Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company (1045 Views)

Need A Reliable Webhosting In Nigeria / I Need A Reliable Webhosting / Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2011
I need A VERY RELIABLE and Cost Effective Webhosting Company in Lgos.

I need to transfer all my current clients accounts unto this new one.

The current one i currently use have never dissapointed but due t the extremely hight cost they charge, my clients keep complaining.

If you know of anyone please email me the following details.

The Name of the webshoting company
Their address in Lagos
their website
and possible clients they current host for as wekll as prices from 500mb.

Please send e.mail to fizofly@yshoo.com
Re: Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
fizofly:

I need A VERY RELIABLE and Cost Effective Webhosting Company in Lgos.

I need to transfer all my current clients accounts unto this new one.

The current one i currently use have never dissapointed but due t the extremely hight cost they charge, my clients keep complaining.

If you know of anyone please email me the following details.

The Name of the webshoting company
Their address in Lagos
their website
and possible clients they current host for as wekll as prices from 500mb.

Please send e.mail to fizofly@yshoo.com

This is one thing i always advice people. If you're not having problems with your current host company then why move. There's always a price to pay for quality hosting service. Anyways if you're in dire need of another hosting solution who i'm i to say no. You can transfer your websites to my server. I will give you a discount since you're hosting all your websites. Plus you're supposed to get a FREE domain name with it if it were a new registration.

You can call me on 07065875-62 or email info@internetvisa.net.

Thanks
Afam
Re: Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company by seanet02: 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
Afam will give you a very good service if you try him. Very reliable. One of my friends have used his service before and it was satisfactory
Re: Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company by Afam4eva(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
Seanet, how far now.
Re: Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company by serverman: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
I know the right host for you. Very helpful and fast support and good server up time.

Packages start from:

500mb webspace, 2.5GB monthly bandwidth + Free domain name ( N2,500/yr )

[url=http://QServers.net]QServers.net[/url]

(Netbuilder ltd.)14, Allen Avenue Ikeja.

All the best.
Cheers.
Re: Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company by sahaya: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2011
Hi,you can try http://www.xnynz.com/ to get hosting service where,there are three plans of which you can select the plan which suits for you, i ve hosted my domain with them and the service rendered by them is good,
Re: Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company by lagoshost(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2011
Need to try www.lagoshost.com

(1) (Reply)

Media Net Is The Best Ppc Now / Two Men Rob Internet Cafe At Gunpoint, But Forget To Log Out Of Facebook First / Syskay's Outage: Some Tips For Those Affected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.