Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,160 members, 7,864,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp (15888 Views)

Soldiers Kill Policeman Ahmed Ali For Intercepting Colleague With Indian Hemp / Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob / Suspected Phone Thief And POS Robber Set On Fire In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Tosic007(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2021
NipseyHustle:

You misunderstood that classic masterpiece by Bob Marley.
He was actually preaching against government brutality.
They built more prisons to keep criminals, instead of more schools to alleviate poverty and crime.
Lucky Dube not Bob Marley
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Thomthom(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Abovebest:
;The ID card is so fake, even the Davi d is observing social distancing
Hahahaha no be lie grin
Abovebest:
;The ID card is so fake, even the Davi d is observing social distancing
Hahahaha no be lie
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2021
The ID sef na suspect, see as the D in David is so far away from the Davi like Davi d
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by moneyissweet(m): 7:34am On Jan 25, 2021
You are giving your respek to a wrong person.

Akakanfirstclass:
Respek to Bob Marley.....

they will build no schools anymore..
all they build is prisons prisons..
because people wey like prison plenty pass people wey like schools..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Jabioro: 7:36am On Jan 25, 2021
The authority will also flash you to prison..shekinna

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by rotwailler(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2021
� *Get #500 when you register Ebayplus* �

https://app.ebayplus.net/#/register?invite=RYCI33JA

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Ryan03(f): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2021
lonelydora:
Policemen are involved in 80% of crimes in Nigeria.
your IQ is on the negative side
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Ryan03(f): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2021
TimT:
Ooh my Gawd!?? this world is really a small place oo.. So this David na thief?? Aaargh...
Well, such is life... Someone who I call friend... Too bad... Always flaunting money.. yet we don't know the source... Chai... I hope to see u one day...
you know am sef, he cup don full

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Godbless3(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
Manaroms:
lucky Duke owns the respect and nothe Bob Marley

The bomboglad knows nothing about ragae
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Abovebest(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Thomthom:
Hahahaha no be lie ;DHahahaha no be lie

Lol
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Godbless3(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2021
NipseyHustle:

You misunderstood that classic masterpiece by Bob Marley.
He was actually preaching against government brutality.
They built more prisons to keep criminals, instead of more schools to alleviate poverty and crime.

Lucky Dube sing the song and not Bob Marley.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by JordanMichael(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
they will build no schools anymore.. all they build is prisons prisons.. because people wey like prison plenty pass people wey like schools..
Lucky Dube not Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by TimT: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Ryan03:
you know am sef, he cup don full
Yes oo... He lives close to me.. But him get money yet we no know wetin him dey do...
well, na the wife I dey pity.... Today I go waka pass there make I see if dem still dey there��
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Dreyton36: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:

they will build no schools anymore..
all they build is prisons prisons..
because people wey like prison plenty pass people wey like schools..

U know a bit of raggea shows u might be a real gee
Anyway that's lucky dube prisoner is the title

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by realstars: 9:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
they will build no schools anymore.. all they build is prison prison....
Marley? No,,,, Lucky? Yes,,.,,

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Thomthom:
Hahahaha no be lie ;DHahahaha no be lie
The criminal is a Yoruba, but no Igbo here is making tribalistic comments,
If it had been the other way round, almost all Yoruba would start name-calling the Igbos as a criminal tribe.

I'm Ijaw but I can help but salute the maturity of Igbos on this thread, crime has no tribe and tribalism should be shunned,
Its one of the reasons why Nigeria is in this current mess.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests POS Robber And Fake Police Sergeant With Indian Hemp by Ryan03(f): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2021
TimT:

Yes oo... He lives close to me.. But him get money yet we no know wetin him dey do...
well, na the wife I dey pity.... Today I go waka pass there make I see if dem still dey there��
grin grin grin grin abeg give us feed back o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Her Brother's Police Wife Of Attacking Her With Teargas (Photos) / We Only Defraud Greedy People - Suspect / Driver Masterminds Boss’ Kidnap Over Failure To Get Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.