Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) (49164 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Modarun(m): 1:43am On Jan 23, 2021
Beauty without brains or shame, imagine opening her legs for her fathers mentor to smash.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 5:04am On Jan 23, 2021
miracood:
Brown skin baby..

So fine

I can

Literally

Spend my

Dad's.

Pension

Allowances

Just

To

Have

A

Minute

Talk

With

Her.

Then it makes u a weakling
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2021
Liposure:
how many daughters does he have sef
Up to 4 maybe, I think a male.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
bewla:
u won chop inside abi
why not, I go Carry bed go sef

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
shurlermoz:

What's the definition of this "sexy" thing una always they shout sef?
Anytime una see Bobby or some flesh next thing is she look sexy......what's sexy here?
what is your own definition of sexy, Mr Lecturer?
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sulawesi:

Bops

Pasuma no be boy o, and no be ya mate for anything, he just get small stature he's an old man in his 50s
I know he senior me well well...but if he see me he go prostrate for me ..Ekaa' ro sir!
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Forumobserver12:

That boy you are seeing right there is over 50yrs of age, I just like Pasuma Wonder... Very liberal and decent human being those days at Mushin...
He get body wey no dey old.even his children go dey wonder say na this boy b our father?
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
youngsahito:
why not, I go Carry bed go sef
Chapman
Re: Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) by samx4real(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wow
She is breastiful cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 / Gifty's Outfit To #BBNaija 2018 Opening Show (Photo) / Fans Drool Over Mercy Johnsons Slim Waist & Huge Boobs In On-Set Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.