Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun (62290 Views)

EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Port Harcourt / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Gang Members In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 11 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by CaptainPrice1: 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
knowhowk:
So it's only in Yoruba Land that Yahoo thrives ... Government won't pay 40k not to mention 150k .If The Government start Paying 150k ,I bet U Many Youths won't dare go into many Crimes .Some are Children of Perdition that no matter how fat money is they will still Do wrong.Let the Government start first .Your Assertion is quite Wrong

I'm speaking for my tribe, others should do so too. The rate of yahoo boys in yorubaland is too much. Our youths are getting lazy day after day. There's no reason that justify fraud, whether they create job or not undecided that shouldn't turn you to a thief. The people learning job and creating employment for themselves are fool right? Greed is greed. What is a 16yr old boy doing in yahoo?

Someone that is suffering won't see money and end up spending it on Alcohol and girls...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by karkel(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

He get time to dey weep and he never use that energy alievate pooverty for this country ode
Jesus in that quote weeps for mankind on his sinfull nature and stiff necked
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Trustedpro: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
This government dey funny o. No one has been arrested for sponsoring banditry, bokoharam, fulani kidnappers and herdsmen but quick to arrest Protest sponsors, suspected yahoo boys, human right activist, iPod or anything from south.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by omojesu202(m): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jephson67:
yeah, but in this day and age, if you know what you are doing, you wont take a job of 500k a month. well i am talking for myself

hmnnn...
you're insulting me plus millions of Nigerians. I'm even looking for a job of 50k per month.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
karkel:
Jesus in that quote weeps for mankind on his sinfull nature and stiff necked

And he never weep for the people dying of hunger he can do anything abi yet na only sin he dey talk he nor fit help people leave poverty. Be decieving yourself there your pastor I using you to do Yahoo ode
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
RedRay:
What about the bigger thieves....politicians?
you go talk tire for this matter ..just take dey one Dem give you
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
omojesu202:

hmnnn...
you're insulting me plus millions of Nigerians. I'm even looking for a job of 50k per month.

It's your fault for not doing yahoo, you guys should remain modest until hunger kill una
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

But una fit give head to girl which one foolish pass
what is this supposed to mean? undecided is this supposed to make sense? Write in English please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Amaao: 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Whoever graduate and going to fraud or yahoo Yahoo perhaps his/her education is a waste.

Politician who is stealing from nation coffer his/her education is a waste.

Pls and pls Nigerian youth try to be professional in any of the following skills civil, mechanical, electrical, mechachronics,carpentry,furniture,iron bender, Doctor, Nurse but Not Law.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
what is this supposed to mean? undecided

That you are a very big hypocrite and an Ode
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nicepoker(m): 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
RedRay:
[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by AntonVince: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

The guy is trolling! Who will reject 500k offer?

Pray, work harder and seek to acquire those esoteric stuff in your field.
500K/month will mean nothing to you in no time.

cool
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by nizetee: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oya make see them! Na them!!

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Amaao:
Whoever graduate and going to fraud or yahoo Yahoo perhaps his/her education is a waste.

Pls and pls Nigerian youth try to be professional in any of the following skills civil, mechanical, electrical, mechachronics,carpentry,furniture,iron bender, Doctor, Nurse but Not Law.

Ogaa did you throw your brain away. You know how many people dey do this one for over 10yrs Dem still dey poor

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

That you are a very big hypocrite and an Ode
This rubbish makes no sense, write in English please.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Trustedpro:
This government dey funny o. No one has been arrested for sponsoring banditry, bokoharam, fulani kidnappers and herdsmen but quick to arrest Protest sponsors, suspected yahoo boys, human right activist, iPod or anything from south.

Our government are the biggest idi0ts in history what do you expect from Fulani Faggotz
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by adonainana: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

I'm speaking for my tribe, others should do so too. The rate of yahoo boys in yorubaland is too much. Our youths are getting lazy day after day. There's no reason that justify fraud, whether they create job or not undecided that shouldn't turn you to a thief. The people learning job and creating employment for themselves are fool right? Greed is greed. What is a 16yr old boy doing in yahoo?

Someone that is suffering won't see money and end up spending it on Alcohol and girls...

Fam come to Ibadan and see yahoo boys

Like I don’t think there is anything else these boys do than fraud

Like literally nothing else

From
Akobo to idi aree to bodija
So much fraud

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
gypsey:
This rubbish makes no sense, write in English please.

Continue in your poverty stricken life there
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by karkel(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

And he never weep for the people dying of hunger he can do anything abi yet na only sin he dey talk he nor fit help people leave poverty. Be decieving yourself there your pastor I using you to do Yahoo ode
Bruh I understand your plight, God blessing comes with joy not sorrow..... There's a popular saying when a lion taste a human, it will never go back. You can reason through.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by adonainana: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Amaao:

But fraud is an easy way out now, 10 years journey becomes a 10 days journey

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by LikeAking: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Amaao:

We now have excess lawyers in the country.

Na parents dey cause am.

Like all the edu fields are over saturated with duplicate degrees.

Nigerians are also conditioned to become religious men and women and not innovators, biz men, etc.

Reason why pastors are the most successful in the country. We sabi this work pass every work.

Our nation is not moving forward, but our religions have moved forward and will never stop.

Many Nigerians will make it big if they become religious men and women.

This country

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Fvckyouall: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
karkel:
Bruh I understand your plight, God blessing comes with joy not sorrow..... There's a popular saying when a lion taste a human, it will never go back. You can reason through.

Carry this your nonesense get the fvck out of here, if he can't help his people then what now makes him a God
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Continue in your poverty stricken life there
more rubbish.
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
RedRay:
go and arrest them now
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Glawrie: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:

I mean, how can people eat live chicken,
eat feaces with bread,
Drink blood
And even wear pampers
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Oga keep shut before I change am for u
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by ledaman: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ilesa custodial,centre loading
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Rilwayne001: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
The Yahoo Yahoo pandemic going on right now in Nigeria is bigger than the corona virus pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by KingDash: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
useless efcc
Re: EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
RedRay:
HHHHMM WHAT A QUESTIONS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends Murder Influential Area Boy In Oshodi After He Decamped To APC / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures / Zimbabwean Man Falls Asleep After Raping 65-year-old Woman In Her Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.