Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! (3466 Views)

Silver Crest Blender For Sale - High Quality Multi Purpose Blender That Grinds B / What Type Of Blender Should I Buy? / Manual Blender That Can Blend Akara Smoothly For Just #1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! by yuskel(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Silver Crest 3000W Blender

This blender is suitable for hard foods and crush even ice block. it is specially made for food smoothening and has the ability to crush the seed of tomatoes to fine paste. it can be used for nuts, beans, maize, tomatoes, pepper,
It's so important to have the right home appliances, whether they are large or small, they help you satisfy the different needs we have around the house as well as making life so much more comfortable for us.

If you have ever come across any video showing a blender crushing bottle, then it's this blender. It's not meant for crushing bottle anyway. But that video shows how strong this blender is in crushing food. And it's a high capacity multifunction personal  home use and commercial use food processor blender. The blades are solid to crush hard food . It's watts is very okay; with an unbeatable price in the country. Rush now while offer lasts. 

Key Features;
Suitable for grinding beans, maize, etc
Strong elecric motor
HIGH strength speed 
HEAVY DUTY ball bearing
20 sec quick grinding
Strong BLADES
3000W

Re: Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! by RedPanthar: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fahmurix

Pictures
Re: Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! by yuskel(m): 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2021
Get yourself one of this wonderful blender for just 21,000 naira only!

1 Like

Re: Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! by yuskel(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
See the blender in action;

Re: Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! by ChristopherNewm: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
A blender is a great multifunctional kitchen assistant that can provide you with fruit and vegetable smoothies, cream soups, sorbet, mousse, minced meat, whipped cream, ground coffee and crushed ice..And I can no longer imagine cooking without using a blender, what about you? By the way, I drink smoothies every day and noticed that it helped me lose some extra weight and improve my health, so I recommend you to use this method if you have problems with extra weight. If you don't have a blender yet, you can look at the reviews of different blenders to find the top rated blender, because the most popular product is of high quality. Drink smoothies and be healthy!
Re: Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! by FalseProphet1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
How much?
Re: Blender That Grinds Just Like Grinding Machine! by bummyla(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2021
I bought this blender few months ago, but it is leaking underneath the cup, how do I seal the leakage? Thank You!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samosa And Springrolls / How To Make Swiss Butter Cream / 7 Strange Food Phobias You Might Have Without Even Knowing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.