Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing (608 Views)

Why Believers Need To Be Rescued Now? / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Tocheagle(m): 1:27am On Jan 24, 2021
In this short message, Apostle Joshua Selman shows you reasons why the Anointing of God is important in your life. Listen and be Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU6T2iYD28g
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 24, 2021
embarassed Yet most of the pastors and believers that have the anointing keep getting themselves involved in one scandal or the other, Nonsense and Buhari.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Jan 24, 2021
Tocheagle:
In this short message, Apostle Joshua Selman shows you reasons why the Anointing of God is important in your life. Listen and be Blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU6T2iYD28g
Please do stop misleading people in the name of God. undecided

"Anointings" were of the Old Covenant. In the New Covenant, what is required instead is that one be "BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD" -abandoning the old way for the new. undecided

What's the difference between the old Covenant "anointings" and the new Covenant rebirths through the very Spirit of God? undecided There are in fact several, one of them being that the Old Covenant "anointings" ended in death but the New Covenant Rebirth comes with Eternal life. undecided
The New Covenant Rebirth is far greater than the old Covenant "anointings" in every way, so I don't why anyone who knows the Truth of Jesus Christ would continue to cling to the Old way, unless the person remains blind to the Truth of the New Covenant. undecidedperson

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by tobechi74: 2:43am On Jan 24, 2021
Annoiting ool self don cost. From 250 to 400
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Jan 24, 2021
Do they need anointing or not?

Old testament vs New testament.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Tocheagle(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Please do stop misleading people in the name of God. undecided

"Anointings" were of the Old Covenant. In the New Covenant, what is required instead is that one be "BORN OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD" -abandoning the old way for the new. undecided

What's the difference between the old Covenant "anointings" and the new Covenant rebirths through the very Spirit of God? undecided There are in fact several, one of them being that the Old Covenant "anointings" ended in death but the New Covenant Rebirth comes with Eternal life. undecided
The New Covenant Rebirth is far greater than the old Covenant "anointings" in every way, so I don't why anyone who knows the Truth of Jesus Christ would continue to cling to the Old way, unless the person remains blind to the Truth of the New Covenant. undecidedperson

I am tired of you pharisees. You didn't even watch the short video. You came here to show yourself. They're so many know it all Christians like you.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tocheagle:

I am tired of you pharisees. You didn't even watch the short video. You came here to show yourself. They're so many know it all Christians like you.
There is no "anointing" of God in Jesus Christ. undecided

For those who believe in Jesus Christ, the only option is either to become born again/born of His Spirit or live refusing to obey His commandments. It is that simple!
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Tocheagle:

Kobojunkie:

For those who believe in Jesus Christ, the only option is either to become born again/born of His Spirit or live refusing to obey His commandments. It is that simple!

What you Christians need is a good old fashioned council or synod. Representatives of all 40,000 denominations can meet and iron out what Jesus wants y’all to do.

I think the ongoing “ schism” like the one above is the reason Jesus hasn't come back. Y’all need to figure this shit out, lest Jesus tarries.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

What you Christians need is a good old fashioned council or synod. Representatives of all 40,000 denominations can meet and iron out what Jesus wants y’all to do.

I think the ongoing “ schism” like the one above is the reason Jesus hasn't come back. Y’all need to figure this shit out, lest Jesus tarries.
The last thing "Christians" need is any of what you have just prescribed above. The reason there are over 4000 denominations out there is simple and Jesus Christ warned His followers against allowing such division but unfortunately, there are many who listen but will not hear, as Jesus Christ Himself predicted.

There is no "shit to figure out". It is all as He said it would be, though it is hard to accept, it is what it is. If however you are waiting for anyone to change, I suggest you move on from that meaninglessness.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Tocheagle:

Again... The very fact that you do not understand the difference between the Old and the New Covenant, even after watching this video of yours, the video worthless.

Call me whatever you want. However, the fact remains that...
Kobojunkie:

Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:

There is no "shit to figure out". It is all as He said it would be, though it is hard to accept, it is what it is. If however you are waiting for anyone to change, I suggest you move on from that meaninglessness.

It’s not what it is because y’all can’t agree on what it is. Watching the meaninglessness is amusing. Now, where are Max and Image123 to tell you that you don’t know what it is.
You have a lot of “shit to figure out” because according to Tocheagle, a Christian of the highest order, it is sad to see that you’re a Pharisee.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

It’s not what it is because y’all can’t agree on what it is. Watching the meaninglessness is amusing. Now, where are Max and Image123 to tell you that you don’t know what it is.
You have a lot of “shit to figure out” because according to Tocheagle, a Christian of the highest order, it is sad to see that you’re a Pharisee.
Jesus Christ never said anything about an "us" agreeing. He presented a contract and of course many instead choose to interpret the contract different but Jesus Christ knows who is of His contract and who is not.

Of course the meaninglessness is amusing... I mean look at the internet and how social media has all but taken over from other more usefull services. We, humans,s, tend to want more of the meaninglessness than we do truth and all that really goes with it.

Don't worry about what I supposedly need to figure out..focus on figuring you out instead.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said anything about an "us" agreeing. He presented a contract and of course many instead choose to interpret the contract different but Jesus Christ knows who is of His contract and who is not.

Of course the meaninglessness is amusing... I mean look at the internet and how social media has all but taken over from other more usefull services. We, humans,s, tend to want more of the meaninglessness than we do truth and all that really goes with it.

Don't worry about what I supposedly need to figure out..focus on figuring you out instead.

Sad to see you’re a Pharisee. Hell awaits you.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

Sad to see you’re a Pharisee. Hell awaits you.
I am afraid you are wrong there since there is no Hell for the Pharisees - you see, Jesus Christ was clear that Heaven and Hell only apply as far as those who believe in Him. If you bothered to in fact read the books for your own self, you would have realised that at this point since the book has been in print, albeight in different translations, for over a millenia.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are wrong there since there is no Hell for the Pharisees - you see, Jesus Christ was clear that Heaven and Hell only apply as far as those who believe in Him. If you bothered to in fact read the books for your own self, you would have realised that at this point since the book has been in print, albeight in different translations, for over a millenia.

You can’t avoid hell. It’s in the fine print of the contract he presented, that you mentioned in your previous post. According to the contract, Pharisees are bound for wailing and teeth gnashing. Prepare yourself.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

You can’t avoid hell. It’s in the fine print of the contract he presented, that you mentioned in your previous post. According to the contract, Pharisees are bound for wailing and teeth gnashing. Prepare yourself.
Where in His contract did Jesus Christ declare that the Pharisees are bound for wailing and teeth-gnashing? undecided
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where in His contract did Jesus Christ declare that the Pharisees are bound for wailing and teeth-gnashing? undecided

Read the fine print.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Image123(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

What's your former or other NL handle/moniker? Don't be a shy coward honey.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Image123:

What's your former or other NL handle/moniker? Don't be a shy coward honey.

Take a guess, sweetheart.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Image123(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

Take a guess, sweetheart.

i don't gamble baby, don't be a coward.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Image123:

i don't gamble baby, don't be a coward.

C’mon child, I have faith in you.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Image123(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

C’mon child, I have faith in you.

Have faith in God, He loves you. He would cure your cowardice in a jiffy.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Image123:

Have faith in God, He loves you. He would cure your cowardice in a jiffy.

Have faith in the Goddess, She loves you. She would cure your psychosis in a jiffy.
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
The secret behind all what you're seeing is that there is just one single group Jesus chose in 1914 when he came back to inspect what Christianity has turned to almost 2,000 years after his assenssion to heaven! smiley
Ever since then Jesus began working with this group and gradually he was refining them until now, today this group has succeeded in removing all the false religious doctrines Satan infused in the brains of misinformed Churchgoers, so that his own true followers are fast becoming different from all other groups by the seconds! John 15:19, 17:14-16

What they are debating is not achievable by the works or effort of anyone, Only God (not even Jesus) can anoint anyone in Christianity!

When two of his followers went with their mother to demand for this special privilege, Jesus made it clear to them that all Christians must prove to be faithful and loyal to the end but the authority of anointing belongs to God alone {Matthew 20:20-23} because it's the same person who anointed Jesus with Holy Spirit after his bapstim that will anoint Born Again Christians, that's why Jesus referred to them as his special BROTHERS {Matthew 25:40, 45} They are the ones overseeing the activities of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally, that's why everyone can SEE that there is LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} amongst JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES despite the fact that it's also a gathering of imperfect humans just like all other religious groups!

So don't mind them, they will never come to terms not even when they come from the same Church! Because Jesus have nothing to do with them so they're Confused and SCATTERED! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

TimeIllusion:

Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
There is just one form of anointing in Christianity and it's for a special privilege it's not for everyone!
Only those who will rule with Jesus in heaven will be anointed because they will serve as Kings and priests in heaven with Christ Jesus {Revelations 20:6} God is anointing them here on earth so as to prepare them for their heavenly assignment, Jesus referred to this set as the "Little flock" {Luke 12:32} none of those who lived before Jesus have this privilege because Jesus is the first member of that group to receive this privilege and he is the one who will train the others to meet up with the requirements so from Abel till John the baptist are out of this team {Matthew 11:11} sure they will have Everlasting Life but there reward will be here on earth as God has promised them! Psalms 37:9-11, 29

The first set of people to receive this privilege are the Apostles of Jesus (minus Judas Iscariot) Revelations 21:14

So this anointing is a special one that's why Jesus referred to those who will have it as Born Again and his special BROTHERS! John 3:3,5 compared to Matthew 25:40,45 smiley
Re: Reasons Why Believers Need The Anointing by Image123(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
TimeIllusion:

Have faith in the Goddess, She loves you. She would cure your psychosis in a jiffy.

You don't believe in the Goddess, do you? Divert and dance around as the newest coward in town bro, you deserve it.

On a side note, majamaja and koboko make a crazy pair to meet in one thread. They'll make one laugh into crase mode.

(1) (Reply)

Foursquare Church’s Former General Overseer, Badejo, Dies At 74 / Can A Christian Marry A Jew? / My Religious Friend Says Pastor Oyedepo Is Richer Than China Jack Ma. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.