Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting (842 Views)

Need A Reliable Webhosting In Nigeria / I Need A Reliable Webhosting / Urgent Need For A Reliable Webhosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by dking123: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
fellows, pls tell me a good web hosting and domain name registering company that accepts naira payment and cost.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
What's your specification. Disk space, Bandwidth, database, emails etc.

Just send a mail to afam4eva@gmail.com.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by bros12345: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2011
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by frisahost(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ Op http://www.frisahost.com can give you all you want with a reliable service,try us today and regret no more,
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by dking123: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
i will like to talk with those that have their office in Enugu.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2011
d king123:

i will like to talk with those that have their office in Enugu.

As an Enugu guy, i have a spiritual office in Enugu. Just kidding.

Seriously, you shouldn't be looking for the location of a host company. Rather it should be about where the server is located.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by frisahost(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
@d king123 distance is not a barriers, we can get u a very good looking website , all we need is to agree to u send ur quote via email that's all.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by item: 12:45am On Oct 19, 2011
Try lagoshost.com, they powered my blogs and i am ok with that.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by Sanjoy32: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2013
d king123: fellows, pls tell me a good web hosting and domain name registering company that accepts naira payment and cost.

If you want to register your domain name and to get web hosting,I would suggest you to get these services from 9cubehosting.com at reasonable price.They provide good service with customer support.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by foxychev(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
d cheapest, truest unlimited webhosting site in Nigeria.
www.niggohost.com
unlimited disk storage space,
unlimited bandwidth,
unlimited MySQL DB,
free facebook ads credit of $50.
Re: Pls Help, I Need A Cheap And Reliable Webhosting by ZinoFego: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
You can use:

http://SpringWebHost.com.

5G is 6k.
10G is 11k.
Unlimited G is 25k.

Each plan comes with a free domain name.

Their cpanel has Softaculous that you can use to install over 300 free scripts such as Wordpress, Joomla etc with just a click of the mouse.

(1) (Reply)

Become Employable Now!!! / Paying And Reliable Hyip Sites Revealed / Procedures For Setting Up A Sms Server/gatway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.