Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Going Through the Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband to America - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Going Through the Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband to America (1582 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Through the Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband to America by pmdaboh(f): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2007
The Immigration Process (Part I)

I am an African American woman, and I am married to a Nigerian man.  I wrote two articles entitled Nigeria is Beautiful to Me and Rejected for Loving a Nigerian Man.  These articles are posted on nigeriansinamerica.com and nigerianmuse.com.  After writing those articles, I was, and continually am, being contacted by women who  are in the process of marrying Nigerian men and want information about how to go about traveling to Lagos, preparing for the wedding, and the Immigration Process.  In an effort to address the many inquiries, I wrote The Immigration Process (Part I), and I would like to post it here if anyone is interested in reading it.

Re: Going Through the Immigration Process To Bring Your Nigerian Husband to America by Rlst84sale(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2008
Where are your marriage pictures?, we would like to see them. Lest I forget, thanks for the info it is going to be evry useful to somebody out there. God bless your marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Please Be The Judge Of This Family Issue / My Postnor 2 Disappointment Turns A Blessing / IT'S A BOY! 'thrilled' Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Child at 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.