Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon (84366 Views)

Yul Edochie Appears In New Video, Asks Nigerians To Buy Him Presidential Form / Churchill Debunks Granting Recent Interview As Toast TV Says Its 9 Months Ago / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by InvertedHammer: 3:45am On Jan 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

We have too many people easily brainwashed in this present age. They can hardly think for themselves. They flow with the tide.

Why won't CNN deceive them with the racist crap.

I saw one madam blaming Trump for something Obama did on another thread. I just Smh.
/
Even core racists have interests.

What is Trump's interest in Lil' Wayne?

If you don't know the answer, then better focus on yout darling Buhari.

/
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by BlackFlamefromP: 4:12am On Jan 22, 2021
Oga don't get carried away! Did you read the last paragraph of the post? The guy is obviously Trump supporter and he was being rewarded for it through the last minute pardon.

Trump is an incurable racist. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'white supremacist'? Donald Trump belong to that group of extremely arrogant white men who believe they are superior to people of other colors just because they have white skin.

Before you jump to conclusion and claim that I watch too much CNN go back and read all the terrible, unforgivable things Donald Trump vomited from his mouth during the first time he was campaigning for president. That would give you an idea of his mentality!

malcom1X:
And they said Trump is racist. This is not the only black guy he pardoned.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by HelpYourself(m): 4:16am On Jan 22, 2021
Hongkog:
God bless Donald Trump
God bless LiL Wayne
God bless America
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairalanders
Fake News Media won't show you these pictures below:

Learn to respect the name of thy Lord thy God!!!!!

If you can use your earthly father's name so carelessly don't abuse your creators name !

Be very very careful

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by brandsoncharlie: 5:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

We have too many people easily brainwashed in this present age. They can hardly think for themselves. They flow with the tide.

I saw one madam blaming Trump for something Obama did on another thread. I just Smh.
It is more of a political game than you think, unfortunately they use the African Americans as the pawn over there.
Trump reputation is ruined, he will be coming back in the next few years to run for the president of the United States, he needs people who can gather voters to vote himself into power and some of these people that can be easily thought out to get more votes are the African Americans.
Trump has called Africa and Africans so many despicable names over the years which has made headlines, his administration has breed more white supremacist with racist views and privileges, we all saw what happened in the US capitol.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Abudu2000(m): 5:04am On Jan 22, 2021
americaninja1:
Hush puppy self go soon thank trump for d pardon. I saw his name on d lost
oh my, it's really been long he got picked up. Hmmm like play dude lost all his freedom sha
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Larrykaysail(m): 5:25am On Jan 22, 2021
malcom1X:
this can campaign for him , some black musicians work for him before 2020 election

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by MartinsD12(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2021
benjackugo:
Rapper Lil Wayne took to his Twitter handle to thank former US President Donald Trump for granting him presidential pardon, IgbereTV reports.

Donald Trump granted rapper Lil Wayne a full presidential pardon in his final hours as the US president.

In November, the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida revealed that Wayne faced a federal weapons charge relating to a December 2019 incident at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport.

He pleaded guilty in December and was facing up to 10 years in prison.

However, earlier this week, a statement about Wayne’s pardon was released by the White House and noted the rapper’s commitment to charity as a reason for the pardon.

Taking to Twitter today, Lil Wayne thanked Trump. Lil Wayne wrote;

https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/status/1352278708422385667?s=19

Days before the 2020 presidential election, Lil Wayne tweeted a photo he took with Trump and seemed to endorse Trump.
Trump is the best thing to happen to the world, watch what Biden is doing fews days in power, evil about to progress

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by IjeBos(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You seem like the only brainwashed one. Forming mouth about things in the US, while sitting in Nigeria. Slave owners had sex and children with their slaves, did that make them not racist? No, they saw their slaves as just that, slaves, or tools to be used at their desire. I feel sad for you brother, how inescapably brainwashed you are, that you don't even know what a racist person looks like. You should be ashamed and apologizing that you supported Trump. You should sit with yourself and figure out the weaknesses in your character that allowed you to be soo bamboozled into supporting such a rotten irredeemable Person like Trump, or maybe worse that you knew he was so rotten and irredeemable of a person yet still supported him. Neither says anything good about you, your character, nor your ability at discernment. Trump has been impeached twice, may be convicted (with the help of his fellow Republicans) is being shunned by mostly everyone in the US and around the world, will go down as probably the WORST US President in history, yet you, sitting probably somewhere in your village across the world, still stand up to be counted as his supporter. Kudos to you!!! Bravo!!

Edit: You know what, When the Capital was breached two weeks ago, one of the insurrections, marched through the Capital with a confederate flag, you know the flag that represents the part of the country that waged war on the other half so they could continue to enslave people who looked like you and I. And for the first time in History, not during our civil war, not ever, that flag was flown in the US Capital building. And what did Trump do after, he said "We Love You" to those same people. Be better!

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Jeromejnr(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2021
IjeBos:

You seem like the only brainwashed one. Forming mouth about things in the US, while sitting in Nigeria. Slave owners had sex and children with their slaves, did that make them not racist? No, they saw their slaves as just that, slaves, or tools to be used at their desire. I feel sad for you brother, how inescapably brainwashed you are, that you don't even know what a racist person looks like. You should be ashamed and apologizing that you supported Trump. You should sit with yourself and figure out the weaknesses in your character that allowed you to be soo bamboozled into supporting such a rotten irredeemable Person like Trump, or maybe worse that you knew he was so rotten and irredeemable of a person yet still supported him. Neither says anything good about you, your character, nor your ability at discernment. Trump has been impeached twice, may be convicted (with the help of his fellow Republicans) is being shunned by mostly everyone in the US and around the world, will go down as probably the WORST US President in history, yet you, sitting probably somewhere in your village across the world, still stand up to be counted as his supporter. Kudos to you!!! Bravo!!

A perfect example grin

You said a lot without saying anything.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Eohara(m): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2021
Please where is my Ramoni hushpuppi when will trump pardon him
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Slimdada(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2021
are my the only one that never knew young mulla baby has been in prison all along?
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Shormiey(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2021
sapphiere:
What kind of hair is that?
That's tinted natural dread by young mulla baby.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Godbless3(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:
as jeromejnr said Where's your proof?
theFilmtricsay

Ask google. At least put your gadget into proper use.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by GreaterFuture(m): 7:28am On Jan 22, 2021
kelvinrhs:

You sounding like you are 50 or something

Lil Wayne that has been dropping tracks back to back (He mostly get featured)
Sounding 50? I have just stopped listening to his songs and that kind of music long time ago, that's all. Life has changed for me and that's it or is that unusual?
I know that definetely he would still be making music.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Adakintroy: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2021
They say is not intelligent.

But I have also seen Igbo man with long business empires that stretch to china. They can barely construct a light sentence. But they have ph.d holders and and more graduates working UNDER THEM.

It the definition of inelligence by some pseudo intellectuals about this man that irritates me.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

CNN has too much power over dumb Nigerians brains. Anyone whose known Trump before politics will know he is far from racist. A New York bred international businessman who’s dealt with different races all his life. They keep talking about him like he’s one redneck from middle America. He was good friends with many of these same rappers, he partied and did interviews with them, they lavished praise on him in their songs. There are black women in senior positions in many of his hotels, he has dated black women before, he received awards from many black organizations including one from Jesse Jackson for his “contributions to the black community”. He only suddenly became a ‘racist’ when he ran for president as a Republican. No surprise there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2021
DonHummer:
Trump is a real Nigga, the reason why we de call am racist is because he doesn't give us visa.

That's the truth, but as a president he has to put his people first. You will put your family first before an outsider, that's how human operate.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by malcom1X: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Oga don't get carried away! Did you read the last paragraph of the post? The guy is obviously Trump supporter and he was being rewarded for it through the last minute pardon.

Trump is an incurable racist. Have you ever heard of the phrase 'white supremacist'? Donald Trump belong to that group of extremely arrogant white men who believe they are superior to people of other colors just because they have white skin.

Before you jump to conclusion and claim that I watch too much CNN go back and read all the terrible, unforgivable things Donald Trump vomited from his mouth during the first time he was campaigning for president. That would give you an idea of his mentality!

Trump has meddled with more black men than Biden. He even met Martin Luther King Jr.
Don't write CNN trash for me.

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by theFilmtric: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Godbless3:

Ask google. At least put your gadget into proper use.
you're the one bringing information So you should. be able to bring proof also
theFilmtricsay
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by ogbonti: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2021
malcom1X:

Even if Trump cures HIV AIDS, Cancer, Lugarian disease or even raises people from the dead, the leftist liberals will still blame him for not doing earlier than he did. In their hateful lives, Trump is evil and must be destroyed - that was how they treated Abraham Lincoln too, the Republican President who freed African American slaves

The democrats created the Ku Klux Klan to ensure that the slaves didn’t really have freedom by lynching them to death at will - This same democrat party has created ANTIFA and BLM as the infantry arm of their party to bully American citizens into compliance

But the chickens are already coming home to roost. Did anyone notice that the BLM and ANTIFA gang members were protesting Biden’s inauguration recently ? It gives credence to the saying - “He that sows wind must reap whirlwind” - Just like Nigerian politicians, the democrats created monsters in the form of political thugs - now they are in charge and will be faced with the responsibility of taming their violent actions

Who do man do body - it ain’t even 72 hours yet, e don dey happen - what goes around comes around. WHEN DEMOCRATS WIN, they are angry, WHEN THEY LOSE, they are vengeful- I refuse to be vengeful and angry in my life!!!

please watch the clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOJxUGCSDho
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by SlyCharlie(m): 8:49am On Jan 22, 2021
IjeBos:

Edit: You know what, When the Capital was breached two weeks ago, one of the insurrections, marched through the Capital with a confederate flag, you know the flag that represents the part of the country that waged war on the other half so they could continue to enslave people who looked like you and I. And for the first time in History, not during our civil war, not ever, that flag was flown in the US Capital building. And what did Trump do after, he said "We Love You" to those same people. Be better!
That guy is a known fool on these streets now.

A very prominent trump animal.
Do not engage, the stupidity is legendary
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by ogbonti: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
CNN has too much power over dumb Nigerians brains. Anyone whose known Trump before politics will know he is far from racist. A New York bred international businessman who’s dealt with different races all his life. They keep talking about him like he’s one redneck from middle America. He was good friends with many of these same rappers, he partied and did interviews with them, they lavished praise on him in their songs. There are black women in senior positions in many of his hotels, he has dated black women before, he received awards from many black organizations including one from Jesse Jackson for his “contributions to the black community”. He only suddenly became a ‘racist’ when he ran for president as a Republican. No surprise there.

please don’t waste your precious time convincing these lost souls that CNN programmed to hate Trump. They liking Trump to Hitler- Hitler hated Jews more than any other race in the world - How do I know ? Hitler could bear to watch Jesse Owens (the black American athlete) run at the Munich Olympics in 1936, but couldn’t bear to see any Jew run at the Olympics that even some jews in the US athletic team were advised not to run in order not to offend the host dictator Adolf Hitler

Now let’s compare that to Trump the racist according to CNN - who calls him a racist daily

Trump’s most beloved daughter Ivanka is married to a Jew ; Jared Kushner - so will a racist allow that to happen ? Will Hitler allow any of his kids to be married to a jew ? Over to you dear CNN programmed to hate Trump Zombies

2 Likes

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Xscape1993(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2021
Hongkog:
God bless Donald Trump
God bless LiL Wayne
God bless America
God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairalanders
Fake News Media won't show you these pictures below:
More grace sir

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

why didn't he condemn white supremacists?
Why did he turn a blind eye to the BLM movement
Threatening them?
I follow him on Facebook
He's an un-repentant white supremacist

theFilmtricsay

There are no such thing as white supremacist, what does that even mean? grin Black lives matter? Where are they now? George floyd was a criminal, BLM was used by the democrats to campaign for elections..where is BLM now? grin even I as a black man didn't support BLM, they were a bunch of thugs who went about burning down black people's businesses.

You hate Trump so much you follow him on facebook? grin that is got to be insane.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Vikkygeee:

You're a fool and a typical stupid Nigerian,in places like Louisiana, Atlanta they call Nigerians like you HALFWITS.
You've spoken like a true slave
fucck you! Fucck you! And fucck you! grin

I was born in England I grew up in hackney east london, fucck you! And fucck you! twice more you can lick my butthole! You dimwitt!! grin oh! I also lived in Miami for few years, now go stab yourself in the eyes. tongue

I am so glad i got your temperature so high..
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by theFilmtric: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
There are no such thing as white supremacist, what does that even mean? grin Black lives matter? Where are they now? George floyd was a criminal, BLM was used by the democrats to campaign for elections..where is BLM now? grin even I as a black man didn't support BLM, they were a bunch of thugs who went about burning down black people's businesses.

You hate Trump so much you follow him on facebook? grin that is got to be insane.
you talk like a typical white-worshiper
BLM protesters were trying to fight against racism just like Martin Luther King Jr
Like Malcom X
But you don't care
That's your problem though
You can always worship the white skin
About following Trump
I follow almost all world and US politicians
I follow Biden,Bobi Wine,Vladimir Putin,Alexei Navalny also
I don't hate Trump
I dislike his ways

theFilmtricsay
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by theFilmtric: 9:38am On Jan 22, 2021
ogbonti:

please don’t waste your precious time convincing these lost souls that CNN programmed to hate Trump. They liking Trump to Hitler- Hitler hated Jews more than any other race in the world - How do I know ? Hitler could bear to watch Jesse Owens (the black American athlete) run at the Munich Olympics in 1936, but couldn’t bear to see any Jew run at the Olympics that even some jews in the US athletic team were advised not to run in order not to offend the host dictator Adolf Hitler

Now let’s compare that to Trump the racist according to CNN - who calls him a racist daily

Trump’s most beloved daughter Ivanka is married to a Jew ; Jared Kushner - so will a racist allow that to happen ? Will Hitler allow any of his kids to be married to a jew ? Over to you dear CNN programmed to hate Trump Zombies
lol
Anybody that can't see that Trumps actions are racist
Is a racist himself
Mind you I've never watched CNN
I watch France 24 instead
So you think he can stop his daughter
Is it Nigeria?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Xscape1993(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Leave them. Trump is still Trump & nothing on earth can change that. The world hates the truth.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Hongkog(m): 9:39am On Jan 22, 2021
GofuckYourself:

If you can use your earthly father's name so carelessly don't abuse your creators name !

Be very very careful

Is asking God to bless people wrong?
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2021
theFilmtric:

you talk like a typical white-worshiper
BLM protesters were trying to fight against racism just like Martin Luther King Jr
Like Malcom X
But you don't care
That's your problem though
You can always worship the white skin
About following Trump
I follow almost all world and US politicians
I follow Biden,Bobi Wine,Vladimir Putin,Alexei Navalny also
I don't hate Trump
I dislike his ways

theFilmtricsay
people like you are very good in name calling and making derogatory remarks. grin you come up with meaningless rubbish like white worshipper, white supremacy bla bla bla! grin you still could not explain what they mean.. just repetion of rhetorics and slogans.

I bet george floyd was your hero, a criminal. BLM my foot! They are a buch of thieves who looted people businesses.

You may follow these people but you don't know anything about politics. You have no idea how politics works.
Re: Lil Wayne Thanks Donald Trump For Granting Him Presidential Pardon by TheWalkingMind: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Be very very careful
God bless Donald Trump.

Now, drink snipper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am A Child Of God With Ashawo Vibes - Ifu Ennada Slays In Bikini / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / Moyo Lawal: It Took Me 20 Minutes To Wear This Jean Despite Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.