Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone (49559 Views)

Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle, At Police Barracks, Ikeja, Lag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Ukwu nnu!

My bum abi? You think I don't understand the three major languages and more? Warn yourself

Nsidime.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JohnOkolo: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
smartty68:
These are mountain bikes and it's very expensive not like it was papa's bike sef.

Nigerians always looking for a price tag.

Oga look at the concepts and take your eyes off the Price Tag.

If they can marry using those Mountain Bikes there sure can marry with 'Papa bikes'. What they show is beyond your level of comprehension so keep looking at the Price Tag as usual cause that's what means much to you.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

My bum abi? You think I don't understand the three major languages and more? Warn yourself

Nsidime.
Taa! Ajo nwanyi

2 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by JovialJune(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Taa! Ajo nwanyi

Who is this guy? Go away na, I don't want to know you undecided

3 Likes

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Damseldammie(f): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Their choice though, but congratulations
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Wettoid123: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
happy married life joo!
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Denique(f): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
99thenemy, come see your bro here, doing what he knows how to do best: trouble! grin
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Impregnablefolk: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Make we say the wahalar way go dey this their marriage go be like bicycle......he nor go hard to start
All I see is true n genuine love. She's simply saying DAT she don't need a whip (Benz) 2b contented, she don't need a stately home 2b happy, all she needs is true love. I come in peace!
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
The bicycle does not look cheap though and they don't look poor

In the end, what matters is their Happiness

Congratulations to them
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by SavageResponse(m): 6:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Congratulations to them!
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by dasparrow: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
I love it! On point! cheesy
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Denique:
99thenemy, come see your bro here, doing what he knows how to do best: trouble! grin
He’s on ban, I think so. Lol
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Chris2863(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
Flakkk:
DO NOT place another bet on a football match until you visit the link on my signature
Sharaap
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Denique(f): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Oh, my poor baby. cry
Which of the gods did he offend or is anti spam bot?
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Kriss216: 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Denique:
Oh, my poor baby. cry Which of the gods did he offend or is anti spam bot?
He’ll tell us when he’s back.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by gbowoade85142: 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
99thenemy, come see your bro here, doing what he knows how to do best: trouble!
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Diong22(f): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Good one
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by labelle123(f): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na them sabi
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by abbeyty90: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hope she can also ride perfectly well in bedroom as well
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Icezikagu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
wink Congrats wonderful Couples, you are proud to make use of what u have nt our naija Girls luking for Lexus RX350 wen deir father and their brothers cant even afford to rent a Wheel barrow cheesy
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Emeka71(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
JovialJune:

Will marrying with a bicycle make their marriage hitch free/successful? Don't we have glamorously expensive weddings having sweet long lasting marriage?

You people that think inexpensive wedding is the best don't have sense.

Sons of Adam the simp.
The thing is fun.
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:37am On Jan 26, 2021
Love is blind grin
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by ofiko123(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Nice...
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Okoroawusa: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle...
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by prince049(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
JovialJune:

Nyamri tsinannu!

I encourage this in relationship abeg...too sweet. The back and forth banter I mean
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by 99thEnemy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Denique:
It is in his DNA grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by 99thEnemy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin grin grin wasn't on ban grin
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by 99thEnemy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Denique:

Oh, my poor baby. cry
Which of the gods did he offend or is anti spam bot?
Awwwwwwn , boo boo.
I didn't offend Mynd.44, Lala or the Almighty AntiSpambot... grin was choked up with something so I didn't have the time to be active.
Thanks for caring dearie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by Denique(f): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
99thEnemy:
Awwwwwwn , boo boo.
I didn't offend Mynd.44, Lala or the Almighty AntiSpambot... grin was choked up with something so I didn't have the time to be active.
Thanks for caring dearie kiss kiss kiss

Glad to know you are well and no mod banned you, else... angry
99thEnemy:

grin grin grin grin wasn't on ban grin
He actually wanted it to be. Such wickedness! grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by 99thEnemy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Denique:

Glad to know you are well and no mod banned you, else... angry
He actually wanted it to be. Such wickedness! grin
. Lol grin grin grin
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by DenreleDave(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2021
prince049:

I encourage this in relationship abeg...too sweet. The back and forth banter I mean

These are the courses available... It is free of charge.. Udemy

Mobile application development
Customer relationships mgt
Product management
Ui/Ux design
Graphic design
Content creation
Video animation
Public speaking
Digital marketing
Web development front-end and back end

Send me ur whatsappp no
Re: Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone by prince049(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

These are the courses available... It is free of charge.. Udemy

Mobile application development
Customer relationships mgt
Product management
Ui/Ux design
Graphic design
Content creation
Video animation
Public speaking
Digital marketing
Web development front-end and back end

Send me ur whatsappp no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Wear Matching Sneakers For Their Wedding (Photo) / Man & Lady Dance Seductively At A Children's Party. Pics/video / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.