Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone (49512 Views)

Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by UltimatePals: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Over the weekend in Makeni, Sierra Leone's female cyclist, Isata Sama Mondeh defied all odds to marry her beloved heartthrob in a peloton that has left many Sierra Leoneans in awe.

Sierraloaded gathered that the ceremony which was graced by number of cyclists in Sierra Leone has now become the talk on social media as the couples and friends opted for bicycles instead of conventional motor vehicles.

Isata Sama Mondeh who is Sierra Leone's current fastest female cyclist� is also the first female bicycle mechanic in Sierra Leone. Isata is also the the first female bike mechanic to own a bike shop which number of cyclits working under her.

Isata had participated in the Tour de Lunsar where She won the first position in the female category. As Sierra Leone’s first female mechanic, she is breaking stereotypes and working hard to build up a business that might support her and her family. She convincingly uses her experience as evidence when she talks to girls, families and community members and she addresses traditional cultural view head-on.

We at Sierraloaded celebrates Isata who is a positive role model to encourage other females around the world who want to get into cycling.

Congratulations to her!

https://sierraloaded.sl/2021/01/25/isata-sama-mondeh-sierra-leonean-female-cyclist-marries-with-bicycle/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z91i5nTdfFw

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by UltimatePals: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
cc @lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
She’s a bike mechanic and she’s beautiful. Congratulations to them.

Our sophisticated “urgent 2k” gang will rather die than wed with bicycles. Daughters of Eve!!

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Richy4(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
This is cool... Is it safe to say that if you can't ride a bicycle, u are not qualified to be amongst the groom's men... considering the fact that all of them can ride

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Deborah98(f): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Different strokes for different folks.... nice concept anyways, congrats to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by ena5four(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
If I Say I'm Impressed With Some News Coming From Other Countries Some Brain-dead Asshole Motherfvckers Here On Nairaland Will Start Quoting Their Ball-less Father, Well Who Cares? I'm Impressed Jhor.
Some Girls Here In Nigeria Would Rather Seek For Urget 2k Ni, Set Awon Were cheesy

Mind You, Nah Only Sunday Igboho And Nnamdi Kanu News Dey Hungry Me.

Next Pls

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by slawormiir: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Make we say the wahalar way go dey this their marriage go be like bicycle......he nor go hard to start

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by smartty68(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
These are mountain bikes and it's very expensive not like it was papa's bike sef.

11 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Mindlog: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
She is a professional cyclist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Starcrest1: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Love is all that matters.

Brilliant......

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by jeff1607(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
See those tyres

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by blinking001(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Whatever rocks their boat might sink yours..

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Chiidi(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lovely
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by MarveworldG: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
No time
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:
She’s a bike mechanic and she’s beautiful. Congratulations to them.

Our sophisticated “urgent 2k” gang will rather die than wed with bicycles. Daughters of Eve!!

Will marrying with a bicycle make their marriage hitch free/successful? Don't we have glamorously expensive weddings having sweet long lasting marriage?

You people that think inexpensive wedding is the best don't have sense.

Sons of Adam the simp.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by wellmax(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wedding wey be like bicycle
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by hibeebeeking: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Watin matter be say them don hook.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

One of the realest couple I have ever seen.

Makes sense in their own context.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Yahman1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Love on the Highway

But She and Her hubby supposed to

Share one bike Na

As they Say

Two now becomes One
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
It looks fun.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Deserea: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Non of my business.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Ayoswit(f): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
I tot it's all those local papa's bike sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by CrazyMan(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sometimes trying out something new can be fun. I won't mind doing this as well, just for the fun of it.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Olawumi1032(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lovely
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by BigSarah(f): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
wahala for this marriage no go hard take start cry
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by tydi(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy

I know this guy very well , he is the son of one rich man in our villa.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
I reject this for me and my love ones IJN Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by omamush(f): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
it looks fun though, as long as they are happy.. congratulations to them smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos) / Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Man & Lady Dance Seductively At A Children's Party. Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.