Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! (1419 Views)

This Is Strange To Me.. Pls Open / This Is Strange! He Was Struck By A White Thunder And His Skin Change Completely / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello guys,

Please I need y'all advice or recommendations on what I can do to make this go down. It's really making me fell uncomfortable and depressed.

Please Help.......What Can I Do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by qwertyboss(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kingdomheirs:
Hello guys,

Please I need y'all advice or recommendations on what I can do to make this go down. It's really making me fell uncomfortable and depressed.

Please Help.......What Can I Do?
go to the hospital

2 Likes

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gone already and some test were rommended but couldn't afford the bills. That is why I'm here to ask if there's anything else I can do aside going to the hospital.

I'm a student and I do event waiter job to sponsor myself. No help from anywhere..
qwertyboss:

go to the hospital
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by qwertyboss(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kingdomheirs:
Gone already and some test were rommended but couldn't afford the bills. That is why I'm here to ask if there's anything else I can do aside going to the hospital.

I'm a student and I do event waiter job to sponsor myself. No help from anywhere..
describe what you feel when you touch the bump.
is it painful?
soft or hard?
water inside?
was it that size initially or it use to grow?
the best thing is to seek help and go to the hospital, because that might be a cancer tumour or other condition that needs early detection and medication...
Try clydamycin or cefuroxime 500mg, metronidazole 400mg vitamin c 100mg and eat egg daily...
rub crushed garlic on the area...
Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by nosiebaba(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Do you shave with shaving stick?

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by timid101: 3:35am On Jan 27, 2021
It looks like a swollen lymph node.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 6:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Thanks so much. I really appreciate your prompt response and recommendations.
About what I feel: it's soft, panful and also water side

And also, it was little before and started growing bigger, then I started applying warm wet compressed cloth on the affected area then it began to subside gradually.

But I stop doing that lately.
qwertyboss:

is it painful?
soft or hard?
water inside?
the best thing is to seek help and go to the hospital, because that might be a cancer tumour or other condition that needs early detection and medication...
Try clydamycin or cefuroxime 500mg, metronidazole 400mg vitamin c 100mg and eat egg daily...
Goodluck!
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by ariklawani(f): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2021
You can reach me on @doctorsonlinehealthcare_247
Ig...you might have to pay for only consult wish is affordable

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by imagrg(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Why not just help him fully?
He told you he has no money and you are asking for consultancy fee.
Nigerians ehn.
ariklawani:

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ok thanks. I'll do that asap.
ariklawani:
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Actually I once did an ultra scanning which the result came out as lymph nodes though.
timid101:
It looks like a swollen lymph node.
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Could this be lymph node or keloid?
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
No

nosiebaba:
Do you shave with shaving stick?
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pls how can I reach you?
qwertyboss:

is it painful? kiss
soft or hard?
water inside?
Goodluck!
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by qwertyboss(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Kingdomheirs:
Actually I once did an ultra scanning which the result came out as lymph nodes though.
if it's lymph node just rub moist salt on the area...
but lymph nodes doesn't last longer before they varnish mostly on their own

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by KIDfurniture(m): 4:40am On Jan 29, 2021
Some evil nigeria would still want to take advantage oo.. just watch... u will see post like call doctor this and that. NIGERIANS re evil
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2021
All is well my brother. I just hope I get genuine help.
KIDfurniture:
Some evil nigeria would still want to take advantage oo.. just watch... u will see post like call doctor this and that. NIGERIANS re evil
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by ariklawani(f): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2021
You can pay for hos consult..
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by healthbing(f): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lymph node swelling up may be as a result of bacteria or viral infections..

If you're experiencing the following that means it might be cancerous
✓Fever, Itching skin, weightloss, drenching night sweat,cough,chest pain, feeling tried, trouble breathing,loss of appetite...
If you're experiencing any of this please go to the hospital for proper test..

If you're not experience any of the symptoms above just keep applying warm moist compress to the swollen area..
Try to stay away from anything that will stress you and rest well.
Use any pain relieving drug like ibuprofen, acetaminophen...
Don't take antibiotics ohh
It will go within 2-3weeks of doing this (warm moist compress) consistently
It's not a big deal
Good luck

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thanks so much for this.
God bless you.
healthbing:

✓Fever, Itching skin, weightloss, drenching night sweat,cough,chest pain, feeling tried, trouble breathing,loss of appetite...

If you're not experience any of the symptoms above just keep applying warm moist compress to the swollen area..
It's not a big deal
Good luck
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
But the is stayiing longer than expected; since last year december. Although i this its quite smaller compared to how it was earlier this year.
qwertyboss:

if it's lymph node just rub moist salt on the area...
but lymph nodes doesn't last longer before they varnish mostly on their own
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Kingdomheirs: 3:34am On Jan 31, 2021
What's his consult?
ariklawani:
You can pay for hos consult..
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by Horlaryinoni: 3:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Are you sure he doesn't still need antibiotics to fight the bacteria? just asking though.
healthbing:

It's not a big deal
Good luck
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by healthbing(f): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Horlaryinoni:
Are you sure he doesn't still need antibiotics to fight the bacteria? just asking though.

Well it depends..I don't advise people to be taking antibiotics without doctors prescription because of it's side effects
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by healthbing(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Horlaryinoni:

Well it depends..I don't advise people to be taking antibiotics without doctors prescription because of it's side effects.
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by pragmatistm(m): 1:48am On Feb 03, 2021
STC30 therapy can remove your malignant growth. Call/whatsapp see below or my signature.
Re: This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!! by ariklawani(f): 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chat our lines up... Is affordable

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Treat This Boil? (Graphic Content) / Superlife Products Price List / New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Find Alive By Good Samaritan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.