Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ (45163 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
4ckyou:

E tire me oh my brother, na dangote be the mumu wey continue to they give her attention
She obviously want to defame his character, I think Alhaji just have a soft spot for her assuming he had sued her for $50million she won't be running her social media like a spoilt pendulum clock. I wonder why this made it to the front page twice.... I hope it is a smoke screen sha.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by vikstandon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
If she is below 18years, Dangote you don enter long thing... But if she is above 18years. Make she go sit down one place.

Make she practice this her entitlement somewhere...so long is not rape, is mutual.

If na agreement signed before sex... Dangote abeg, pay her for her product...we no dey use your products for free.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dating a smart whorre , a bad idea.

Hope he doesn't end up like jack maa.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by ALISMILE(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
Did Dangote force this olosho into the relationship?
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by KosiGee(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Logon360:

No. I expected him to get himself a wife

Marriage isn’t for everyone. Dangote might be one of those people but he seem to orientated towards monogamy having been in a relationship with this woman for 10 years.

A lot of rich people like him have an army of women.

I think this woman knew their relationship would end as they weren’t married so anything could happen at any time...so she wanted to cash out and be on her way but....she underestimated Dangote’s attachment to his coins.

6 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by mclorenzo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is going to end really really messy
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Damseldammie(f): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dangote saga

This is what happen when the so call rich men are keeping girlfriends,
Abeg pay the chick & let her flee

Shikena
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by ALISMILE(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
Muna4real:
But why is dangote falling his hand like this?
How is he falling his hands?
Would really like to know

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by COURVOISier(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Gideojim(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hotbutt:
Who is the girl

All she wants is just cheap popularity

Using the Poor[color=#000099][/color] man to shine

Sister Dangote poor?, I beg help ur boy here

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
lol. see idiots asking him to $5m to who and for what?

na so the money dey fall from tree. the people whk matter in his business dont give a crap as long as he makes them money. she was not raped and is the bitch here.

guys have plenty sense. these hoea and just that, hoes.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Lovelyn451(f): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
big insult from the richest African, ask for 3/4 of that his useless wealth
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
When Adam realized he was naked he hid in the Garden from God when God was calling him and he blamed the woman for giving him forbidden fruit to eat.
When Dangote realized his buttocks was naked to the world he hid under the blanket with the name John Doe when the court called him to express himself to the world. Dangote blamed the woman for not keeping the affair secret.
Both Dangote and Adam share one thing in common.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Blackdisciple(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Judolisco:
Dangote dey chop life lowkey... Hisbah police hwf na

He doesn't stay in Kano
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dangote stingy
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by peteradamu: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
I Called this psychological Distraction

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Blackdisciple(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rubbish....

And our cement just went up maybe it's because of this gold digger oo

4 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by maco1: 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
If Dangote put 5 Naira for cement for one day the matter don fini , he know how he dey do am now hummm...

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Germi9: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Muna4real:
But why is dangote falling his hand like this?
wetin? no be human being? abeg! abeg!! abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by josite: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
I have not heard from.damgote.but dangote did some steps wrong.

Why will u begin to offer a kobo to a lover to sign a non disclosure agreement.by so doing his advisers wrongly led the whole affairs from a domestic one to a commercial one and the smart girl.luckily chanced on same.

And looking at the other side of allowing her to be incensed,i.e preservation of his privacy.he ought to have ate the humble pie and cajoled the girl to accept a handsome sum ,50k for each of the 10 years spent with him will really be too much for the girl to say no to.
Compelling the girl,provoking her to bring a lawyer means dangote will be paying more than 5million dollars Cash.

Why will a billionaire not demand u don't come into my presence with phones and why will a billionaire not do personality assessment on a lady and why will a billionaire that won't make the lover rich hang on to her for almost a decade.

Truly she deserves to be helped to maintain a lavish lifestyle of the past 10 years.

Dangote should not allow it to get messier.tell.him to call.me now.he needs tactical wisdom.lol

2 Likes

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Martinez39s(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Samsung takes phone technology to the next level, iPhone takes phone prices, and... this girl takes entitlement to the next level.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Tomilola360: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Judolisco:
Dangote dey chop life lowkey... Hisbah police hwf na

Na the poor northerners hisbah dey find upandan na

grin

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Martinez39s(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
Lovelyn451:
big insult from the richest African, ask for 3/4 of that his USELESS WEALTH

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
How did Dangote get entangled with this trash hoe?

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Bbbwings: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
RichDad1:
Attention seeking beech.
Anyways it’s Aliko’s love-vendor that I blamed.
They never did their outsourcing job properly.
So getting olosho is outsourced now grin grin grin
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by pickatyouu: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
That bitch is a gold digger.

I go sue am for every penny she get make she start her gold digging practice from scratch again.
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by pocohantas(f): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Prostitution is a very lucrative business.

Imagine if a company were to offer me $2500 per month and I turn them down.

You are not okay! cheesy

But why Dangote go follow this kind girl, she is beautiful but she has nothing to lose mahn. Relationship pass love and attraction o.

Whatever her case is, it is criminal to expose your ex-lovers semi-nude pictures.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by joelliving: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
prince3009:
Dangote bleeped up big time!

There is this big boy here in Abuja that we use to love-vendor girls for. Once you enter, you drop your phone switched off totally with a chamberlain and after your "knacking contract" is due, you are paid cash and you collect your phone back on your way out!

The guy does not want them taking selfies of his mansion where it would be exposed to his wife or in-laws which will in turn cause drama.

As for all those people who post nonsense about premarital-sex delaying progress on social media, have you seen the world's richest man has been kpanshing this hoe for 10 years and in that 10 years, he continuously was being awarded the "Richest Black African in the World"?

Bro it's not every one that is lucky to meet and bang a lady free from "Sexually transmitted Retrogression and backwardness"
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Patrick719(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Non-Disclosure Agreement.

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by eeetuk(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
"Dangote’s suit will be dismissed"----Autumn Spikes.

I agree with MS Spikes claim above. In American court, women statement against men is often believed. Besides, MS Spikes has a photo of the accused butt naked with her

If you are a black man in America, how do you over come that kind of damaging evidence?

I don't know the answer to this question, but you be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
So Baba too dey chop and clean mouth? Sharia must hear this
Re: Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ by Asianjollof007: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wahaleaux la fe bicycle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Banks Earn N22bn On Account Maintenance Charges (Names) / Nigerian Billionaires Lose Billions Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.