Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation (82047 Views)

Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift / Wife Ties Up Her Husband In Calabar, Attempts To Suffocate Him On Women’s Day / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ashacot: 2:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
When I watched this video this morning, tears ran down my eyes. It is extremely emotional. This construction worker comes back home, exhausted after a whole day at work and meets this surprise put together by his wife and kids. He is a construction worker and his job may seem mean and makes him look dirty, but to his wife and kids, he is the best man on earth. Your superhero may be the richest man on earth or the man who walked on fire. That does not mean he is better than my cleaner superhero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlH_-loxFr8

Be careful how you treat people. Everyone has someone looking up to them. That guard, that gardener, that driver, that trash guy, that mechanic, that man who does the meanest of jobs is someone’s hero. When you disrespect them or treat them badly just because you pay them or you think you are better than them remember that he too is another woman’s husband. He too has kids that look up to him. How will you feel if someone treated your father in that manner? How will you feel if someone disrespected your husband? How will you feel if someone treated you the same way you treat him?

The lady who cleans your home, takes care of your baby, sells by the roadside, serves in the restaurant etc. is someone’s wife and mother. She means the world to someone and deserves to be respected. How will you feel if someone treated your mother the way you treat her? How will you feel if someone spoke to your wife the way you speak to her? How will you feel if someone disrespected you the same way you disrespect her?

The same respect you want to be accorded is the same respect you should give to others. Do not respect people based on their social status. Respect them because they are humans. Just because life offered you a smile does not mean you are better off than other humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlH_-loxFr8

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE

362 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
This is a wife worth having and a husband worth having as well. God bless good women.

361 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Holamic: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wow... This is adorable I don't want to talk before all these slayers go come chop me raw... That is what every man who works hard legitimate deserves... May God almighty continue to bless the lady more. If you do well we pray for you

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by cooooooks(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
And I was thinking it was nigeria sef grin
I for wonder how possible dat can be in nigeria

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by meetme01: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Despite the beauty

Despite the work

Despite the house

Despite the cash

The man was still surprised...

Love is beautiful..

I mean, true love..!!

115 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Iceyjayz: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
She's a Spanish lady no wonder, they both deserves themselves.

48 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Magnoliaa(f): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
lefulefu:
And I was thinking it was nigeria sef grin
I for wonder how possible dat can be in nigeria

No be for Naija e happen?

Okay. I've seen it, lmaoo.

You pipu (naija women and men) do not trust each other.

16 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Magnoliaa(f): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
ashacot:
When I watched this video this morning, tears ran down my eyes. It is extremely emotional. This construction worker comes back home, exhausted after a whole day at work and meets this surprise put together by his wife and kids. He is a construction worker and his job may seem mean and makes him look dirty, but to his wife and kids, he is the best man on earth. Your superhero may be the richest man on earth or the man who walked on fire. That does not mean he is better than my cleaner superhero.

Be careful how you treat people. Everyone has someone looking up to them. That guard, that gardener, that driver, that trash guy, that mechanic, that man who does the meanest of jobs is someone’s hero. When you disrespect them or treat them badly just because you pay them or you think you are better than them remember that he too is another woman’s husband. He too has kids that look up to him. How will you feel if someone treated your father in that manner? How will you feel if someone disrespected your husband? How will you feel if someone treated you the same way you treat him?

The lady who cleans your home, takes care of your baby, sells by the roadside, serves in the restaurant etc. is someone’s wife and mother. She means the world to someone and deserves to be respected. How will you feel if someone treated your mother the way you treat her? How will you feel if someone spoke to your wife the way you speak to her? How will you feel if someone disrespected you the same way you disrespect her?

The same respect you want to be accorded is the same respect you should give to others. Do not respect people based on their social status. Respect them because they are humans. Just because life offered you a smile does not mean you are better off than other humans.

cry cry
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Sikay19(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing cool

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Magnoliaa(f): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Sikay19:
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing cool

kiss Now, I can tell you that you* deserve the very rarest and finest of women who'd do anything to please you for this comment.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
I wish naija gals would emulate this

10 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by mosdii(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigerian Girls Can Never Try Such because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by AreYouMadOrSome: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2021
Op are you mad or something, does this look like a Nigeria born and raised woman to you?

16 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No be for Naija e happen?

Okay. I've seen it, lmaoo.

You pipu (naija women and men) do not trust each other.
the couple look like indiana or maybe pakistanis from their appearance and dressing from the pic.well about nigeria it's a dad thing married couples don't love each other cheesy.nigerian marriage is too combative for couples to show each other love.always fighting and quarreling cheesy.wich time a nigerian wife go even get dat time prepare a surprise for her husband on his birthday cheesy.thats why u see most men after work na beer palour dem dey run go in order to have peace of mindgrin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by ashacot: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
AreYouMadOrSome:
Op are you mad or something, does this look like a Nigeria born and raised woman to you?

So you have to insult me with a silly question just toake a point?

Where in the report did you read that I mentioned it happened in NIGERIA

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
I wish naija gals would emulate this
imagine a nigerian wife doin such ..her friends will even bash her sef grin

9 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Magnoliaa(f): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
lefulefu:
the couple look like indiana or maybe pakistanis from their appearance and dressing from the pic.well about nigeria it's a dad thing married couples don't love each other cheesy.nigerian marriage is too combative for couples to show each other love.always fighting and quarreling cheesy.wich time a nigerian wife go even get dat time prepare a surprise for her husband on his birthday cheesy.thats why u see most men after work na beer palour dem dey run go in order to have peace of mindgrin

I am seriously cracking up at the bolded texts and shaking my head at the same time. It's too bad the way these things are.

The economy doesn't even make it easy in addition.

10 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Bola146(f): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
Good one, always appreciate what you have.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by rockyh(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
PLs who sang the background song i need to download it.i have forgotten the name of the artist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
lefulefu:
imagine a nigerian wife doin such ..her friends will even bash her sef grin
lol I swear... someone even said naija gals are uselessgrin

4 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol I swear... someone even said naija gals are uselessgrin
that moniker is always on every thread calling nigerian girls useless.its like one babe do am strong tin grin

8 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
lefulefu:
that moniker is always on every thread calling nigerian girls useless.its like one babe do am strong tin grin
I sweargrin before dude comes on every thread abusing naija gals,blv me they've really peppered himgrin

8 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by egopersonified(f): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
So the guy see water take mix cement but e no see water take baff before e comot for site. Be like you want make them postpone this birthday

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by milcah5050: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Na better husband wey treat his wife right deserves this kind treatment. it is a two way thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by phazotron(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
Issokay
Before a Nigerian girl go do this kin thing for you, You go don almost sell your family house for her that's if you never sell una family land...

Before a Nigerian woman go do this kin thing, you go don buy am land, open standard supermarket, she go don almost travel the whole abroad finish...

Nigeria girl/lady /woman do this for you as a bricklayer or laborer?
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE

You're correct.
Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by purples25(f): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
I love this.

3 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by bukatyne(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
See me smiling all through.

The husband's expression is awesome.

The wife, very resourceful woman: see how she decorated their one room, using their bed as the base and balloons to make it so beautiful.

God bless them both. kiss kiss kiss

30 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by precy111(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
wa ko yo

see wife material...100 yards

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Nicepoker(m): 9:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
If you are a bricklayer in Nigeria. Pls if your wife pull this surprise stunt. Just run to the nearest police station. Tell them someone very close to you is about to send you to six feet town.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation by Lastmankc(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
And my babe dey buy me singlets.As if I am wolverine

45 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.