Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter (772 Views)

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll / Teacher Removes USA Flag, Tells Students To Pledge Allegiance To LGBT Flag(Pix) / Coronavirus: China To Build New Hospital In 6 Days As Death Toll Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by bn365: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2021
CNN coincidentally removes the covid death toll counter as a permanent fixture on their broadcast.
No need to scare normies now.
Covid? What covid?
Fauchi says cases going down

Obama stopped Goodluck Jonathan from buying weapons to fight Boko Haram, Michelle Obama comes up with "bring back our girls" to turn naija people against the "incompetency". Goodluck lost, meh!
Restore the right to the new administration to defeat the insurgency.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by Fahdiga(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2021
We all know that CNN is against Trump right from the beginning to the end

1 Like

Re: CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2021
I just pray we don't regret our actions here
Re: CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by Koulture(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2021
Same way fox news was against Obama and Democrats,this is a case of do me I do you.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by bn365: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2021
Koulture:
Same way fox news was against Obama and Democrats,this is a case of do me I do you.

I am imagining you're cooped up in an apartment, wearing a muzzle over your face and saying "it's do me i do you".
Business and lives has been shattered. FOREVER. Globalists need low information voters who only vote with their emotions and not on policies.
They are coming back with coups again in Africa. They tried Uganda, he's clever as he saw how they used the internet and chose not to use the electoral machines he bought.
If they can't manipulate elections from a distance, they'll come back to the old ways of removing "despots".

1 Like

Re: CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by emae009(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
the same "CNN is fake news", "CNN is propaganda" "Newsmax and OAN is the authentic news" geng is the same people that knows that CNN has stopped the death toll counter. How'd you know when you don't watch CNN?

1 Like

Re: CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
We all know this CNN is against lord trump
Re: CNN Coincidentally Removes The Covid Death Toll Counter by bn365: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
emae009:
the same "CNN is fake news", "CNN is propaganda" "Newsmax and OAN is the authentic news" geng is the same people that knows that CNN has stopped the death toll counter. How'd you know when you don't watch CNN?

Listen, what you do firstly, is to watch CNN and see if the accusation is true, then ask, why CNN did such?
Aren't they in the business of keeping normies like you up to date about the number of deaths anymore? What changed?
Then, you ask how was I able to find out when you didn't?
It didn't occur to you that people who watch news that they deem fake, actually have to watch the news from such an outlet to make such a claim?
If i tell you something about an acquaintance ours and told you not to tell him to find out his own side of the story...This is how you know someone has ulterior motives or a liar.
Listen to both sides then make up your mind. Have an informed opinion if you have to have one.
When CNN tells you not to watch any other news network apart from CNN, you should ask why, if you're the type that is not tribal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On This Day In Sierra Leone 4 Years Ago (graphics Pix) / Saudi Aramco’s Jeddah Oil Depot Hit By Houthi Attack / Nuclear War Looms In Europe As Russia Removes Satan 2 Nukes From Hangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.