Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer (379 Views)

I Just Produced My First Movie Guys. I'm Excited! / Nigerian Idol 2021: 11 Contestants Battle It Out (Pictures) / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by bukola: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
My good friend, Chanchit produced and directed his first nollywood film. The project was a combined effort with Gbedustreet media, who also happens to be another nairalander but won't want to be mentioned.
The movie, titled "We Move" starring; Yemi Shodimu, Feyikemi Niyi Olayinka, Alero Ekunkunbor, Gouti Obinna, Nike Sokoya, Chioma, Precious Obi, Bosun Ojedokun, Coyman and many more.
I don't have the plot of the story yet, but i have some behind the scene pictures and trailer link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vsQbs6eM0&t=8s

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by bukola: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
more pictures

Re: Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by maclatunji: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
Interesting. That is a very old handle on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by bukola: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2021
more pix.

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by Mayour11(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is good.
Welldone
Re: Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by nekejinsi(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
More height to be attain by God's grace
Re: Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by Chanchit: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks Bukola. Well, I'm surprised @Maclatunji knows that handle. Thanks Bro.
Lalasticlala, mynd44, OAM4J, mukina2, dominique, how far.
Re: Nairalander Produce And Directs His First Movie. Check Out Pictures And Trailer by Jyde89: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2021
This is how a trailer should look. at least it makes me want to watch. unfortunately, I didn't see snake anywhere in the trailer, lalasticlala won't be interested.
Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

NBC Launches Digital Switch Over In Lagos (Photo) / Guess What Guys? / Get Paid To Chat Online.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.