Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag (7912 Views)

I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by paul100(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
I was checking my sister homework and i saw this in her bag.She is just 8years old.I have removed it from her bag before my mumsy see am.Abeg what should I do? She is too small for all this.She is just in primary 3.Advice pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Children with initiative, talk sense into her with words and cane that all .

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by decatalyst(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
8 yrs old bag?

IT IS FINISHED!

9 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Toor
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Deborah98(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Talk to her please,she's too young for this.. Double wahala for adults without a lover!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by cricifixo: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
I'll advice u get everyone in d family involved, then give her d beating her life, then when she's done crying bring her close & talk sense into her.
Meanwhile i'll advice u find out who da fvck daniel is

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by illicit(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Talk to her....
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Draslo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
I feel your pain. When my sister was 17, I checked her WhatsApp cause she's always online till like 1am. The first message I saw was one boy asking for 'brezz selfie' with crying emojis. I just throway the phone make my sanity remain the same.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by phenomental40(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
just let her be its a free world, 8/yrs too young but let her be or gently ask her about it

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Makavelli25: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Draslo:
I feel your pain. When my sister was 17, I checked her WhatsApp cause she's always online till like 1am. The first message I saw was one boy asking for 'brezz selfie' with crying emojis. I just throway the phone make my sanity remain the same.
lol

This kids

Even I caught my 10 and 11 year old cousins doing touchy touchy

I just look told the female mom and begged her not to escalate it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Draslo(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Makavelli25:
lol

This kids

Even I caught my 10 and 11 year old cousins doing touchy touchy

I just look told the female mom and begged her not to escalate it.
Nigerians mostly don't give a shit about age rating in movies because movies rated 18 will be watched by the whole family including kids. Same goes for music videos. We need to protect these kids cause they only repeat what they've seen. Imagine a 5 year old singing "idi ore mi o fe to yi"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Omihanifa: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
cricifixo:
I'll advice u get everyone in d family involved, then give her d beating her life, then when she's done crying bring her close & talk sense into her.
Meanwhile i'll advice u find out who da fvck daniel is

Old method of training a child undecided

Dear OP the best way to handle this issue is to tell her to focus on her education and she shouldn't engage in any immorality that will ruin her future. Don't beat her or scold her

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Molahnelson(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
let's her be
is it not you people that celebrate people having sex in a national TV (BBN)

what do you think that kid will learn with this can of disintegrating society of our

3 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by CallMeAthena(f): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is bad.VERY BAD!Please ensure you reprimand her sternly.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
She needs a proper sensitizatn
Bcs if she continues untamed, guys go loot her like palliative

And las las she will be in pains

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by MickzyDonald: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
I'll advise you not to cane her, she's young so probably, canning will make her more wild...
Sit her down give her some freaking life experience, let her be free with you so you can gain more about the stuff's she's performing, talk sense into her(don't scold) she'll be calm after this and also tell her to be free to talk to you about her life,so if she can trust you,from there she'll mostly go for your advices always because you didn't let go of her

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by SILENTandSMART2: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
leave her she's doing great wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Denique(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Please inform your parents about it. It's not something you should handle alone.
Eight years is way too young.

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by NoToPile: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
angry angry angry
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Aww. Puppy love. Pretend you never saw it, put it back and let her give it to dashing Daniel.

We all did bf/gf in elementary school. I still remember Anne; my elementary school crush. I used to spend whole hours dreaming about how I was going to jump in and save her from the lion that was going to escape from the zoo and make straight for Anne (very logical even at that age. If I was a lion, I would have gone for Anne). I practised all my choke holds and back breakers that I was going to use on the lion, after which Anne would jump into my arms and pledge everlasting... I dont know what I was expecting after that. I wrote her so many letters about how I loved her and she didn't have to worry about lions, tigers, mad elephants or kidnappers, that I think she was responsible for 90% of my writing skills today. Who knows, maybe your sister will get A+ in her A/level English from such practise. It won't go beyond letter writing, I assure you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by jenny005: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just teach her the basis of life a girl needs to knw
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by AfroKnight: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ọmọ ọdún mẹ́jọ! 8 years old! shocked

Apostle must hear of this.

She needs serious tongue lashing.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Richy4(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
That actually melted my heart... I would have said that it's harmless... I wish u can see the Daniel and mentor the two together...

I will advise that you start by<<< monitoring what she watch on TV...<<< Making sure she understands that it was not real... She's just a kid

2 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by gasparpisciotta: 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
paul100:
I was checking my sister homework and i saw this in her bag.She is just 8years old.I have removed it from her bag before my mumsy see am.Abeg what should I do? She is too small for all this.She is just in primary 3.Advice pls.

Follow her to school the following day and treat Daniel like a kidnapper
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by potbelly(m): 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
She don dey prepare for valentine at age 8...

Better talk sense into her small head...

1 Like

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by paul100(m): 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Follow her to school the following day and treat Daniel like a kidnapper
I even know the boy.Na my friend cousin.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Liposure: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
She's about to go wild and somebody needs to bring her back to senses. Scold her
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by paul100(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Richy4:
That actually melted my heart... I would have said that it's harmless... I wish u can see the Daniel and mentor the two together...

I will advise that you start by<<< monitoring what she watch on TV...<<< Making sure she understands that it was not real... She's just a kid

Yes,she's just a kid but she is acting like one big girl.There is a day,I was talking to my brother about one guy and my sister said"that fresh boy" and i was like "shut up your mouth ,what do you know?" My mum want her to go to boarding school but I have made her change her mind.
Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by simple250: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
paul100:

Yes,she's just a kid but she is acting like one big girl.There is a day,I was talking to my brother about one guy and my sister said"that fresh boy" and i was like "shut up your mouth ,what do you know?" My mum want her to go to boarding school but I have made her change her mind.

It is finished

6 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by Richy4(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
paul100:

grin grin grin..
That was an innocent observation.. Kids lacks adult complications... That's why I like them alot...

Do not do anything that will make that kid inhibited...That's one of the attributes of African kids... because society wanted them to act in certain ways..

But when the same African Adults/ parent sees kids in another continent showcasing certain talent, they will be like oh!! so cute.. but the cute ones they have at home, they won't even allow them to be free ..

5 Likes

Re: I Just Saw This In My Baby Sister Bag by gasparpisciotta: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
paul100:

I even know the boy.Na my friend cousin.

The treat him like a rapist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic + Wedding Photos: Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence / / The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.