Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom (25037 Views)

Kidnapped Bauchi Traditional Ruler, Alhaji Garba Badamasi Found Dead / Gang Kidnapped Bauchi Varsity Student Over $3,800 Yahoo Loot Sharing Formula / EFCC Arraigns Businessman For N50m Bitcoin Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Seyzcham91(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
joinnow:
is the principle house worth 50mlm

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Okemmuo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chai
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by JooEeL(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Everybody go collect!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by sapientia(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Silvernorgold
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by lilvicky68(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by shadowmancer(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Watch and see how the hired liars who are working for the dullard on this forum will come and say this is a lie. But in any event I'm a firm believer in letting people suffer for the consequences of their stupid decisions. As long as herdsmen kidnapping and banditry keeps happening in the North, it is a welcome occurrence.
See everybody don know say na the same landless fulani parasites still be the same unknown gunmen who are also the same Boko Haramistans who are also the same bandits and kidnappers and herdsmen all belonging to the landless fulani parasites destabilizing our ancestral land as they have turned Hausalands to a wasteland of barbarism
wink2015:
All this happening about fulani herdsmen and their activities including kidnapping, armed robbery etc is pointing at one thing - RESTRUCTURING.

A situation where one is made a slave over his own ancestral land is unacceptable.

Fulani herdsmen and their supporter at the federal level must be called to order.

NIGERIA MUST BE RESTRUCTURED for meaning development to take place.

Alternatively referendum should be conducted across the regions for state to determine their choice of existence.
Koni dafu restructuring! Se wan bi soni meja ni!? We say we no dey follow do Nigeria again, you dey tok Restructuring, who restructuring go help, aboki dey use sharia constitution for north, dem dey use dubious anti-native kwonstitution for us for South, shey country never divide, Fulani dey in charge everything since 1960 dey call shots on how others go live. dat one na country ? If to say nigeria dey run true frederalism den every ethnic groups suppose dey involve when some aboki and bastard Yorubas dey cook that yeye 1999 constitution. Yorubas are 55Milllion in population, Jordan, Jamaica and Lebanon, Portugal and Croatia join together never plenty reach us and one ignorant fools go tok say we no fit dey on our own, he or she no go die better, na by force to live under this expired cage called Nijeriya', a British made bondage created to suppress and subjugate the native indigenes by ensuring power resides with the landless alien fulani parasitic mongrels and their internal bedbugs ? If northerners sabi government den make the Hausa among them hold their Arewa dey do government for their people, make fulani hold those parts of Hausalands wey dem don turn emirates to BokoHaramistan country dey govern their jihadist populations. Make Igbo hold their Biafria, make south south hold their side, middle belt hold their side, make everybody go dey bear him papa name dey manage him resources. No be by force to live under one nigeria, the naija for work 100% but alien parasites mongrels called fulanis and their bedbugs injected into our ancestral lands dey do us backstab, dey use manipulation and confusion dey make us dey fight and hate each other as can be clearly observed here on Nairaland wey one pighead helianus and his army of jihadist boku for Nairaland dey bear Yoruba and Igbo names dropping divisive, misleading and confusing comments just to dey cause hatred and bitterness in order to achieve divide and conquer, but these 72-virgin pigheaded paid agents monkeys dont get it that everyone has caught up to their schemes.

Odudua nation arise
Biafra/Igboland arise
Beninland arise
Ogoniland arise
Ijawland arise
EfikIbibioland arise.

Nigeria is not our identity.

The British who imposed that false and slavish identity on us has left union of European despite been the same European people ooo, country like Belarus and Armenia no reach una population and dem do fine, many of una pipu dey travel go there go hustle, if naija better shey dem go go there cold country ? #ENDnigeriaNOW to save lives, the solution is not restricting or regional, the only solution to all this madness is to De-amalgamate the expired contraption called nigeria. A landless fulani parasite can not dictate to you on how to live on your ancestral land. Wake up. Ask the fulani mongrel to first show us his ancestral land before he speak anything, they don't have, they are scattered all over West africa causing mayhem and confusion, giving africa a bad name, they are the ones making us backward, not the Europeans and Americans. Talk plenty, wake up my people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Charmingrascal(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is really sad.

God punish Booohari
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Queenlovely(f): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
VPN
Vivian
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by extol1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Kidnapping is now getting profitable everyday,
I hope you are not thinking what I'm thinking
i am thinking about it

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Seyzcham91(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
number one citizen don turn deaf ear already as you can see "all efforts to reach the governor has proved abortive as baba no pick calls and no reply text message"
Briller:
If ever you have experienced this or have someone who has been through hell in the hands of these useless blood hungered animals that live in the bush and graze like cows yet coming to demand millions, the you won't understand what the victim is passing through.

He has called on his family, employers and No 1 citizen of the state to rescue him. I hope they don't pretend and turn a deaf ear to his plea but listen and help him out.

Unfortunately, no day passes without news of such incidents.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Gokoyer0(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
These imbeciles fulani once kidnapped my friend last year and we all knew what we went through. Just pray you don't experience this kidnapping stuff among your family and friends.
The lifeless president has made security situation worse in Nigeria.
Honestly, 2023 is still very far.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
The government should criminalise payment of ransom. Let us level the playing field. Difficult in the initial stage, but kidnapping will stop eventually.

And yes, I'll still accept that if I was kidnapped myself.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Emperor5(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
This northern have turn to something else.
The hisba police they form is chasing after the alcohol seller while bandit and Boko boys is killing there people everyday.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by incogni2o: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Draslo:
It's almost like the country is getting worse daily

See this Bro,

Almost like what?

Are you in the country at ol

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Hoelujohn: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Na panti you dey dance skelewu go be dat
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by fa4oteejay: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
God have mercy on this principal very pathetic

insecurity in our land GOD take control.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
The 25-year old son of the auditor general, Zulkifiru, escaped from captivity on Monday, leaving the principal with the kidnappers.

Na so. They paid the ransom for the young chap, the old man can die.

Finally, all man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by incogni2o: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
The government should criminalise payment of ransom. Let us level the playing field. Difficult in the initial stage, but kidnapping will stop eventually.

And yes, I'll still accept that if I was kidnapped myself.

If you were Kindnapped and Killed?

Just pray you are not in the situation.

Cos these you are spewing is just ..... (i won't say it, but you guess what I mean)

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
To those bastard Yorubas ( fulani slaves) sabotaging or trying to sabotage Sunday Igbohos fight against these killer herdsmen,I hope you are seeing this news....the earlier the better we flush the killer herdsmen out of South before we begin suffer this kind thing
Yoruba ronu o

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Elzakzaky: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
If dem arrest you now, you will say Buhari is wicked. Foolish somebody

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by valenu(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
if u finally make up ur mind. Don come to do it in the south east oo, ESN owns the bush oo

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
incogni2o:

If you were Kindnapped and Killed?

Just pray you are not in the situation.

Cos these you are spewing is just ..... (i won't say it, but you guess what I mean)

Everybody dies one day. I would not want my family to suffer financially in a bid to save me. After all, there's no assurance that I would be released even if they did come up with the ransom. So my family ends up losing the breadwinner, and have to start from a negative financial position at the same time. Double loss. My life is not as important as my family's future.

I know I might reconsider this position if I was in the actual position of being tortured and about to be killed, but I will still expect my family to stand firm. No ransom. Life goes on. My wife will remarry and my kids will use what I left behind to finish their education and run the business. That is best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by toluwalekey(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yet, Lai mohammed and lauretta onochie and PMB will say the country is safe. I hope they are seeing this now. I don't know how his wife will get that huge amount of money now. This is also part of the results of unemployment in the country.
This is sad!
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by IMASTEX: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
We are already
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Johnseli(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
So sad!
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by ascek(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Sorry I am thinking right.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by humilitypays(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
superior1:
Under Buhari, kidnapping became a recognized and institutional means of income for men of the underworld
Fulani herdsmen cool

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by wink2015(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Northerners were not into kidnapping activities some years back.

But these days they have develop special interest towards it and their taste for kidnapping have increased beyond our wildest imagination.

Fulani herdsmen no longer look after cattles.

They have become professional kidnappers while they do Pastoral work on part time.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by favor914: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Watch and see how the hired liars who are working for the dullard on this forum will come and say this is a lie. But in any event I'm a firm believer in letting people suffer for the consequences of their stupid decisions. As long as herdsmen kidnapping and banditry keeps happening in the North, it is a welcome occurrence.
Kidnapping thrives in Nigeria because of ignorant people like you? What does the President have to do with kidnapping?, kidnapping is solved by information to law enforcement not by magic, when Hypocrite wicked individuals like you see evil happening & keep quiet so as to purport to blame someone else is the problem, from your words you don’t even love yourself, let alone your neighbor, people that kidnap are they ghost, do they not dwell amongst whatever host community they find themselves? Will they not go & buy cigarettes & matches from the small village store?

Our wickedness in Nigeria to fellow Nigerians hidden under the cloak of religion is what is destroying us.
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by Weneda(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
O boy this kidnapping is no the rise now. The government should do something to tackle this menace
Re: Kidnapped Bauchi Principal Begs Family To Sell His Properties For N50m Ransom by TruthHurts1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin grin Look at this poor low life suffering from "sifia pains" Who is behind the kidnaps, rapes and murders? Is it not your fellow low lifes from aboki land? Please continue to suffer your poverty, wretchedness, insecurity and hunger while we in the South enjoy ourselves at your expense. After all some animals are bred for the purpose of entertaining human beings. grin

Ahmad62:

You are a big fool. A higher class idiot... I pray one of your family member is kidnapped... You'll feel the pain you're wishing for the northern people

Seriously... What do you do with your brains?? Donkey!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boy, 16, Arraigned For Allegedly Defiling 2-year-old Girl / Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests Man For Currency Racketeering In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.