Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

People Prime Tests - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Prime Tests (1323 Views)

People' Prime Apt. Test Result Is Out / Invitation For People Prime Interview Discussion / People Prime {urgent} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Prime Tests by divadonna: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hi fellow Nairalanders! Can anyone please tell me the format for People Prime Tests? I was just invited for a test this week. Please help out!!! Please.
Diva!
Re: People Prime Tests by drokiri(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2007
very simple SHL . but u have to be fast and very accurate.
all da best
Re: People Prime Tests by divadonna: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2007
Thanks dear. But please, what's SHL?
Re: People Prime Tests by obanikoro2(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2007
People prime are in collaboration with a coy called SHL (expert in Apt. test questions) in setting their tests. There are two papers-quantitative and verbal (with lots of case studies with 2 or more questions attached to each). The 1st is 30mins and the 2nd is about 20mins. U have to be very fast and use ur brains. Calculators MAY not be needed.

Prepare well and if u find urself stuck in one question,dont waste time trying to solve it. Just move to the next,when u are thru and there is still time go back and answer those that proved difficult at first.

Study GMAT. It might be of help.

Wish u success
Re: People Prime Tests by divadonna: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2007
Thanks alot dear. You've been of great help! Thanks.
Re: People Prime Tests by amebolive: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2007
www.shldirect.com
or
www.shldirect.org

they allow you to use calculator so go with a good one, u can actually safe time with it and not wasting time doing rough calculation on paper
Re: People Prime Tests by yuddie25(f): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2007
hi Obanikoro2,

you seem to be very informed about People prime, their test and about them as a whole. i have read a few responses you gave others. i have been invited to the fair cum 26th/27th in Lagos. do you know any company/companies that will be at the fair, i want to start reading about them. thanks a lot
Re: People Prime Tests by therese84: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2007
obanikoro? please who exactly are you? u r not frequent on nairaland then all of a sudden u appear with so mch info on people prime tests. u posted a lot of info on peoples prime recruitment fair now u r here again. pls go and pay for advert nd stp doing oshofree scam here.

pls guys read this. though i already posted it on "ppls prime recruitment fair what to expect"

Hi,

We acknowledge receipt of your Curriculum Vitae and would like to meet
with
you.

However, we wish to let you know that before you can register with our
Agency
you are required to take an ability test.

The test will be run on Tuesday, March 20, 2007. Please bring with you
all
original certificates (including your NYSC certificate), proof of age
as well
as one (1) passport photograph and a copy of your updated CV. A
N500.00
administrative fee will also be collected. Please come along with your
calculator.

You are expected to call EJIROGHENE to confirm attendance on 0802 797
9742 on or
before Monday, March 19, 2007 after which we will assume that you are
not
interested in writing the test and we will archive your CV.

Please allow for at least 2 hours for our screening process which
includes the
ability test.

Our office is located at 56b Isaac John Street, GRA-Ikeja, Lagos.

We look forward to meeting you.

Thank you.

PeopleTemp

above is a message that was sent to me by pplsprime.
only once have i paid to a recruitment agency and i have never stopped regretting. not the money, but the fact that i was stupid enough to fall for that crap.
personally i don't think it is right for any recruiting firm to collect money from job seekers because they have already being paid by the companies hiring them.
i would also like to inform naira landers that pplsprime conduct such monthly test asking for 500 to be paid to a certain (always a diff name). but after the test, they don't even have the wisdom to carry the scam further to interview stage it just dies there. nobody gets to hear frm them again.
there is no difference between pplsprime and the likes of esther breakthrough, primes avic. pss and other small time illiterate recruiting firm.
well guys if you want to, loose your 1500, your credit, your transport fare and above all your time, u can start by registering with them now for the 'graduate recruitment fair'.

3000 JOBS? please guys there aint no such openings available now in Nigeria.

MTN? please those guys are bleeders what they go for theese days is contract staff.

please we r already being fooled by politicians because our hands are tied but please let us refuse to be fooled by all theese so called recruiting firms because with this, our HANDS AINT TIED.
Re: People Prime Tests by obanikoro2(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2007
@therese_83

I dont work 4 peopleprime, I wrote the test in May, they have invited me and are stil inviting pple for the Gfair and they havent collected 1 kobo.

It is also a shame u dont know Dr. De Souza MD, I have been hearing of her before I came to Lagos yrs back and her reputation in Nigeria and abroad speak for itself. I also sincerely DONT believe a joint venture with LEAP Africa (wit Desmond Tutu-Nobel Peace Prize winner- as one of the Directors), Nigerian Economic Summit and the Ministry of Education to try and solve the employment problem in Nigeria is a SCAM!

If it was a SCAM, the above mentioned groups would have come out to deny their participation and even sue them.
It is such a pity that Nigerians are now too used to unemployment,poverty and hardship that if someone is trying to change the status quo by making a difference, they oppose it and see it as a threat.

I feel ur pain dear sis. I once fell for a SCAM that took more than u can ever think and since then I can smell a scam 1 million miles away. This Gfair, is certainly not a scam. Too bad u will not be part of it though and sincerly wish u the best in ur job search.

Remember, NO HARD FEELINGS  cool

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out Fast! Accion Mfb Is Inviting. / Re:glo Sales Rep Recruitment / Invited For An Interview With Estherbt Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.