Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment (61946 Views)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo Massive Recruitment (98 Position) / Recruitment At Ondo College Of Health Sciences And Technology 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by deewhydoski(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Creepy07:

That means the time should be the same for everyone.
Not the same for everybody, mine is 15:00
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Augusto20(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello those received mails & text messages are they teaching or non teaching staff?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Fatherlee(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
How did you get your time schedule? Through text or email? I got an email, created my password and activated my account, yet to log in to exam, is it till one does this before u get to know your exam time? I just want to be sure to avoid stories when I log in. The email entails that the exam is today& tomorrow but the time was not stated but that I will get a subsequent email to that
deewhydoski:

Not the same for everybody, mine is 15:00
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by dennisjoseph46: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Fatherlee:
How did you get your time schedule? Through text or email? I got an email, created my password and activated my account, yet to log in to exam, is it till one does this before u get to know your exam time? I just want to be sure to avoid stories when I log in. The email entails that the exam is today& tomorrow but the time was not stated but that I will get a subsequent email to that
Login to the exam and see your exam time, they have scheduled the exams but didn't send mails with regards to that
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by beatry(f): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2021
dennisjoseph46:

Login to the exam and see your exam time, they have scheduled the exams but didn't send mails with regards to that

I keep on getting invalid account/token please any remedy
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by akojifred: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2021
beatry:

I keep on getting invalid account/token please any remedy
Same here oo
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by legendEMT(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2021
Please who have an idea of what and what one should read or prepare on with regards to the scheduled test?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by frankdike1: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Please is anyone aware of the likely questions to be asked for the CBT interview......
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by frankdike1: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2021
Please let's share ideas.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Fatherlee(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2021
dennisjoseph46:

Thank you! This was very helpful, I have seen my exam schedule
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Linklas: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Anyone?
legendEMT:
Please who have an idea of what and what one should read or prepare on with regards to the scheduled test?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Ayoprogress: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2021
adekunletosin:
Same here... Have not been able to confirm my email address as stated in the invitation... I was getting invalid account/token.

I have sent mail to their support email contact.

Please any idea on there questions
I'm getting the same message, hope you've gotten any response from their support e-mail contact
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Linklas: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Can one use a phone for the CBT test?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Seeker123: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2021
I no receive invite o cry cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Vasgas: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2021
Seeker123:
I no receive invite o cry cry cry
if u never see invite abeg like this post, I wan see something

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Ayodelejoshua: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2021
I still can't get the link to activate my email. Please is there anyone with information on how to go about it?
kelvondon:
Follow the link on the text message. Everythingis working now.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Ayodelejoshua: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2021
I am still unable to activate my email as at present. Has anyone able to activate his/her email?
kelvondon:
Follow the link on the text message. Everythingis working now.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2021
What are the likely questions for the administrative staff position?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2021
beatry:
Just got this mail from them today
Good day,
Subsequent to your employment application ( with our institution) (won’t they see the logo already? If so pls remove this) you have been registered for our computer based testing (CBT) and it is important that we have an accurate email address.
To confirm this, please click the link below, confirm your email address and create your login details
On confirmation you will be scheduled for a CBT to take place between Thursday 10th and Friday 11th March 2021. You will recieve a subsequent email with your time slot
The examaination is completely computer based and it is crucial you secure a working computer with good Internet connection and a working web camera to sit the examination
Confirm Email Address
— Federal university of health sciences, Otukpo
Follow Federal university of health sciences .

Choi!

Na text message me I get ooo, no email, it is well.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2021
Got an invite yesterday evening but can't get my activation link after putting all the email addresses I have on earth. Sent a message to the email support, but no response till now.

Why do recruitments have to be so disorganized in this country
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ojaydedon(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Ayodelejoshua:
I am still unable to activate my email as at present. Has anyone able to activate his/her email?

Keep resending

You can also contact support
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by ojaydedon(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Iatrogen:
Got an invite yesterday evening but can't get my activation link after putting all the email addresses I have on earth. Sent a message to the email support, but no response till now.

Keep resending

Use the email you used for the registration
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by yinkaadesegha: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello, please I got an activation mail and I activated it but it expired, is there any hope for them to resend it?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Makpenen(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2021
Iatrogen:

Are you sure you send email to the support? They replied me in less than 24 hours.
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by beatry(f): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Makpenen:

Are you sure you send email to the support? They replied me in less than 24 hours.

Please give me the email of the support
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Linklas: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Note that email is case sensitive. Change the first letter of your email to capital letter
Iatrogen:

Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by beatry(f): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Iatrogen:

Send me the email for the support
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Makpenen:

I did oh, twice sef. So what did they tell you to do?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
ojaydedon:

Keep resending

Use the email you used for the registration

I've sent twice now, no response.

I've given up on them jarey, got better tins to do with my time than wasting it on people thatll prolly dish it out to their indigenes anyway...
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
beatry:

Send me the email for the support

And why should I do that?
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Linklas:
Note that email is case sensitive. Change the first letter of your email to capital letter

The 1st letter of my email is small letter, changing it to capital letter is grossly typing in the wrong email...
Re: Federal University Of Health Sciences, 2020 FUHSO Recruitment by Iatrogen: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Makpenen:

Isn't this the support?

support@oye-dynamix.org

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.