Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,638 members, 7,854,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) (74345 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by greatness77: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2021
drinoayo:
Nollywood veteran Dan Nkoloagu has died, Igbere TV reports.

His death was announced by his son Dan Nkoloagu junior on Facebook on January 23.

He said his dad died on January 22.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3884910651529294&id=100000311926726

Nkoloagu died at the age of 83.

He is popularly known for playing the role of a native doctor.
Op if i started showering insults on you, you will start calling Seun, delete d other picture before i view dis post again
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2021
RIP Papa
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by guy222: 9:03am On Jan 25, 2021
It is ethically, practically and totally wrong to display the body of the dead to the general public as this. Reason is that it is seen as disrespectful because you you need his permission to do this, which is not possible. The person that posted the pic is either an idiot or lack common sense or uninform. Why do you think immediately someone died his body would be covered immediately with a blue bed sheet which stand for peace? It is medically, ethnically, morally, practically and totally wrong to display the body of the dead to to general public. You can be sue for this and pay a huge amount of fine.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Ethically wrong because the dead cannot give such permission. And I doubt if the poster sought and obtained such clearance from the family.

The poster needs to seek clearance from the gods. Is that what u mean?
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry This gentle herbalist cry cry How I wish I have the money, I wish to be paying all these veterans actors from age 70+ salaries embarassed RIP
meanwhile the female ones are buying houses all over yhe country.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by TrueChristians: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2021
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by alasane: 9:10am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
It is rude to take the picture of a dead man like this. It is utterly disrespectful.
IGBO fipo na dem DNA be that .....next thing na to solicts money for burial and drinking of beers,.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Petermarshal(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Which kind pikin be this? Eze nmuo pikin
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Petermarshal(m): 9:13am On Jan 25, 2021
guy222:
It is ethically, practically and totally wrong to display the body of the dead to the general public as this. Reason is that it is seen as disrespectful because you you need his permission to do this, which is not possible. The person that posted the pic is either an idiot or lack common sense or uninform. Why do you think immediately someone died his body would be covered immediately with a blue bed sheet which stand for peace? It is medically, ethnically, morally, practically and totally wrong to display the body of the dead to to general public. You can be sue for this and pay a huge amount of fine.

Indeed, that child is senseless
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Ethically wrong because the dead cannot give such permission. And I doubt if the poster sought and obtained such clearance from the family.

The dead can't give permission, so it boils down to the judgment of the living, especially if it concerns a public figure.

This man was a public figure when he was alive.

The same judgment given to his pictures while he was alive would also be extended to pictures of his dead body.

There is nothing unethical about posting the image of a dead celebrity.

If he were a private person, it would be different.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
DroolingOnU:

This is extremely disrespectful, I know you want to hit Front page.
But you can't Snap a person in the most vulnerable and private moment just because you want to hit nairaland frontpage.

was he the one that snapped it, no be the man son snap am and uploaded
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by guy222: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
dumahi:

I thought same. But then, I wondered what's actually wrong with it.
same reason why immediately someone died in the hospital his body would be coverd with a bed sheet. It is ethically and medically believe that nobody would want his dead body to be expose to the general public hence his/her permission is needed which is not possible because the dead speak not. Exposing someone's dead body can also be seen as disrespectful to the dead because you might be going against his wish. Though the bodies of criminals, arm robbers, terrorist and murderers can be expose because you die losing your right.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
It is rude to take the picture of a dead man like this. It is utterly disrespectful.
was the picture not taken by the man's son
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2021
guy222:

There are too many misinformation in your post.

There is nothing medically and ethically wrong in displaying a dead body to the public.

Many people do it anyway, especially for famous people. I saw Fela lying in state. It was shown on TV sef.

And the sheet used to cover the dead after they have died is borne from superstitions, and has nothing to do with medicine. If a nurse packs a body, it doesn't mean that they won't let the police see the face.

People go to the mortuary to identify a lost relative, and the attendants open the faces of the dead people for the people to see.

There is nothing ethically and medically wrong.

The ethics that guide the publication of pictures of a celebrity when he was alive also extends to images of him at his death.

They are public properties. And if a photographer can get a clear shot, he would, and sell the images to newspaper companies.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:29am On Jan 25, 2021
Logon360:
RIP.

Drinoayo kindly remove that dead picture of the man up there. It's very wrong to post that on a public forum without permission. The fact everybody is doing it doesn't make it right. In a sane community that's enough grounds for a legal action.

The son did on Facebook , so ?
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by babzlim(m): 9:32am On Jan 25, 2021
May almighty God forgive him all his sins and his soul rest in peace.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 9:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Chaii this man, RIP to him
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by MUSKelon7: 9:35am On Jan 25, 2021
sad
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by amliftedhigher: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2021
RIP
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Slurity(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:
His son probably did. Take it easy
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by BrokenTES: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:43am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Ogbeni, the poster could have been a member of the family.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Ndiasiri(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2021
He is a Hero, I love all his act he also speak fluently
drinoayo:

His death was announced by his son Dan Nkoloagu junior on Facebook on January 23.

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by dumahi(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
May his soul rest in peace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's power in spoken words. Develop an habit of always speaking the words upon your life every morning before stepping out. Rather than sit down there in self pity, prophesy upon your life or the situation. I want you to note that nothing will change or move not until you prophesy.

I prophesy and I declare that the Lord is perfecting all that concerns me this week. I declare that I come out victorious. The Bible declares that goodness and mercy will follow me.
This week, I create possibilities. The Lord is my light and salvation, the Lord is my strength so therefore, I reject confusion in my life this week. The Lord will keep me in His perfect peace.

Oh many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from them all, I am delivered from all afflictions! The Lord will restore the years that the canker worms has eaten and I recover all! The Lord will give me beauty for ashes.

I am the head and not the tail, I remain above and not beneath always. For my shame I receive double double double. I am blessed in my going out, I am blessed in my coming in and I remain blessed in the work of my hands!

I am a testament of the Grace of God. I am a testament of the Mercy of God. I am a testament of the Favor of God. I am a testament of the hand of God. I am a sign and wonder! Glorrrryyyyyyyyy!!!

Fam these Psalms should not depart out of thy lips.
Psalm 91, Psalm 121, Psalm 138 verse 8, Psalm 3.

Prophesy Fam, Prophesy!!!

God Bless You!
I don't usually like this kind of off-topic comments but I don't know why I liked this. Thanks for it. Meanwhile, your name RiyadhGoddess doesn't sound like someone who believes in the Bible. Well, I'm only voicing my frustration grin
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by KingMack(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Rest on daddy angry

Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Don’t worry his ghost is going after them..
How disrespectful

RIP to him
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2021
Logon360:

When they lay dead people on a stage, their bodies have been cleaned, clothed and well arranged and prepared for a public display. When you post pictures of a man who just died on a hospital bed with all his unsavory elements still in view, it's embarrassing, disrespectful and wrong

What is unsavoury about the posted picture....or does the packaging change the dead to undead...your argument is all semantics basically death is death what lies there is just a casing the man has left it.

I still await your mention of who is disrespected.
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by dasnan(m): 10:03am On Jan 25, 2021
Princessogaraya:
I dey see this man inside market Rip
Una dey thesame place?
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by onward4life(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2021
weyreypey:

Das true

But let's assume that it the son that announced his death, that took those pictures!!!
Re: Veteran Actor, Dan Nkoloagu Is Dead (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
drinoayo:

The hospital should be sued for the picture of the corpse on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert / Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.