Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries (59754 Views)

Second Kabul Airport Attack Likely In 24-36 Hours - President Biden / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / Biden To Sign Executive Order To Join Paris Club & Rescind Travel Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by ogbonti: 6:16am On Jan 21, 2021
Humanoid01:

I don't think this is going to end well.

I hope nothing bad happens but if a muslim immigrant engages in mass shootings like the one that happened at the Gay club in Florida or the Christmas party in California which made America to elect Trump in 2016, then it is all over for the democrats and I DO NOT TRUST THESE RADICAL MUSLIMS that they won’t pull those stunts before 2022 mid term elections and that will play into the narrative that the dems are weak on national security and cause democrats to lose both houses in the mid terms

BIDEN is Obama’s third term and we all know how it will end - Appeasement of America’s enemies and the voter backlash in the midterms

so let the democrats enjoy their 2 years of organsm- by the time Biden raises everyone’s taxes - Americans will start begging Trump to return - hmmmm

5 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by proprince(m): 6:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Ekealterego:
It is clearly a fight of the globalist vs the nationalist.

I see the pattern here, Trump was fighting a war against the globalist world order which requires a globalist conformism to a world government to control the affairs of the world.

Look at the reversed policies... If you know, you know.
(Well, the travel ban na to my advantage, globalist or nationalist make I enter Yankee again go see something)

You yan well

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:22am On Jan 21, 2021
blackpanda:

Trump was not fighting globalist, the ban was to specific countries not the globe. Globalist means a general ban or restriction to the world. Trump's own was hatred for Muslims, blacks and everyone that isn't white skinned. He had a policy of hate.

Do you know rhe most populous muslim nation in the world?. It is indonesia.
But they are not on this list.
How do you explain this, since Trump Hates muslim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Angelacruz: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2021
Good news...
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by DoubleEngine007: 6:24am On Jan 21, 2021
gambia:
It's a welcome development. I hope some terrorists won't take advantage of it.
I hope so too,but its obvious they will. It's their way.. Bombing here and there..
I thinking its also a good thing he lifted it,cux some people with good intention can now travel..

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by proprince(m): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2021
You will not settle down and work.

Initial gra gra.

Trump did nothing wrong by the ban.

He only had his country at heart.

#americafirst

8 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Neddstark: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2021
When was there ever a travel ban on Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Stewart883(m): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2021
This is great news... All the bastards on this forum castigating Joe on this should go to hell and burn!!

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by membranus: 6:34am On Jan 21, 2021
Nonexistent:
Nigeria is not among the countries he lifted the ban on so don't rejoice yet.

Can you read, or do you need someone to borrow you glasses to do so. Nigeria is specifically named among those to enjoy the relief.

And if I may ask, with your evil mind, what is your joy if Nigeria is denied?

12 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Benohio(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Callmegerald2:

One thing you should understand is that lifting this ban is one of his major campaign promises. He just has to fulfill the promise. It is also the reason many immigrants that have the right to vote, voted for Biden.

America isn't Nigeria where after taking office, the Politician reneges on his/her campaign promises.

This is the major reason Biden defeated Trump. Donald is yet to realise that. E choke am! E shock am!

Yen yen yen yen. U guys definitely can't see the bigger picture. It's not how you see it.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by planetx: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2021
This guy is nothing but a globalists puppet, rejoining the Paris climate accord means the resumption of the $1 trillion the US pay yearly to mitigate the damage of climate change to poor countries, that is why Trump pulled out. Rejoining the WHO and the Paris climate accord is nothing but a way to shovel billions of US taxpayers money to this Satanic globalists, why they have to remove Trump by any means necessary.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Capnd143:
Ill advised. In as much as Trump was a madman at times, that ban helped in keeping radical Islamist from entering the U.S

Seen where France is today..

Make me I sha follow lap Yankee

How come Saudi Arabia was not banned? When they had terrorists from there attacking America.

7 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by mamaafrik(m): 6:49am On Jan 21, 2021
Whether Trump is bad or good,only Time will tell ,i know some muslim buffons are happy
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BafanaBafana: 6:49am On Jan 21, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Allowing every body is how to rule a nation ?? Buhari should have taught Jonathan then. Initial gra gra, stopping terrorism is key to Trump government, it stoped a bit, you hear any war war in the Middle East? You hear North Korea guy shout nuclear weapon again, the Iran general silenced to bring peace. It’s not about allowing anyone, just like you opening your house gate down, for anyone, anybody can enter, arm Robbers etc, but put a police man at your gate, it screens who enter, America is a beautiful country that’s why people want to go and make a life there, if almost every country in Africa was like South Africa, who cares about going to settle in USA, if every poor Asian country was like UAE, and Kuwait who cares for the Muslims to go to USA. Trump is not our dumb leaders, he called them dumb, that man was real, like really a real motherfucker, he bleeps with you straight up, no time for sugarcoat or licking your wounds. Only fake people don’t like him, people who love words, who words can buy them. I believe in PATTERN, action, than words. He said stay in your country, and develop it, that’s a man who mean well, Putin said same things about african leaders, these men are real, I like Biden, I don’t dislike anyone, we are all different, Democrats love war, they make money from war, Donald brought peace to the Middle East, that Jerusalem recognition alone brought peace to the Middle East, UAE, Bahrain etc started doing business with Israel in almost 8 to9 decades. You wonder why Israel plays UEFA competitions?? And they are in the Middle East. Trump truly brought peace to the Muslim nations you think he hate. He wanted every nation to develop, stop traveling. His crime he was just blunt, Bold, direct, Straight talker, real, he doesn’t lie or do things to soothe your ego, before 2016, the media have hated him, he had blacks in his economic team, he had blacks as business partners, he had been financial advisors to black great men, but the media portrays him as a racist. Truly let be factual, blacks are not truly Americans, we belong to great Africa, blacks are evil, when you travel abroad, you will know your fellow blacks can kill you faster than a white man will. Betrayals. When you meet a real racist you will understand meaning of a racist, your skin color detest them, the media twist his words everytime to paint him
Bad. Pathetic world we live in.
A man in India built a shrine for Trump, you can do same.
Trump is a racist, he is a liar, his lies about covid 19 led to the death of nearly half a million Americans, he is an idiot who gets complex issues whenever he is around great men like Putin.
He is hate filled. His supporters love him because he hates those they hate.
Who do you hate by the way?

5 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2021
mamaafrik:
Whether Trump is bad or good,only Time will tell ,i know some muslim buffons are happy

Time already showed us who Trump is. A man Ready to Lead Americans to their death to keep himself in power. What else do you want? A man who lied to tarnish the American election.

6 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:54am On Jan 21, 2021
ogbonti:

I hope nothing bad happens but if a muslim immigrant engages in mass shootings like the one that happened at the Gay club in Florida or the Christmas party in California which made America to elect Trump in 2016, then it is all over for the democrats and I DO NOT TRUST THESE RADICAL MUSLIMS that they won’t pull those stunts before 2022 mid term elections and that will play into the narrative that the dems are weak on national security and cause democrats to lose both houses in the mid terms

BIDEN is Obama’s third term and we all know how it will end - Appeasement of America’s enemies and the voter backlash in the midterms

so let the democrats enjoy their 2 years of organsm- by the time Biden raises everyone’s taxes - Americans will start begging Trump to return - hmmmm

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by ibrahass: 6:54am On Jan 21, 2021
ifytrik:
Politicians are thesame, once they win an election, they will dismantle the policies of the past administration not minding if what they are doing is wrong or right, they just want to do things differently which in most cases affect the country negatively, in trump case he was only trying to protect his country from illegal imigrant and terorist, if you ask me i will say he did nothing wrong because it is easier to live with idol woshipers than to live with muslims, 95% of the killings in Nigeria today are all handwork of muslims, from fulani herdsmen to bokoharam/jihadist to name a few, they are not peace advocates so anybody that bans them from entering did the right thing. ISLAMABAD IS STILL THD CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN

SAY NO TO HYPOCRISY
This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be
caught in an acts of terrorism
(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.
(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church
on September 12, 2011 was a christian.
(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th 2012 BUK bomb attack as a christian.
(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian
(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ
Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6, 2012 all claimed to be Christians
(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..
(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a
Christian. ( Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26,2012.
(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was
lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military uniform.
(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state
on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.
And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim. May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by PervertProphet: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2021
gambia:
It's a welcome development. I hope some terrorists won't take advantage of it.

You bet sure that some real Muslims will be taking advantage of this to unleash some of the sunnah of Muhammad-killings, terrorism, groom gang, dawah, etcetera on these "kuffirs" Americans.

It won't be just the "good" Muslims that will be crossing into the USA too. Some of Al-Bahgaddi's boys and devout Muslims will be crossing in to to avenge the death of their top leaders by Trump. They will come in lie quiet for some years even marry some of the "kuffirs" American women and after sometime they will unleash the true sunnah of Muhammad-killings&bloodsheddng.

Don't think the Iranian Muslim leaders will be sleeping. They will be sending in some of their boys to live "normal" lives. If possible, these white children of satan- liberals might use their service in taking out Trump. Trump has to up his Security service more than ever now.

6 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Shattuck(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2021
777ForChrist:

Trump took his fight to the extreme. US is an Immigrant country, infact that was one of the reasons why God created it.For Trump to stop immigration,means he was indirectly fighting God.
it's kinda funny when folks say he stopped immigration, I think he just made certain restrictions, even when the visa ban was on Nigeria two of my relatives travelled to the us for the first time with their spouses, to live and work there. trump may not be the nicest of presidents but there are somethings he did right and Biden shouldn't be too eager to just undo everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by PervertProphet: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Trump is a racist, he is a liar, his lies about covid 19 led to the death of nearly half a million Americans, he is an idiot who gets complex issues whenever he is around great men like Putin.

Yawns!!

Low budget Communist News Network(CNN) reporter.

3 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by GetMeRight: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2021
superior1:
Undoing Trump immigration policy sounds great but stupid

I have never seen anyone more confused than you. I meant that what exactly is "sounds great but stupid"?

achierosion:
Let him invite all the terrorist the world has ever known to America.
Boko Haram inclusive

One IPOBian is in severe pain here.

Abovebest:
Americans are in for a long ride of what no one knows who it will Favour
I will just relax and see how this thriller will end

You see yourself, prophet of doom. I'm sure that you would be very happy if something unpleasant should happen to them just to prove something. They elected Trump four years ago and later discovered it was a mistake. Deal with it and move on.

5 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2021
Kingscee:

Because he open borders for your terrorist brothers and sisters into America? I hope Joe Biden knows what he is doing, I don't want to hear any attack or bombing.

The ban was a disguise of racism and not really a ban to fight terrorism. Last last, those who marched to Capitol Hill were home grown terrorists Trump sees as Patriots.

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:58am On Jan 21, 2021
BafanaBafana:

A bold man like that complex, the only true outsider to win a cabal in a presidential election. Lol you jokers, prove he is a racist, I will prove he have worked with so many blacks, and Asians, words twisters. Go and read his books, his journey to be inspired, not lies from one politician who have been a politician for over 50 years of his life. I am proud to have voted Trump 2016, couldn’t vote 2020, as I am not there, prove all I said is wrong, you lack reasoning ability, you lack listening dysfunction. You lack logical sense. If not you won’t believe words than action, you would believe words than pattern. Give me 5 solid good reasons you dislike trump, no he is a liar he is this he is that, I mean good logical reasons, Trump silences the small boy from North Korea, A man with complex won’t order the killing of a Iran terror military general, he is bold, fearless. You all lack reasoning ability truly, thinking outside the box is why blacks are still where they are. Behind the white, blacks re the one with inferior complex, any small thug racism, if we black build a giant Africa with unity, who
Born white well.

7 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by BafanaBafana: 6:59am On Jan 21, 2021
planetx:
This guy is nothing but a globalists puppet, rejoining the Paris climate accord means the resumption of the $1 trillion the US pay yearly to mitigate the damage of climate change to poor countries, that is why Trump pulled out. Rejoining the WHO and the Paris climate accord is nothing but a way to shovel billions of US taxpayers money to this Satanic globalists, why they have to remove Trump by any means necessary.
That's humanity. Helping those who need help. US has more than they need.
Just like Jesus feeding 5000 people. Ever wondered why the US is regarded as the greatest country on earth? It's because they give.
Trump doesn't care if a poor African country dies of starvation, he hates them! He is satanic

5 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2021
BIDEN GOVERNMENT SAID ALL PREDOMINANTLY MUSLIM COUNTRIES

OP SMARTLY SAID NIGERIA AND MUSLIM COUNTRIES

ITS ONLY A FOOL WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT OUTSIDE NIGERIA....NIGERIA IS SEEN AS PREDOMINANTLY ISLAMIC COUNTRY
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by GetMeRight: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2021
[s]
PervertProphet:

You bet sure that some real Muslims will be taking advantage of this to unleash some of the sunnah of Muhammad-killings, terrorism, groom gang, dawah, etcetera on these "kuffirs" Americans.

It won't be just the "good" Muslims that will be crossing into the USA too. Some of Al-Bahgaddi's boys and devout Muslims will be crossing in to to avenge the death of their top leaders by Trump. They will come in lie quiet for some years even marry some of the "kuffirs" American women and after sometime they will unleash the true sunnah of Muhammad-killings&bloodsheddng.

Don't think the Iranian Muslim leaders will be sleeping. They will be sending in some of their boys to live "normal" lives. If possible, these white children of satan- liberals might use their service in taking out Trump. Trump has to up his Security service more than ever now.
[/s]

Trash. One would think that all those Trump's restrictions on Muslims entering USA didn't start just 4 years ago but 400 years ago with the way you're imagining things here. I wonder why they were not happening before the clown started his madness four years ago. Common sense is lacking in your post

1 Like

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Swaylore: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2021
This man want to turn US to a No Mans Land. Like some tribe wanted to turn Lagos to.
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Firstandonly(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2021
blackpanda:

Trump was not fighting globalist, the ban was to specific countries not the globe. Globalist means a general ban or restriction to the world. Trump's own was hatred for Muslims, blacks and everyone that isn't white skinned. He had a policy of hate.
sir, Trump was fighting globalist, he brought the new citizenship policy for children born outside of USA, the Mexico wall, pulling away from Paris agreement (climate change immigration), pulling out of WHO etc...he was not going to achieve all within 4year but if he was given 4 more years he would have done more than this

2 Likes

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Efewestern: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2021
ifytrik:
Politicians are thesame, once they win an election, they will dismantle the policies of the past administration not minding if what they are doing is wrong or right, they just want to do things differently which in most cases affect the country negatively, in trump case he was only trying to protect his country from illegal imigrant and terorist, if you ask me i will say he did nothing wrong because it is easier to live with idol woshipers than to live with muslims, 95% of the killings in Nigeria today are all handwork of muslims, from fulani herdsmen to bokoharam/jihadist to name a few, they are not peace advocates so anybody that bans them from entering did the right thing. ISLAMABAD IS STILL THD CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN

Some of you can barely hide your religious bigotry, If you think this is all about Christian and Muslim, then you shouldn't talk about international politics. If he was against Muslims, why romancing with other rich Arab nations? Even some suspected to be the sponsor of Wahhabism and Salafism.

Wail all you want, Americans have decided and Biden will rule for the next four years...

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by Nmezor(f): 7:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Not bad
Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by PervertProphet: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2021
ibrahass:

SAY NO TO HYPOCRISY
This is not the first time a non Muslim, Hausa/Fulani will be
caught in an acts of terrorism
(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.
(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church
on September 12, 2011 was a christian.
(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th 2012 BUK bomb attack as a christian.
(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian
(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ
Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6, 2012 all claimed to be Christians
(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..
(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a
Christian. ( Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.
(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26,2012.
(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was
lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military uniform.
(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state
on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.
And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna yesterday 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim. May God continue to expose our common enemies trying to destabilize our beloved country Nigeria.

Believe this follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad at your peril. This new tactic by Islamists to paint Christians as engaging in terrorism just like their Prophet Muhammad did is laughable.

The very first name he wrote up that is John.

Everyone go read his story and see that he was framed by the Nigerian Security as he went to return his late relations weapon who was a Police Man now late. These Headslammers just like their Prophet Muhammad are pathological liars. Even engaging them in discourse of their religion. They know nothing about their religion but just repeat lies that they heard from their mullahs.

Everyone read here. Just a simple googled search and they are usually exposed. That is just the number 1 name he wrote up there.

https://www.nairaland.com/944715/emotional-story-john-akpavan-abuja

Guys, a simple Google search on the number two name he wrote up there and nothing serious came up there except couple of tweets from a Headslammer taqiyyist on twitter where he basically lifted these lies from. I could not find anything reasonable to read up on Lydia Joseph. I think this moniker is the same "Jubril of Sudan till 2023" individual on Twitter who tweeted these lies. I could not find any picture of the individual except that he had his mentor's picture that is Buhari on there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries by slowice(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2021
This feels good to me as a Nigerian who's working to travel out to America soon but I hope they pay strict attention on Muslims.... Some of them you can't sleep on

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ajaypal Singh Banga Is Sole Nominee For World Bank Presidency / Woman Too Ugly To Be Raped: Court In Italy Dismisses Rape Case / Nigerian Candidates In U.S. General Elections 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.