Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room (1945 Views)

UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lecturer Beats UNIZIK Student For Not Wearing Ankara (Pix, Video) / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by sunnybobonwa: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2021
Giant termite mound occupies UNIZIK student’s room

A student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka was left shocked after finding a giant termite mound in his room upon resumption.

The student who shared a photo of the mound online said he met his room at a sorry state after spending 7 months at home without visiting the school, as a result of the Covid-19 lockdown and ASUU strike.

Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by stonemasonn: 4:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Find axe and demo it.
Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by Nwodosis(m): 4:10am On Jan 28, 2021
He has been dribbling his village people and they had to appear in anthill format to give him some physical job clearing it.

1 Like

Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by teamoneline: 4:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Project topic. Ngwa nu
Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by Zenithpeak(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2021
He never knew he has been sharing room with the gods of the land since.

1 Like

Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by Sijo01(f): 4:41am On Jan 28, 2021
cheesy cheesy this is funny and scary at the same time.
Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by Richy4(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2021
From the previous post, the picture was the same but the location has changed...How come it is now Uni Zik... the first time I saw this, they said it was at Auchi... now Unizik.... I sincerely hope it will not change to UI or ESUT.... speaking of consistency...

2 Likes

Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by mamaafrik(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2021
This is a bad omen
Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by francdec4(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2021
Thank you so much don't mind this op.

Richy4:
From the previous post, the picture was the same but the location has changed...How come it is now Uni Zik... the first time I saw this, they said it was at Auchi... now Unizik.... I sincerely hope it will not change to UI or ESUT.... speaking of consistency...

1 Like

Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by KosiGee(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2021
There’s nothing strange about this. It’s as a result of poor and substandard building practice.

This house was probably rushed and built in a very short period of time. The floor will have a very thin layer of cheap concrete covering the badly compacted red soil.

If the guy was still living there, he would be seeing ants creeping out from cracks all over the floor and from under his carpet.

1 Like

Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by ola31701: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2021
He has been dribbling his village people and they had to appear in anthill format to give him some physical job clearing it.
Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by samnaija: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2021
This is poor construction work, I mean the termites.... Haha�
Re: Agiant Termite Mound Occupies UNIZIK Student’s Room by CheedyJ(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2021
You’ve got yourself a nice shrine so no need going out to consult a native doctor

(1) (Reply)

I Need Application Documents To University Of Alberta, Canada / Federal Polytechnic Damaturu 2010/2011 Post Ume/admission Info / Breaking News!!!!!!!!! Fg To ASUU: Call Off Strike This Week Or Continue Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.