Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? (352 Views)

Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card / Does Anyone Have This Book? / Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
I'm planning on getting this book on web design by Jon Duckett, it's a widely recommended book,so I'd be glad if someone gives me info on the latest edition.
Like the year of publish; seeing how important it is to always use up-to-date material in this field.

Re: Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? by 3KINGZ18: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2021
I'm not sure this book has been updated in a while now but it's still a very nice resource
Re: Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
3KINGZ18:
I'm not sure this book has been updated in a while now but it's still a very nice resource
That's the thing.
I need it to be up to date.
I don't know how much HTML and CSS have changed since the last edition of the book.
I will give it a try though.
Re: Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? by arabmoney14: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rgade:

That's the thing.
I don't know how much HTML and CSS have changed since the last edition of the book.
Last edition was 2014.
Better still get learning web design by Jennifer Robbins(2018)
Re: Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? by 3KINGZ18: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rgade:

That's the thing.

Yh they added new features to these technologies nothing really major. I'd still give this book a try it's a really nice intro for beginners in web development.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
arabmoney14:

Last edition was 2014.
Better still get learning web design by Jennifer Robbins(2018)
2014 ain't bad.
Did you make use of Jennifer Robbins?
Re: Who Knows The Latest Edition Of This Book? by arabmoney14: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Rgade:

2014 ain't bad.
Did you make use of Jennifer Robbins?
Yes am still making use of it. It covers flexbox, grid, RWD. You won't get those in the Jon duckett book. Though, duckett book is extremely friendly for beginners

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Code On An Android Phone / Setting Up Wordpress / Local Restaurants Management System Ready For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.