Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

International Passport And BVN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / International Passport And BVN (285 Views)

BVN: Banks That May Suffer From Deposit Loss / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport And BVN by squarelead(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Good evening everyone. I want to make enquiry from those that have been in the business. My uncle collected my international passport from me, with the hope he will return it immediately, but when I asked him he said I can't collect it like that . That there is a business he wants to use it for, I was surprised because am always very careful when it comes to revealing my identity. But since it's my uncle I trusted him. Not long he said I will have to open an account with one of the commercial banks I won't want to mention , he collected my details including my BVN. Today, he requested for my account no and sent 10k to me. That's where I begin to worry that what kind of business can he use my passport to do. Pls anyone in the house that knows more about using intl passport for business should enlighten me. Really scared of not getting implicated , or being denied anything if I want to use my passport . Though he said he will return my passport tomorrow, that is out. Note trusting him is like 50/50.
Re: International Passport And BVN by Mide3367: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
You now a certified criminal even when no be you commit the crime. Just watch your back. Efcc is on ur trail
Re: International Passport And BVN by squarelead(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mide3367:
You now a certified criminal even when no be you commit the crime. Just watch your back. Efcc is on ur trail
. Did he use it to commit crime?
Re: International Passport And BVN by squarelead(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Pls what's the advice . Should I report the case to EFCC myself
Re: International Passport And BVN by adelnehis(m): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Omo
Report him o
You're going to be framed for a crime
Most likely fraud

(1) (Reply)

A Good Friend Of Mine Wanna Register Me For Octafx / I Need Help Starting A Pos Business / Dangote Cement Revenue Breaks ₦1tn Amid 15% Increase In Cost Of Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.