Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? (7707 Views)

Abortion Row:biden And Harris Blast US Supreme Court Move To 'deny Women's Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Haven't you wondered why?

Afterall, I get along with her...

You know the truth, so even if u share different opinions a times, u will still align because u two have similar psychology judging from reactions to issues here.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
As always, when steam runs out, it is back to veiled insults, assumptions and alternate monikers logging in to showcase themselves.

You know how Bukatyne's threads are yet you feel compelled to comment and display your stuff or come and type how you know it is Bukatyne's thread therefore would be XYZ thread in, thread out. Someone was very crazy enough to create a similar moniker to mine when I was banned. This fanship na wa!

If It is not assumptions that I am a perfect wife/have perfect marriage, I don't want women to work, I want them to work and zip it (I advocate zipping of pants anyways), I am forcing women on what to do, I don't like Kamala, I am against her bla bla bla.

Let us assume all the assumptions are correct; how is it your business? Why are you so bothered about the opinions of someone you don't know and would probably never see?

This is 2021 biko; you see my thread, jump and pass. My essence is still the same kiss

I am sorry I was not brought up to see women as less or victims or that men are out to pull all women down. Forgive me if in 2021, I do not see women in Leadership as something 'extra-ordinary'.

I was extremely fortunate to have a mother who believes and taught me that I could be whatever I wanted to be. Apart from teaching, I see her living it. I had headmistress, female principal and VPs, female heads of units, female pastors (in fellowship and churches), female registrar in the university. Etc.

God now blest me and gave me female bosses and female top level management.

Women around me have been leading and continue to lead. And no, they don't whine about patriarchy, how men are pulling them down or how there are systems in place to pull them down. They do their stuff and kill it.

Are there disadvantaged women or women in areas where the laws/practices are misogynist? Yes, and with every contact you do whatever you can to change them.

Funny how you would complain about men disrespecting women on this forum and still go ahead to disrespect a woman because you do not agree with her.

Happy Sunday

@crackhaus and LordKO, thanks smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
I think it's just the same way people celebrated when Obama won.
You know Obama being the first black president of America.
Only difference here is the gender.
I mean it's kind of a big deal having a 'black' female as VP of America.

Celebration is fine, it is no mean feat to qualify for selection.

The black females on politics can even look at replicating her achievements so they also qualify for selective and elective positions.

I did not get the over hype that she 'did' it when the results came out.

Obama was elected, she was selected.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Munzy14:

You know the truth, so even if u share different opinions a times, u will still align because u two have similar psychology judging from reactions to issues here.

Ngwanu...

Happy Sunday. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Alexaonfleek: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
bukatyne:

Celebration is fine, it is no mean feat to qualify for selection.

The black females on politics can even look at replicating her achievements so they also qualify for selective and elective positions.

I did not get the over hype that she 'did' it when the results came out.

Obama was elected, she was selected.

Aunty Buka,you're underestimating the post of the VP ooo.
Even here in Nigeria during 2015 elections,Buhari was able to pull the votes of the south western people because of osinbanjo.
Another reason for the celebration is that if Americans can get a 'black' female as VP of America,it will give hope and eventually pave the way for a black woman to be president of America.

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Aunty Buka,you're underestimating the post of the VP ooo.
Even here in Nigeria during 2015 elections,Buhari was able to pull the votes of the south western people because of osinbanjo.
Another reason for the celebration is that if Americans can get a 'black' female as VP of America,it will give hope and eventually pave the way for a black woman to be president of America.

Hahahahaha @Aunty Buka grin

Ok, let's see if a black woman can be elected as presido.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Alexaonfleek: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
bukatyne:

Hahahahaha @Aunty Buka grin

Ok, let's see if a black woman can be elected as presido.
grin
After sometime everything will still die down.
And besides,this celebration will be nothing compared to when ndi LGBTQ get into power.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Mecka: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu...
Happy Sunday. smiley
maria je ka won street
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Mecka:
maria je ka won street

Iwo ati tani? Lo se kini?
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Mecka: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Iwo ati tani? Lo se kini?
jeka lo fa kiniye (coughs)
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Munzy14(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu...

Happy Sunday. smiley
Oooo!!!

Kedu?
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Munzy14:

Oooo!!!

Kedu?

I'm fine, thank you.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Munzy14(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm fine, thank you.
I shi kwara nri Sunday?
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
Munzy14:

I shi kwara nri Sunday?

E shirim eshi.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

E shirim eshi.
I gbalia la

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Kingzeez10: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2021
pocohantas:

No go read. Person wey no fit write simple English wan mark exam script.
Only on Nairaland... grin grin
Person wey no fit write simple English wan mark exam script e dey Lagos

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by gowonmaharajah(m): 3:45am On Jan 25, 2021
LordKO:
It all boils down to an inferiority complex, which breeds reveling, goading, gloating, and arrogance at even a little victory, even as an appendage; persecutory delusion and aggressiveness at resistance to perpetrate unfairness/evil; withdrawal at failure. No thanks to megalomania in particular and small-mindedness in general.
lol,wetin you dey talk?
soyinka jnr

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by angelfallz(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2021
you were banned? what for?

bukatyne:
As always, when steam runs out, it is back to veiled insults, assumptions and alternate monikers logging in to showcase themselves.

You know how Bukatyne's threads are yet you feel compelled to comment and display your stuff or come and type how you know it is Bukatyne's thread therefore would be XYZ thread in, thread out. Someone was very crazy enough to create a similar moniker to mine when I was banned. This fanship na wa!

If It is not assumptions that I am a perfect wife/have perfect marriage, I don't want women to work, I want them to work and zip it (I advocate zipping of pants anyways), I am forcing women on what to do, I don't like Kamala, I am against her bla bla bla.

Let us assume all the assumptions are correct; how is it your business? Why are you so bothered about the opinions of someone you don't know and would probably never see?

This is 2021 biko; you see my thread, jump and pass. My essence is still the same kiss

I am sorry I was not brought up to see women as less or victims or that men are out to pull all women down. Forgive me if in 2021, I do not see women in Leadership as something 'extra-ordinary'.

I was extremely fortunate to have a mother who believes and taught me that I could be whatever I wanted to be. Apart from teaching, I see her living it. I had headmistress, female principal and VPs, female heads of units, female pastors (in fellowship and churches), female registrar in the university. Etc.

Women around me have been leading and continue to lead. And no, they don't whine about patriarchy, how men are pulling them down or how there are systems in place to pull them down. They do their stuff and kill it.

Are there disadvantaged women or women in areas where the laws/practices are misogynist? Yes, and with every contact you do whatever you can to change them.

Funny how you would complain about men disrespecting women on this forum and still go ahead to disrespect a woman because you do not agree with her.

Happy Sunday

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2021
angelfallz:
you were banned? what for?

A while ago on one thread like that.
Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Leshurr(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
bukatyne:

Happy Sunday

It's so unfortunate that some of the ladies you famz on this forum will not hesitate to throw shots at you at any given opportunity. Some even going as far as creating alternate accounts like fuzzywuzzy solely for the purpose of insulting you.

The clue on who is behind that moniker lies in the excessive use of memes/gifs .. oh yeah and she's a lazy chef.

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
Leshurr:

It's so unfortunate that some of the ladies you famz on this forum will not hesitate to throw shots at you at any given opportunity. Some even going as far as creating alternate accounts like fuzzywuzzy solely for the purpose of insulting you.

The clue on who is behind that moniker lies in the excessive use of memes/gifs .. oh yeah and she's a lazy chef.
[/s]

Alternate account created since 2014? Don't be delusional!
This forum has turned many of y'all into something else.... always seeing things that aren't there.

If by any chance Pocohantas had something to say, I don't think she would need to hide behind an unknown monicker.
And you! If you want to call someone out, do it with your FULL CHEST! without hiding behind riddles and side-talks. Side-talkers and backstabbers are despicable!
Here you are gossiping about pocohantas about something she's probably innocent of without her knowledge. Coward!

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by BlackMamba69(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

This forum has turned many of y'all into something else.... always seeing things that aren't there.

If by any chance Pocohantas had something to say, I don't think she would need to hide behind an unknown monicker.
And you! If you want to call someone out, do it with your FULL CHEST! without hiding behind riddles and side-talks. Side-talkers and backstabbers are despicable!
Here you are gossiping about pocohantas about something she's probably innocent of without her knowledge. Coward!

The real owner of fuzzywuzzy has spoken grin
I just love the bait n switch tactic..
@bukatyne. Food is ready!

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

You even get time. Funny you haven’t noticed those accounts are all run by same person. Next thing is to use it to troll females, then go ahead to tell the trolled it is another female. The amount of time that guy has on his hands ehn.

Pocohantas and Bukatyne must be enemies by fore by force. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by BlackMamba69(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Aww, a poor low life with her struggle blog which she desperately promotes all over Nairaland since she has no friends in the real world to give her views grin

E go better.

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by Ellaria(f): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
What a thread grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
BlackMamba69:

The real owner of fuzzywuzzy has spoken grin
I just love the bait n switch tactic..
@bukatyne. Food is ready!

So, you're fuzzywuzzy? undecided

It's either that or you're just one confused being who sees anything in everything!

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
pocohantas:

You even get time. Funny you haven’t noticed those accounts are all run by same person. Next thing is to use it to troll females, then go ahead to tell the trolled it is another female. The amount of time that guy has on his hands ehn.

Pocohantas and Bukatyne must be enemies by fore by force. grin grin

I no dey really bother about myself about who dey behind what monicker.
If one person like, make him dey behind ten monickers, I dey tackle issues per monicker, I no need stress myself to dey think who dey behind what monicker, whether na one person abi na ten people.
Do you know how many I've caught when they unknowingly revealed themselves by their words?
When you don't bother yourself about certain things, they come to you by themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization? by mariahAngel(f): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
ogunboy:

grin so who I come be? Oya tell me chu chu chu parrot grin
[/s]

You be monitoring demon wey dey suffer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Your Brother's Wife's Brother To You? / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved / Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.