Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) (2208 Views)

Two Ghanaian Lovers Flogged For Leaking Their Sex Tape (Video, Photo) / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / Inmate Tortured By Delta Prison Authorities For "Leaking" Information. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by wearsandtrends1: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
20-year-old school leaver, Peter Nwoke has been arrested for allegedly leaking a ‘sex video’ of lawyer and Federal Commissioner of Imo State Office of Public Complaints Commission, Chief Willie Amadi naked in a room with two girls.

The 12-second 'sex tape' suggested that the appointee of President Muhammadu Buhari had a party, but it was gathered that his picture was superimposed on a background with a sex scene.

Imo police spokesperson, Orlando Ikeokwu confirmed the arrest of Nwoke and also revealed that he admitted leaking the video. Explaining why he did it, the suspect said;

“I asked him to come to Umuogbor Isuobishi, Isunjaba in Isu LGA to collect the phone and he came, collected and gave me N40, 000. Before then, I had transferred some information from his phone to mine which included pictures he took in a swimming pool.
“When he left, greed and the devil came into me. I thought I should make more money from him seeing his car and realising that he is a big man, I decided to superimpose one of his pictures on a background with a sex scene to force him to negotiate settlement with me.
“When I called him several times, and he did not answer my calls, I became angry and decided to send the pictures out through the Internet.
“Three days after, I was at a joint with some people, when the police arrested me and I was taken to court. I confessed to the act at the police station because I did not know that what I did would bring such a big problem to me.
“I begged him to forgive me and promised not to do such a thing again.”

When the matter was called up in court, Nwoke pleaded guilty to the charges. The Magistrate, His Worship, C. P. Nnoromele who presided over the case found him guilty of defamation under Section 373 of Criminal Code, Cap C38 Laws of the Federation 2004 as applicable in Imo state.

Nwoke was thereafter sentenced to one-year imprisonment by the Magistrate who said it “would to serve as a deterrent to other young people who may be threading on such dastardly path”.

Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Wickedness and
Enemy of progress people
Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Na 3some? Shameless old fool that is supposed to resign.

2 Likes

Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by obyrich(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
wearsandtrends1:
20-year-old school leaver, Peter Nwoke has been arrested for allegedly leaking a ‘sex video’ of lawyer and Federal Commissioner of Imo State Office of Public Complaints Commission, Chief Willie Amadi naked in a room with two girls.

The 12-second 'sex tape' suggested that the appointee of President Muhammadu Buhari had a party, but it was gathered that his picture was superimposed on a background with a sex scene.

Imo police spokesperson, Orlando Ikeokwu confirmed the arrest of Nwoke and also revealed that he admitted leaking the video. Explaining why he did it, the suspect said;

“I asked him to come to Umuogbor Isuobishi, Isunjaba in Isu LGA to collect the phone and he came, collected and gave me N40, 000. Before then, I had transferred some information from his phone to mine which included pictures he took in a swimming pool.
“When he left, greed and the devil came into me. I thought I should make more money from him seeing his car and realising that he is a big man, I decided to superimpose one of his pictures on a background with a sex scene to force him to negotiate settlement with me.
“When I called him several times, and he did not answer my calls, I became angry and decided to send the pictures out through the Internet.
“Three days after, I was at a joint with some people, when the police arrested me and I was taken to court. I confessed to the act at the police station because I did not know that what I did would bring such a big problem to me.
“I begged him to forgive me and promised not to do such a thing again.”

When the matter was called up in court, Nwoke pleaded guilty to the charges. The Magistrate, His Worship, C. P. Nnoromele who presided over the case found him guilty of defamation under Section 373 of Criminal Code, Cap C38 Laws of the Federation 2004 as applicable in Imo state.

Nwoke was thereafter sentenced to one-year imprisonment by the Magistrate who said it “would to serve as a deterrent to other young people who may be threading on such dastardly path”.
Story story

1 Like

Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
That's all they know how to do with the Nigerian resources.
Shameless clueless people.

The guy that leaked that sex tape is a jobless youth. Lol They should jail him abeg.

1 Like

Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by 444croopy(m): 3:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Now they wan lock up poor man wey steal maggi..... how does it relate
Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by Godons1: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2021
IGBO PEOPLE AND WICK****** ARE LIKE 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2021
This is a very weak attempt at damage control.

What a shame. Only God knows what the true crime of the young lad was to be offered as sacrifice.
Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:20am On Jan 23, 2021
Godons1:
IGBO PEOPLE AND WICK****** ARE LIKE 5 & 6 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by Jchimamkpa: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
A country where there is no justice and maintenance of law( lawless country). Tụfịakwa!

1 Like

Re: Man In Trouble For Leaking A Federal Commisioner's "3 -some" Sex Video (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
In za oza room

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kenya University Attack - 147 Students Killed (graphic) / China Now Makes And Sells Fake 'plastic' Rice! :o / Amina (mina), A Thief And Prostitute At Night, A Hair Dresser And Make-up Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.