Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing (11805 Views)

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
when?
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by StephenUchec(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is arrant rubbish to me. while tag it community police when you are the one recruiting them to another mans community. Sir, creation of state police,or even allow communities to create their own securities for themselves is the way forward sir. so you think we will allow you bring in your northern brothers or maybe recruit fullani people to another mans community in the name of community police to come and continue with their devilish act?
Oga, i think you are not really getting it write. The God we serve will not all this to work in JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by joelbooks: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by adeskee(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Big fat lie
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by anonymous1759(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin

Hope the constabulary police i saw yesterday is not like that in the other states it's a pity Favouritism , ethinicity and corruption has eaten deep .

The constabulary female officer is over 55 years old i wonder how such woman will battle crime with her Age. Even if you want to favor your brother or sister let it be fair .
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by Priwillo: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
It's better salaries and welfare packages that matter or else they will go rogue
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by obama30: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

https://leadership.ng/police-recruit-18-360-for-community-policing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It doesn't matter, If the whole north have the highest number so far all of them will serve at communities at north. in community policing, no one can send a southerner to policing a community at north neither sending a northerner to policing a community in the south. what we need in the south if regional security men not community police that report to Abuja
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by seunayantokun(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
All na to stop state police and local government police or real community police. But there is nothing that will stop it, it's a matter of time
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by ayenale1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
When dem do recruitment...
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by mosesaigbe(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
grin
Hmm
Again !
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
And when did all these things happen? The recruitment, training, etc?
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by esty57(f): 12:32am On Jan 28, 2021
StephenUchec:
This is arrant rubbish to me. while tag it community police when you are the one recruiting them to another mans community. Sir, creation of state police,or even allow communities to create their own securities for themselves is the way forward sir. so you think we will allow you bring in your northern brothers or maybe recruit fullani people to another mans community in the name of community police to come and continue with their devilish act?
Oga, i think you are not really getting it write. The God we serve will not all this to work in JESUS NAME AMEN.
it is the members of the community residing in the community that are recruited all over the country. Go and do a little research to confirm this

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by esty57(f): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2021
anonymous1759:
grin

Hope the constabulary police i saw yesterday is not like that in the other states it's a pity Favouritism , ethinicity and corruption has eaten deep .

The constabulary female officer is over 55 years old i wonder how such woman will battle crime with her Age. Even if you want to favor your brother or sister let it be fair .
I think their main job is intelligence gathering and not the real police work, they are just to report any crime in their community to the police
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by esty57(f): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Drabeey:
when?
Securities from different agencies were picked for the community police. The government used securities that already have the knowledge for the job.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by esty57(f): 12:40am On Jan 28, 2021
Kelvinprinzyy:
And when did all these things happen? The recruitment, training, etc?
Securities from different agencies were picked for the community police. The government used securities that already have the knowledge for the job.
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by showafrica(m): 5:24am On Jan 28, 2021
CalabarPikin:
I hate this set of humans with passion...police

Congratulations to those recruited sha

All is see are jobless niggas who can't wait to mount roadblock to collect #100 from drivers, I just pity some cab drivers who hustle hard just to repair their car and settle police on daily bases sad angry

FTC finally

Congratulations to me too grin

With the way count dey, na suicide mission.
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by Stjims: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

https://leadership.ng/police-recruit-18-360-for-community-policing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

They keep recruiting community police officers with no salary structure. how will that be productive.
over 3 months with no salary they only live on bribe
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by StephenUchec(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Bros, you talk like you are not a Nigerian or you don't understand our country Nigeria and its politics.

esty57:
it is the members of the community residing in the community that are recruited all over the country. Go and do a little research to confirm this
Re: Police Recruit 18,360 For Community Policing by murphyrichy(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Stjims:

They keep recruiting community police officers with no salary structure. how will that be productive.
over 3 months with no salary they only live on bribe
Are you serious, Which arm of government is/are responsible for their salary.....is it not a volunteer job....because it was state from the onset.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Without Offer Letter / Ministry, Zinox To Build Database Of The Unemployed / Just Got A Globacom Customer Care Test Invite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.