Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Road Map To A Better Nigeria Economy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Road Map To A Better Nigeria Economy (164 Views)

Magician Babs Cardini: Magic Cant Change Nigeria's Economy / Falz Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Prays For A Better Nigeria (Pix) / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Map To A Better Nigeria Economy by NigeriaGIST(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2021
Don't get me wrong Population has a lot to play in a Country's success, but population alone is not enough. "Delta state" has a population of above 5million people while "Qatar" has a population of just 2million plus people. Both is rich in Crude oil but one is poor the other has one of the best economy in world. I like to think beyond all reasonable doubt that we as a country need to invest much more in quality education and professional skills. Enough of our oversabi, we need to import professional school teachers, university lecturers, mechanical skilled experts, e.t.c. South Korea did this in the 1990s and today south Korea is rich with a stable economy. China did same in the 1990s, today china is almost the biggest world economy. There is no doubt that our educational system is faulty, we need to reeducate ourselves. See no single African country could come up with a Covid-19 vaccine, not even a progress in it's research, this is no surprise because our medical schools and our lab institutes lack both the equipments, the technical know-how and the knowledge to pursue such an endeavor.
There are two solutions to bettering this economy, either we are sending our students overseas for professional trainings so they can return and pass that knowledge or we are importing the experts and professionals into our country to teach and train our students here in the country.

It's high time we remove these old, unprofessional and inexperienced maggots who are lecturers, teachers from our universities, colleges, secondary schools, e.t.c and import the right experts to lead the next generation into a successful Nation. Thank You!

cc; lalasticlala , mynd44 , Fynestboi , MissyB3 , Ishilove ,

[img]https://i.ibb.co/YXx81jM/Screenshot-2021-01-25-10-31-16.png[/img]
[img]https://i.ibb.co/LxRVDF9/Screenshot-2021-01-25-10-31-40.png[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Are What You Dont Know About Baba Tee. / Valentine Is Coming Where Is Your Boyfriend / All White Party' With Nengi Of Bbnaija In Ghana (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.