Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,600 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week (746 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Pours Hot Water On Her House Help, Locks Him Up For 3 Days / Indian Man Cuts Off His Wife's Head & Carries It To Police Station For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by Skyonebaba: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Good day all
A friend of mine has been in police custody since 19th of this month (that's 8 days now ) and he has not been charged to court .
It happened that he had an issue with his master and the master got police to arrest the young man alleging that he stole his money .
They have kept him there trying to collect all his properties without court order .
Pls what can we do about this ? He lack the funds to afford a lawyer but his master is using three different lawyers against him.
The young man of 23yrs is still at sabon gari police station katsina, katsina state.
pls assist if u can
Re: Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by ojun50(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
3lawyers
23 years old boy
So the boy acquire property while serving the master......

Locate the boys family first because I can give advice
Re: Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by Xerxesp: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Evil
Re: Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by Skyonebaba: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
ojun50:
3lawyers
23 years old boy

His family base in Lagos and not in katsina state where the boy is serving
And they are not financially strong
Re: Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by TruthHurts1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
I think OP probably means personal belongings....

I would advise OP to get in touch with human rights activists, especially those who take up cases of violence against domestic workers.

ojun50:
3lawyers
23 years old boy

Re: Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by Skyonebaba: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
TruthHurts1:
I think OP probably means personal belongings....

I would advise OP to get in touch with human rights activists, especially those who take up cases of violence against domestic workers.

we don't know anyone here
Re: Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by ojun50(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Skyonebaba:

His family base in Lagos and not in katsina state where the boy is serving
And they are not financially strong
The family still need to know if not he will spend more days there
Re: Master Locks His Servant Up In Police Station For Over A Week by Skyonebaba: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
ojun50:

The family still need to know if not he will spend more days there

We told them but they are confused and helpless

(1) (Reply)

Teen Losses Virginity To Mother's Corpse / BOILING A LIVE FROG! Is This What The Terrorists Are Doing To Nigerians? / OAUSTECH: UGM Rape Ondo Female Students, Rob Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.