these questions a little. One of your assignments is to sleep in cemetery. Another assignment is to wake in the midnight for some occult purposes.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Truvel:
Mingle With Guys & Change Enviroment. D Road To D Top Is 4rm Down.

Hmmmmmm.......

Brain dey wetin u talk.......

Well e get why i ask but no be wetin we go talk here......
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Collegelove:
Let me answer these questions a little. One of your assignments is to sleep in cemetery. Another assignment is to wake in the midnight for some occult purposes.

Would not mind if Money and connection is certain......
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Lari03r(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Look for the name Iyke Nathan Uzorma on YouTube.

He was a former occult grandmaster now turned to a Pastor.

He talks like a Professor, so if you are not intelligent you might not understand all he is saying, but if you watch some of his messages on YouTube, he speaks from a place of knowledge of mystical, ethereal experiences.

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Hillvalley: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
My fate is to be wealthy. I won't give up until I find my way to wealth.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Collegelove: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
DSC7:

Would not mind if Money and connection is certain......
lol...And you also wouldn't mind when you are asked to kill your father, mother or your siblings for sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by DSC7: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Collegelove:
lol...And you also wouldn't mind when you are asked to kill your father, mother or your siblings for sacrifice?

SMH.......

If only u knew.......
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lamba42:
There Are Different Kinds Of Occults & Dey All Av Their Own Rules & Regulations. As 4 D Tasks, It Depends On D Occult Group U Joined. Most Occults Don't Let Their Activities Known To D Public. It's A Secret Dey Keep Among Demselves.
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Collegelove:
Folks who haven't gone or experienced soul travel wouldn't understand how these occults operate. At first, I was scared.

Av U Done Dat B4?
Re: The Occult Or Occultism! by Kaykay999(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
I sabi one rev father that uses monitoring spiritual mirror and he belongs somewhere and he told me de do renewal of membership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Christian Women Wear Makeup Or Jewelry? / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.