Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) (74326 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
ion know him.. but rest in peace
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Mariocart: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry This gentle herbalist cry cry How I wish I have the money, I wish to be paying all these veterans actors from age 70+ salaries embarassed RIP
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by alingo2013(m): 8:03am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
It is rude to take the picture of a dead man like this. It is utterly disrespectful.

In Nigeria we are used to it, just ever day newspaper
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2021
The only native doctor in nollywood that ll make heaven... He no dey do evil, always advising the wicked king to change from his evil ways because the gods re unhappy with him

6 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Shadysen: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2021
rest in peace sir,we all live to die one day.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by kpas4kpas2(m): 8:04am On Jan 25, 2021
We shall meet again Papa
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 8:05am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
It is rude to take the picture of a dead man like this. It is utterly disrespectful.

Disrespectful to who exactly....is it not Lenin that was still lying in a museum in Russia up until recently.

You can aswell question why they lay dead people in stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by BestMan001: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2021
RIP! Great man.. cry cry cry
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2021
It's in bad taste to show us a pic of his dead body as proof of his death undecided

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Theevilone(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Exactly, just the way we Nigerians rush to take pictures of fatal accidents exposing corps all over public spaces, even our police men are not excluded in this ignorant act displaying dead armed robbers when the Oyibo will seal everything to the highest

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by chris259(m): 8:09am On Jan 25, 2021
Like wtf!! since this year veteran actors are just dying what is happening??
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Disrespectful?? Oga the dead is dead. You are the one bothered about respect not it.

There's no honor in the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Chai, he will be missed
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Its his son that took the picture and at this point, no one is disrespecting the family privacy.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by POTUT(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

No other person could have had that pic except the family. Perhaps they released the photo. If they did, then it's okay with them.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Wahoo this man
I usually replace Mazi in some herbalist role
and he's very good in those herbalist role
RIP...
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:14am On Jan 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
May his soul rest in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's power in spoken words. Develop an habit of always speaking the words upon your life every morning before stepping out. Rather than sit down there in self pity, prophesy upon your life or the situation. I want you to note that nothing will change or move not until you prophesy.

I prophesy and I declare that the Lord is perfecting all that concerns me this week. I declare that I come out victorious. The Bible declares that goodness and mercy will follow me.
This week, I create possibilities. The Lord is my light and salvation, the Lord is my strength so therefore, I reject confusion in my life this week. The Lord will keep me in His perfect peace.

Oh many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all, I am delivered from all afflictions! The Lord will restore the years that the canker worms has eaten and I recover all! The Lord will give me beauty for ashes.

I am the head and not the tail, I remain above and not beneath always. For my shame I receive double double double. I am blessed in my going out, I am blessed in my coming in and I remain blessed in the work of my hands!

I am a testament of the Grace of God. I am a testament of the Mercy of God. I am a testament of the Favor of God. I am a testament of the hand of God. I am a sign and wonder! Glorrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

Fam these Psalms should not depart out of thy lips.
Psalm 91, Psalm 121, Psalm 138 verse 8, Psalm 3.

Prophesy Fam, Prophesy!!!

God Bless You!

Welcome back and happy new year ma
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
He took the picture as if he has been waitn 4 this day

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2021
My condolence goes to his family and friends!

Rip sir!
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by juman(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2021
Condolence.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 8:17am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Ethically wrong because the dead cannot give such permission. And I doubt if the poster sought and obtained such clearance from the family.

The poster in nairaland share his son facebook post and as far as the son share the details, i don't see anything wrong and no one is direspecting the family privacy.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Tcwork: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
It doesn't even matter at death there is no shame. We feel nothing. It is better to respect the living. The dead simply don't care
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by 2cribz: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
He always acted as a poor man,village council of elders poor,or native doctor poor. I was so disgusted to see charles anwurum play role of big man. Big man no fit am at all.

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Heyyounotyou(f): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry This gentle herbalist cry cry How I wish I have the money, I wish to be paying all these veterans actors from age 70+ salaries embarassed RIP
Same thing I said Last week.. Even if it’s 30k monthly allowance embarassed
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by harmony75: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2021
the good herbalist rest well Sir � unlike chiwatulagu that's so wicked in his acting �

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by XOGBADO(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
May his soul rest in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's power in spoken words. Develop an habit of always speaking the words upon your life every morning before stepping out. Rather than sit down there in self pity, prophesy upon your life or the situation. I want you to note that nothing will change or move not until you prophesy.

I prophesy and I declare that the Lord is perfecting all that concerns me this week. I declare that I come out victorious. The Bible declares that goodness and mercy will follow me.
This week, I create possibilities. The Lord is my light and salvation, the Lord is my strength so therefore, I reject confusion in my life this week. The Lord will keep me in His perfect peace.

Oh many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all, I am delivered from all afflictions! The Lord will restore the years that the canker worms has eaten and I recover all! The Lord will give me beauty for ashes.

I am the head and not the tail, I remain above and not beneath always. For my shame I receive double double double. I am blessed in my going out, I am blessed in my coming in and I remain blessed in the work of my hands!

I am a testament of the Grace of God. I am a testament of the Mercy of God. I am a testament of the Favor of God. I am a testament of the hand of God. I am a sign and wonder! Glorrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

Fam these Psalms should not depart out of thy lips.
Psalm 91, Psalm 121, Psalm 138 verse 8, Psalm 3.

Prophesy Fam, Prophesy!!!

God Bless You!

Thank you so much for this. Indeed, there's power in the spoken word.
God bless you too.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by mannasseh(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2021
of what relevance is posting the Deceased corpse, it makes no sense actually

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by DroolingOnU(f): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2021
drinoayo:
Nollywood veteran Dan Nkoloagu has died, Igbere TV reports.

His death was announced by his son Dan Nkoloagu junior on Facebook on January 23.

He said his dad died on January 22.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3884910651529294&id=100000311926726

Nkoloagu died at the age of 83.

He is popularly known for playing the role of a native doctor.

This is extremely disrespectful, I know you want to hit Front page.
But you can't Snap a person in the most vulnerable and private moment just because you want to hit nairaland frontpage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos) / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.