Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage (44783 Views)

Alex Iwobi, His Sister And Parents In Family Photo / 'NFF & Sports Ministry Sold Tickets Meant For Nigerians To Argentines & Iceland' / I Sent My Daughter N1.5M For Her Birthday - John Ogu Replies His Sister In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by floss(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
merieam16:
Do u read atall...with his sister' traditional wedding money
How can you tell me the sister's traditional wedding cost as low as 75k....add more salt to these take and taste to know if it needs more salt.
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Josywhyte: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
gambling kills faster than AIDS
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Willy123(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote auth[color=#006600][/color]or=Itzurboi post=98385228] lmao, and dem fit don advice you to buy fuel, you go say money no dey.... 2k bet9ja fuel for 20% battery charge, that's costly bro.... Happy sunday[/quote] My brother na devil . Happy Sunday
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Willy123(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
PitexyBaba:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don laugh tire.. I understand you die.
Thank you
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
Movie title: Tetelaye
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by kalufelix(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Better-than-gambling-it-away-in-the-name-of-wedding...all-die...na-die...
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by certifiedvik(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
MikeMicheal:
If I were to be your employer, I would have sacked you.
How do you expect to keep the business running and pay salary if you keep discouraging such foolish customers?

Even if someone book a ticket of one million it has nothing to do with the shop,,its the betting company that pays salary not the shop owner, they are just agent,,,, even if nobody enter the shop for a month bet9ja go still pay them salary
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by jeezy255: 4:59am On Jan 25, 2021
The house always wins
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by DoubleEngine007: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2021
enirock:
cool grin
You sabi young elder and Osakpilo? grin Those guys dey give me joy on YouTube,sometimes with their comedy..
Re: This Guy Gambled With Money Meant For His Sister's Traditional Marriage by MikeMicheal(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2021
certifiedvik:

Even if someone book a ticket of one million it has nothing to do with the shop,,its the betting company that pays salary not the shop owner, they are just agent,,,, even if nobody enter the shop for a month bet9ja go still pay them salary
What you dont know is that, bet9ja pays the shop owners based on the sales they(shop owners) make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olufunke Ogunsuyi Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) / Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday / Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon - AFCON 2015 Group A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.