Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

I'm Not Sure I Want My Kids To Go Back To School Now With The Second Wave Of Cov - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Not Sure I Want My Kids To Go Back To School Now With The Second Wave Of Cov (403 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Dremo: "I am Not Sure I Want To Get Married Because Of Girls These Days" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Sure I Want My Kids To Go Back To School Now With The Second Wave Of Cov by GladGlad(f): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm not sure I want my children to go back to school now with the second wave of Coronavirus - Annie Idibia

Annie Idibia has reacted to different school resumption dates announced by different state governments amid the second wave of Coronavirus in the country.

The actress who reposted a screenshot of singer Seun Kuti Instagram post in which he asked if the kids of those who made the decision for schools to resume attend the schools asked to resume, stated that she is not sure if she wants her children to resume school.

Annie Idibia also questioned the precautionary measures that have been taken ahead of schools reopening.
See her post here: http://gladtune.com/2021/01/25/im-not-sure-i-want-my-children-to-go-back-to-school-now-with-the-second-wave-of-coronavirus-annie-idibia/

(1) (Reply)

Davido vs Burna Boy vs Wizkid In Triple Threat Fight (Video) / Pride Of Motherhood: Tboss And Daughter / Burna Boy And Justin Bieber Set To Release A New Song [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.