Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. (1469 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home / Moment Man In Affair With Married Woman Hangs By Window In Birthday Suit (video) / Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pls this issue has been disturbing me 4 some time now nd I need matured answers from great minds in de forum.

The question is; is it right for a girl that is in a relationship or married to keep too many male frnds nd vice versa?
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by orble: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Strange
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by LeeSantos(m): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
sounds like someone who has gone astray.
Dck no go let am think well
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 11:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
The Fact is...

hoe is gonna be hoe

some women enjoys the company of guys..
not because they're strings attached, but simply because guys are more trustworthy, less jealous, more simple, less complicated, straight forward et cetera..

it is a two sided matter,
some may uphold their dignity while some may likely loose it and involve in romance with a supposed casual friend...

so like I said..
hoe is gonna be hoe

never lose ur peace over a hoe..

2 Likes

Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by TATALoAlaMu: 12:25am On Jan 26, 2021
Don't go amd hang yourself o because she would still hang out with them. You sef find hangers to hang out with...

3 Likes

Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by JaneYave(f): 3:38am On Jan 26, 2021
Normal but she should have firm limits set
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by mosdii(m): 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Many male friends means many Bleep mates.
Never trust Nigerian Girls because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by bigjackass: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2021
Most girls that you see often hanging around guys are not fûcking them. The ones that seem to hide their male friends are the ones fûcking around. In my experience with friends.

6 Likes

Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by Richy4(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2021
The questions are...

<<<Was she like that when you met her?

<<<Where you planning to choose who she goes out with?

<<<Shouldn't you have noticed that before deciding to be extremely serious with the relationship?

<<<If she asked that you drop your male/female friends probably those you grew up with that stood by you through thick and thin, would you?

If you can answer these questions one by one with all sincerity, then we take it up from there..

1 Like

Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by johhbekeboh09: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
The Fact is...

hoe is gonna be hoe

some women enjoys the company of guys..
not because they're strings attached, but simply because guys are more trustworthy, less jealous, more simple, less complicated, straight forward et cetera..

it is a two sided matter,
some may uphold their dignity while some may likely loose it and involve in romance with a supposed casual friend...

so like I said..
hoe is gonna be hoe

never lose ur peace over a hoe..

Girl/Ladies whose siblings are males do that

2 Likes

Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by Mikester: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2021
A big NO. Believe it or not there's nothing like a platonic friendship between members of the opposite sex. One will always want to take it further.
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by stacyadams: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
Pls this issue has been disturbing me 4 some time now nd I need matured answers from great minds in de forum.

The question is; is it right for a girl that is in a relationship or married to keep too many male frnds nd vice versa?

No dey let all things bother u,,u gan start hanging around girls tooo

This life simple
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by Liposure: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who keeps that many male friends
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by etrouble: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
In a relationship is not same as married. Stop confusing yourself. A married woman is not the same as a lady in a relationship.
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
etrouble:
In a relationship is not same as married. Stop confusing yourself. A married woman is not the same as a lady in a relationship.

What's dis one trying to prove?
Re: She Hangs Out With Too Many Guys. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2021
there is no way such girl can be respectful, faithful and sincere to her partner.

am talking from experience

(1) (Reply)

I Was Shot!!! / My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? / Help: How Can I Stop This Bad Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.