Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Need Your Advice Guys� - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Need Your Advice Guys� (831 Views)

Please, I Need Your Advice. Should I Reduce My Age So As To Go For Service? / Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / Pls Advice Guys:lost Of School ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice Guys� by Kriximpecable: 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
I was recently posted to Niger state for my compulsory NYSC for 2020 Batch B stream 2.

For the few days I was here I noticed Niger state doesn't have a good PPA and that have kept me wondering over time whether to stay or not.

I am currently a platoon leader and I believe my platoon officer will help me in getting a good PPA but my question is which is the best PPA one can consider to be posted to interms of free accommodation and good pay from the PPA since the state doesn't pay?

I've been considering of Fut Minna but don't know if they provide accommodation for corps members. Another place I'm considering is Suleja but don't know which is the best PPA to be posted there( actually I wud love to be posted to any higher institution but it must have a good pay). I wud also love to know if Minna have low electrical power supply or they don't have at all
Re: Need Your Advice Guys� by georginho10(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
bro if you have anybody to work your relocation for you, please do that ASAP...
you can't get a good paying PPA in Niger state(higher institution)..

I currently stay in suleja.
Re: Need Your Advice Guys� by Kay005: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kriximpecable:
I was recently posted to Niger state for my compulsory NYSC for 2020 Batch B stream 2.

For the few days I was here I noticed Niger state doesn't have a good PPA and that have kept me wondering over time whether to stay or not.

I am currently a platoon leader and I believe my platoon officer will help me in getting a good PPA but my question is which is the best PPA one can consider to be posted to interms of free accommodation and good pay from the PPA since the state doesn't pay?

I've been considering of Fut Minna but don't know if they provide accommodation for corps members. Another place I'm considering is Suleja but don't know which is the best PPA to be posted there( actually I wud love to be posted to any higher institution but it must have a good pay). I wud also love to know if Minna have low electrical power supply or they don't have at all

Good ppas: Transmission Company of Nigeria Shiroro dam (Dam site) TCN 20k then with accommodation (Shiroro local government).
Kanji hydro electric 20k with accomodation.
NECO they pay well too but don't know about accommodation.
Federal ploy bida accommodation but pay not that much.
NPS electric stuff too in Shiroro dam they pay 5k then with accommodation.
Federal technical school, kuta they pay 5k or so then with accommodation inside school.
Note: if you want stable 24/7 light go to Shiroro dam site, kuta and kainji....Minna no get light reach them.
Re: Need Your Advice Guys� by Kriximpecable: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kay005:

Good ppas: Transmission Company of Nigeria Shiroro dam (Dam site) TCN 20k then with accommodation (Shiroro local government).
Kanji hydro electric 20k with accomodation.
NECO they pay well too but don't know about accommodation.
Federal ploy bida accommodation but pay not that much.
NPS electric stuff too in Shiroro dam they pay 5k then with accommodation.
Federal technical school, kuta they pay 5k or so then with accommodation inside school.
Note: if you want stable 24/7 light go to Shiroro dam site, kuta and kainji....Minna no get light reach them.

Okay boss pls can I have your watsap number ?
Re: Need Your Advice Guys� by Websters: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Kriximpecable:

(1) (Reply)

NYSC We Would Post You Wherever We Please In The North No Matter How Dangerous / Please Reason Corpers June Allowance Should Be #19600 Instead Of #19800?. / 2012 Batch C ...posted To Sokoto Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.