Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi (79310 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:56am On Apr 14, 2020
These two guys were caught around 1 am this morning by the vigilantes around branco street mafoluku oshodi

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Samyj247: 4:03am On Apr 14, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:
These two guys were caught around 1 am this morning by the vigilantes around branco street mafoluku oshodi
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.

242 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by espn(m): 4:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:
make sure say nothing happen to these guys o. Na govt una suppose de handle now. These guys are hungry. Just give them food and small money if u get and tell them make dem no try am again.
wow...

276 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Aladdin1(m): 4:24am On Apr 14, 2020
At a time of the nite when they ought to be sleeping in their beds.these small boys are up robbing.cant you see its becos of hunger? these are not just regular armed robber.these are frustuated and hungry street boys.See how malnourished,weak and dejected they look on the floor.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by apache22b: 4:26am On Apr 14, 2020
You are absolutely right my dear , that's the more reason i need to help them .

Aladdin1:
At a time of the nite when they ought to be sleeping in their beds.these small boys are up robbing.cant you see its becos of hunger? these are not just regular armed robber.these are frustuated and hungry street boys.See how malnourished,weak and dejected they look on the floor.

22 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Gofwane(m): 4:36am On Apr 14, 2020
apache22b:

Please help me too so that I will not be pushed to go and join bad gangs.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Aladdin1(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2020
apache22b:

So nice of you.those guys look really hungry and weak.Its not easy this period of the lockdown.And stealing is not to be encouraged.But everyone deserves a second chance. May God bless you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Ayomarcel(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Encouraging one act of crime irrespective of the motive is still a crime. Imaging releasing them today that will encourage more guys to steal. A land without law encourages crime and violence. They're not the only hungry guys, nobody dey work we dey hungry too. Na why govt and individuals dey share relief package and giveaways.

Y'all should stop promoting bad habits. They should be punished for their crimes. Irrespective!

367 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
#PayUsOurPalliativesViaBVn

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by jikins(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Please a crime is still a crime. Doesn't matter if they were hungry or not. The people they rob nkor? Did they deserve their hard earned personal properties to be taken away from them? Stop defending bad behaviour. You've probably never been robbed before thats why. I pray that you never get to experience such.

That being said the government has badly handled this lockdown.

I sell cheap MTN data and other networks too. Check my signature for more information. If your interested in learning how to sell data, hit me up also.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by StrikeBack(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
embarassed
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Pseudopodia: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
We do not support crime but the system have failed Nigerians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by weblord1900: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
This case is complicated.... Someone with human empathy can't punish them considering this present situation but if you leave them it would look like you are supporting robbery and this will motivate others.

Maybe day should be punish and helped too.

5 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
An Idle Mind Is The Devil's Workshop.

If they were not caught with gun.

Give them to their LGA councilor for rehabilitation.

12 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Slawormir: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by crownfierce: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Very soon i ll be FTC

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by ursullalinda(f): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Good for him......at least he will be well fed in the prison.

4 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by nonny400(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Gofwane:
Please help me too so that I will not be pushed to go and join bad gangs.

Feel free to join whatever you want to join. We will be here to discuss your arrest and torture here too.

You people like nonsense. See how you think you can boldly blackmail people emotionally, same way those fake beggars and bus pastors will tell you to give offering and tithe or go to hell.

Bros, please join a bad gang. You have our support.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
When u impose total lockdown on people without providing relief materials, what do you expect? Take it easy in punishing these ones for they were driven by hunger

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by SarkinYarki: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Those boys are not hungry but possessed , if you give them 200k today they will use all to buy guns, charms and drugs

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Dpharisee: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
In every situation there are always lessons for EVERYONE. My daughter Nkemchoro just made a post in a closed forum stating:

"Nigerians are crying for food after just 2 weeks of staying at home forgetting that the Biafran genocide lasted for 3 years and igbos were condemned to starvation for the THREE YEARS"

And I add: And UNLIKE what happened to the Igbos for 3 years, in this TWO weeks NOBODY is bombing Nigerian MARKETS, SCHOOLS, CHURCHES, HOSPITALS and REFUGEE Camps. Also, NO ONE is imposing either land or sea or aerial BLOCKADE. NO ONE is laying siege and NO ONE is threatening to shoot anything that MOVES or DOESNT move. So for all those who found this two weeks under peaceable conditions difficult, just sit back and imagine what happened to the Igbos for three years between 1967 and 1970 and the United Nations and the rest of the World didn't give a damn. If you are Igbo born after 1970, hug and kiss any Igbo person you know was born before 1970. They are LIVING HEROES! They literally passed through the valley of death. If you are NOT Igbo, don't feel pity for Igbos. Just have an idea of what has happened to them from your experience of the last two weeks.

Francis Duru..

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by crafteeworld: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Y
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Omoluabis...

Just 2 weeks..

Where art thou sophiscation?

7 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Bigval5: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Samyj247:

Shatap

17 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Digmygold: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Beat the living daylight out of the rogues before handing them over to the corrupt police who will let them go if they drop somtin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by Zico5(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by valarinz: 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Aladdin1:

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
It's just too sad. Very

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi by irunoko(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
lipsrsealed grin

Wonti gungi koja ewe,they should face the consequences.anything tojuwon Bari,kanfaramo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / 4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.