Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now (7698 Views)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by ollins(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
I Really don't know what to do anymore as I am so tired and frustrated of begging my wife for sex.
Ok,let me try and explain my plight,I have been married to my wife since 2010 and we have been blessed with two lovely boys.
This whole issue of my wife not wanting sex with me started in December last year 2020 when we were watching a documentary about people loosing weight and I told my wife playfully that she needs to loose weight but I regretted the words immediately I said them as she is sensitive about her weight,before then we had no problem whatsoever .
2 days later ,she told me that I made her angry by suggesting to her that she was fat and that she would never ever forgive me .
I immediately apologized that I was only joking but she said she would never ever forgive me,I went down on my knees to apologise but all to no avail,I then enlisted the help of my brother in law and mother in law to beg her for me,I even asked her best friend whom she is very fond of to beg for me but none of them could change her mind.
She then moved out of my room but we still maintained our marriage and House.
Right now she has vowed never to sleep with me,at a stage I started suspecting if she had someone else as she is always on the phone chatting but I have no proof that she is cheating.
I have tried everything I can to apologise to her all to avail,I am thinking of going to her church now to report to her pastor or something (we don't attend the same church).
The most painful thing in all this is that my wife knows I have high libido for sex and she chose that to punish me.
Please advise me on what to do because I am so confused and I can't believe my wife has refused me sex since December last year till now.
I am tired of masturbating,(a married man o,�)I have cried and all that to her and she told me something last night that chilled me to my bones which I am still trying to understand,she told me she can stay without sex for years if she is not interested, please � women in the House,is that possible?for a Married woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Just some jokingly words she couldn't forgive you, Omo na devil u marry oooo

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by incogni2o: 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes very true. A woman can very much condition her mind to go without sex for Years, even decades, they are badt like that, especially when she's not a person who was used to it b4 marraige.

When a woman knows your secret or weakness, it can become a cane in her hands.

But the other side of the coin.

A woman cannot do without attention and affection especially from someone who truly loves her for up to a month.

I did not tell you what to do oh.

Just giving you some info

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by lilvicky68(m): 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by after4: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
See how people dey use their hand scatter their marriage. Maybe because you show her sey her nonsense dey affect you. Can you stop begging her and stop showing you are pained. Start being happy and don't let her know why, dress well hang out more and behave like sey you no care Wetin she dey do again

Like the guy up there said, stop all the attention and see what happens

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Romanoff(f): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes. A woman can stay for years without sex.

But it's the unforgiving spirit in your wife that worries me.

It's a red flag that you both don't attend the same church. A family should feed from the same source and learn the same teachings.

If she refused to listen to her people and best friend, I doubt if her pastor can intervene. It's worth trying sha. But if she ends up listening to her pastor and you're able to sort this out, please, take charge of your home by going to the same church. Be the priest of your house so your wife won't reverence a pastor above you.

Good luck.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6613935/wife-cries-husband-starves-sex#102947418

If the woman on the above thread could survive 4yrs without sex, I'm sure you could... After all, so many comments (by men) on that were like Is sex food?

Find a way to pacify your wife for body shaming her and hurting her!
After you killed her confidence, you expect her to sleep with you?

Playfully kor! Playfully ni!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mystery22: 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
This must be a joke...cos no man except simps can act this stupid and weak

29 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
ollins:
I Really don't know what to do anymore as I am so tired and frustrated of begging my wife for sex.
Ok,let me try and explain my plight,I have been married to my wife since 2010 and we have been blessed with two lovely boys.
This whole issue of my wife not wanting sex with me started in December last year 2020 when we were watching a documentary about people loosing weight and I told my wife playfully that she needs to loose weight but I regretted the words immediately I said them as she is sensitive about her weight,before then we had no problem whatsoever .
2 days later ,she told me that I made her angry by suggesting to her that she was fat and that she would never ever forgive me .
I immediately apologized that I was only joking but she said she would never ever forgive me,I went down on my knees to apologise but all to no avail,I then enlisted the help of my brother in law and mother in law to beg her for me,I even asked her best friend whom she is very fond of to beg for me but none of them could change her mind.
Right now she has vowed never to sleep with me,at a stage I started suspecting if she had someone else as she is always on the phone chatting but I have no proof that she is cheating.
I have tried everything I can to apologise to her all to avail,I am thinking of going to her church now to report to her pastor or something (we don't attend the same church).
The most painful thing in all this is that my wife knows I have high libido for sex and she chose that to punish me.
Please advise me on what to do because I am so confused and I can't believe my wife has refused me sex since December last year till now.
I am tired of masturbating,(a married man o,�)I have cried and all that to her and she told me something last night that chilled me to my bones which I am still trying to understand,she told me she can stay without sex for years if she is not interested, please � women in the House,is that possible?for a Married woman

Stop being a sissy man!
You were wrong and you've apologize even sent people to beg her for months.

Tip- don't beg her again, give her some nolywood acting for some days to make her feel you're seeing someone, fake calls, chats and others... when she discovered that you've sidelined her and not begging her again, she'll come back. You're the man of the home, give her some reasons to sit-up and do things right and the only way is making her jealous.

12 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by youngblaq: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chai!
Old man like you.

10 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by RisenJoe(m): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
lets wait 4 d married peeps 2 comment
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by tolufase: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
What baffles me is the inability of your wife to forgive you. This kind of woman might likely stab to you to death if she cut you with another woman. It seems you didn't take charge of your home as man right from the onset. This has made your wife to grow wings beyond your control. If all these people you mentioned had begged her and she still remains adamant, I doubt if anyone can change her mind again.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by AutoChick4U(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mtcheeeeeew. The mistake you made was begging. See when you beg much you come across as weak but when you stand your ground as a man, no woman will use you shine.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by AutoChick4U(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
tolufase:
What baffles me is the inability of your wife to forgive you. This kind of woman might likely stab to you to death if she cut you with another woman. It seems you didn't take charge of your as man right from the onset. This has made your wife to grow wings beyond your control. If all these people you mentioned had begged her and she still remains adamant, I doubt if anyone can change her mind again.
Hardened unremorseful heart. I avoid such people o

2 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by dojumav: 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
That is how they are.. pretend until they find their way into your life.. may God deliver us.
But after so much begging, she still insists on not forgiving you.. if i May ask, is she the breadwinner?
Involve somebody she respects most

5 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by drmikeadams(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
ollins:

Go mi chat find one olsoho wear condom cure ur conji...life is simple

1 Like

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by MightyHand(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Single and no Girlfriend, I can't relate on this undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by yomi007k(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
MightyHand:
Single and no Girlfriend, I can't relate on this undecided undecided undecided

Correcr guy...mumu people plenty for this era.

1 Like

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Munzy14(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

If the woman on the above thread could survive 4yrs without sex, I'm sure you could... After all, so many comments (by men) on that were like Is sex food?

Heheehehehe....You decided to settle OP with the other thread...grin

OP is just a sisi man sha...cheesy...A huge red flag, attending separate church....If husband and wife cannot worship God in the same boat, how will deh fight unforseen circumstances?

How will they even progress?

You mean he killed her confidence by telling her the truth. So, IF her husband doesn't tell her the truth, who will?

This is her husband for good sake..Even girl friends cannot purnish their boyfriends for this.

@Ollins bro quit the reporting, Cut off your attention and affection...Infact channel it to ur kids...And if nothing changes, u know best...Make e no be like na me tell u..

If you are good looking, and earn cool, biko do the needful...you only leave ones...Na man without class, woman go use the play ludo like this...when we have millons of classic babes out there waiting to pick the rope weh cut....

This is where we appreciate side chics...Imagine one, even your wife go naked lye down for bed if she hear your car horn...cheesy As you no longer care if her local government deh function...

10 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Munzy14:

OP is just a sisi man sha...cheesy...A huge red flag, attending separate church....If husband and wife cannot worship God in the same boat, how will deh fight unforseen circumstances?

You mean he killed her confidence by telling her the truth. So, IF her husband doesn't tell her the truth, who will?

This is her husband for good sake..Even girl friends cannot purnish their boyfriends for this.

@Ollins bro quit the reporting, Cut off your attention and affection...Infact channel it to ur kids...And if nothing changes, u know best...Make e no be like na me tell u..

If you are good looking, and earn cool, biko do the needful...you only leave ones...Na man without class, woman go use the play ludo like this...when we have millons of classic babes out there waiting to pick the rope weh cut....

This is where we appreciate side chics...Imagine one, even your wife go naked lye down for bed if she hear your car horn...cheesy As you no longer care if her local government deh function...

The truth is most men of this generation no longer respect and value wives, and to be honest, they're not worth stressing over.
At least, going by the comments I read on this forum...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Talker!

Your comment is funny but you're as well hitting the nail on it's head....the man is just a sissy, I felt irritated reading his attitude towards the situation.... it's either the wife is the breadwinner of the house or she's an over-pampered daddy's girl....all this"do you Know who I am? Or who my dad is " ladies.

Shior!! Aya n rin mi Sha!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by GboyegaD(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is tough however, I will suggest you have a real discussion to know why she isn't forgiving. Perhaps, she is thinking semen is one of the reasons she's aging weight, that I've heard before. If that is her reason, work a way around that.

If that is not her reason and she is just trying to act, blank her and don't mention it again. Please, don't involve her pastor or anyone else ooo before people start putting their mouth in your matter.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Nuelito: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Local man is just speechless on top dx una matter
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by crackhaus: 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is what usually happens when you don't have a side-chick, one/two exes, OR some casual FWBs on speed dial... you start sisi-ing up to your wife just because of sex.

Just passing by anyway.

16 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Generalissimo75(m): 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
You have tried. She's lucky to have a man like you. If I don't have sex with my partner for 6 months, regardless whose doing it is; that relationship is OVER.
** I can't abstain for one month. So, if I'm not getting it from her for 6 months,your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
While you should've been more careful with your words /specifically the delivery of those words [considering you knew it's a sensitive issue for her], punishing you for it for 6-months+, is too much. She should forgive you.

Solution
Words can make or break: the same way you've used words to cause this quarrel is the same way you should use words to fix it. Because telling her you're sorry has not sufficed, tell her how beautiful she is, how good of a mother and wife she is, along with other compliments to make her smile, then start tickling her. Before you know it...

8 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by crackhaus: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Lol @body shaming... Wahala be like wetin again

If a husband can't make a comment about his wife's weight (whether jokingly or seriously), who then on God's earth should tell her about her weight?

I hope you're not overweight yourself because we don't understand this your comment on the matter, miss sensitivity. grin

Two days ago, I made a comment to my SO about her bum and that she needs to start patronizing those women that sell yansh cream.
She responded by sending a picture of penis enlargement cream along with the price, straight to my WhatsApp.

The argument that followed only lasted for about 5mins, everyone has moved on.
Some things really shouldn't matter...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Munzy14(m): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

The truth is most men of this generation no longer respect and value wives, and to be honest, they're not worth stressing over.
At least, going by the comments I read on this forum...

Is not about the value or respect in this case na, it is a case of a guy being honest with wify, and wify change am for him...The guy gave room for the nonsense from onset.

Ur wife attends a different church, thats rubbish...she go grow more wings..A woman is very fragile, you don't give her soo much freedom because she will be oliver twist, just like you don't build a fortress around her...

Everything is on a medium cost, if not she will abuse it....Even bible is against OP's wife action..If you read proverbs or 1Corinthians 7 gbada wa...cheesy chai I know no say I sabi bible o...I thought my sin plenty sef ....grin

6months no sex for an active OP aru!...Nwaanyi a gbara wicked..OP don beg tire...cheesy I can't make any excuse for this kind of wife....Even God no go forgive me if I do.

I am sorry is the most cherished words in life.. If a wife cannot accept it....To hell with her...If she do anyhow, nwoke eweputa ruggedity......Ones a confirmed, always a confirmed....A man should be a man...and not sisi.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by Munzy14(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lizzyangel:

Talker!

Your comment is funny but you're as well hitting the nail on it's head....the man is just a sissy, I felt irritated reading his attitude towards the situation.... it's either the wife is the breadwinner of the house or she's an over-pampered daddy's girl....all this"do you Know who I am? Or who my dad is " ladies.

Shior!! Aya n rin mi Sha!!!
It's a pity he is drowning,but the truth is, only him can save himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
crackhaus:

Lol @body shaming... Wahala be like wetin again

If a husband can't make a comment about his wife's weight (whether jokingly or seriously), who then on God's earth should tell her about her weight?

I hope you're not overweight yourself because we don't understand this your comment on the matter, miss sensitivity. grin

Who knows a spouse better if not their partner?
Op should've known better the level of play the wife could tolerate...
E get some kind play wey some people no dey fit handle.
Well, not that I'm justifying what Op's wife is doing to him...'cause it's not right.

Na you sabi undecided

Two days ago, I made a comment to my SO about her bum and that she needs to start patronizing those women that sell yansh cream.
She responded by sending a picture of penis enlargement cream along with the price, straight to my WhatsApp.

The argument that followed only lasted for about 5mins, everyone has moved on.
Some things really shouldn't matter...

I swear, I like her already!
Greet her for me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Munzy14:

Is not about the value or respect in this case na, it is a case of a guy being honest with wify, and wify change am for him...The guy gave room for the nonsense from onset.

Ur wife attends a different church, thats rubbish...she go grow more wings..A woman is very fragile, you don't give her soo much freedom because she will be oliver twist, just like you don't build a fortress around her...

Everything is on a medium cost, if not she will abuse it....Even bible is against OP's wife action..If you read proverbs or 1Corinthians 7 gbada wa...cheesy chai I know no say I sabi bible o...I thought my sin plenty sef ....grin

6months no sex for an active OP aru!...Nwaanyi a gbara wicked..OP don beg tire...cheesy I can't make any excuse for this kind of wife....Even God no go forgive me if I do.

I am sorry is the most cherished words in life.. If a wife cannot accept it....To hell with her...If she do anyhow, nwoke eweputa ruggedity......Ones a confirmed, always a confirmed....A man should be a man...and not sisi.

You ehn... cheesy

I no even know where to start from.
Re: Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now by mariahAngel(f): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Yxwqq:
While you should've been more careful with your words /specifically the delivery of those words [considering you knew it's a sensitive issue for her], punishing you for it for 6-months+, is too much. She should forgive you.

Solution
Words can make or break: the same way you've used words to cause this quarrel is the same way you should use words to fix it. Because telling her you're sorry has not sufficed, tell her how beautiful she is, how good of a mother and wife she is, along with other compliments to make her smile, then start tickling her. Before you know it...

You're kind and empathetic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Brother's Wife's Brother To You? / See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Ladies, Can you marry a guy who Is Less Educated or earns less Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.