Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

How To Create Dollar Generating Clickbank Account Without Unreliable Vpns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Dollar Generating Clickbank Account Without Unreliable Vpns (291 Views)

How To Link Your NIN To GT Bank Account Without Going To The Bank / ALAT (wema Bank) Indefinitely Restricted My Account Without Reason. Pls Help! / How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Dollar Generating Clickbank Account Without Unreliable Vpns by IsaiahKalu(m): 1:31am On Jan 26, 2021
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmz9rSx0Xj2lHyg8koGmqBKd6_CcXWVJ/view?usp=sharing

Being a Nigerian and living in Nigeria comes with a lot of challenges on the international fronts.
And one of such challenges is: most good and legitimate online money making platforms do not allow Nigerians. For E.g Siteground ( a web hosting company) won't allow you to sign up as an affiliate on their web page, once your IP shows Nigeria. And many other platforms.
I still recall vividly how InboxDollar (a legitimate survey site) banned be within 72 hours of signing up and making almost $30. I still didn't know how my supposedly premium VPN failed. That money still de pepper me till today.
I was hoping to hit $50 within 7 days since it was a threshold for payment. Hahahhah my small money got lost. The account was frozen.
I didn't bother to renew my subscription after the month elapsed.
I became too skeptical about VPNs. They are good, and still a good option when you want to access international platforms that do not allow Nigerians. But with the unstable network over here in Nigeria, you will be offline and be thinking that you're connected online through a preferred VPN. Lol. It happens and will still happen.
I got over the small "almost $30 lose." And I started searching for another reliable alternative to VPNs.
Finally, I discovered RDP ( remote Desktop Publisher). Simply put a virtual computer hosted on the cloud.
I gave it the necessary attention over the weekend and finally, I have mine up and running.

Use the link above to watch the video and chat up on Whatsapp
Re: How To Create Dollar Generating Clickbank Account Without Unreliable Vpns by timifaithus(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nice video

(1) (Reply)

10 units of Mitsubishi L200 For Lease/ Hire. / Airpods Tracking / Instagram Followers And Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.