Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act (6024 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / Mr. Jimiade - Abuja Doctor At Day, Armed Robber At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by viceddy95(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Woman kept robber at petrol station for police to arrive by 'performing sex act on him'
Mirror 28/01/2021 07:56

A woman reportedly performed a sex act on a robber at a petrol station, distracting him just long enough for the police to arrive and arrest him.

The would-be thief was said to have burst in to the station in Slovakia's capital city of Bratislava on Tuesday night before he demanded money from staff.

He was then reported to have attacked one petrol station worker, hitting him in the face, before the 24-year-old thief went to rob money from the till.

After opening the register the robber was said to have stolen cash from within, assaulting an employer a number of times.

After giving the robber the money, Noviny.sk reports, the employee went to the back office, where another member of staff was, before going out the back door and calling the police.

The thief entered the petrol station late at night and forced the sales assistant to open the till then took cash from it
It was while he was there and attempting to get money from a safe that "under mysterious circumstances" an unknown woman arrived inside the station.

Reportedly, the woman, said to be a 36-year-old Czech woman, then reportedly performed a sex act on the suspect until the police eventually turned up and detained him for the robbery.

In a statement local police were reported to have said that the individual was found inside the petrol station where he "put up active resistance" before he was taken to the police department after a short struggle.

It was said that officers had first found the pair inside the office "half naked and lying in the floor".

The would-be robber was said to have not made off with any of the money taken during the station break-in, mainly as a result of the woman's intervention.

Noviny.sk reports.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Share

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by LoudLord(m): 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Millimann: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's difficult reaching a conclusion whether the woman is a hero or an ordinary olosho.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by achivs(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
See strategy, the woman sha..
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
viceddy95:
Woman kept robber at petrol station for police to arrive by 'performing sex act on him'

A woman reportedly performed a sex act on a robber at a petrol station, distracting him just long enough for the police to arrive and arrest him.

The would-be thief was said to have burst in to the station in Slovakia's capital city of Bratislava on Tuesday night before he demanded money from staff.

He was then reported to have attacked one petrol station worker, hitting him in the face, before the 24-year-old thief went to rob money from the till.

After opening the register the robber was said to have stolen cash from within, assaulting an employer a number of times.

After giving the robber the money, Noviny.sk reports, the employee went to the back office, where another member of staff was, before going out the back door and calling the police.

The thief entered the petrol station late at night and forced the sales assistant to open the till then took cash from it
It was while he was there and attempting to get money from a safe that "under mysterious circumstances" an unknown woman arrived inside the station.

Reportedly, the woman, said to be a 36-year-old Czech woman, then reportedly performed a sex act on the suspect until the police eventually turned up and detained him for the robbery.

In a statement local police were reported to have said that the individual was found inside the petrol station where he "put up active resistance" before he was taken to the police department after a short struggle.

It was said that officers had first found the pair inside the office "half naked and lying in the floor".

The would-be robber was said to have not made off with any of the money taken during the station break-in, mainly as a result of the woman's intervention.

Noviny.sk reports.

That will teach him to never mix business with pleasure.

Millimann:
It's difficult reaching a conclusion whether the woman is a hero or an ordinary olosho.

Or both? The two traits are not mutually exclusive.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by BRATISLAVA: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
The sort of topic that thrills men.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Ever8090: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
I no too understand English..when they said she performed sex act on him, e mean say them Bleep?..
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by piyoo91: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ever8090:
I no too understand English..when they said she performed sex act on him, e mean say them Bleep?..
na BJ she dey giv vam b4 police come show

1 Like

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Randy100: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
A fool will always mix business with pleasure.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Apprentice robber.
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by cassidy1996(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
toto don trap this one
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by stan83: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
[quote that the power of vergina author=viceddy95 post=98524139]Woman kept robber at petrol station for police to arrive by 'performing sex act on him'

Noviny.sk reports.

Lalasticlala, mynd. [/quote]
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Nicepoker(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
Part time thief.
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Kharol1234: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Were the woman video I wan check something
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
The power of

Anti Kpekus Squad

1 Like

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by CheedyJ(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Business over pleasure any day .. mumu thief
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by IamRichards: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
This must be a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Manaroms: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2021
viceddy95:

Noviny.sk reports.

Lalasticlala, mynd.
Fear Women
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by tobechi74: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2021
Millimann:
Let me help you, can you remember the prostitute in the Bible that help God's children. She was celebrate d.
Yes, some girls who use sex to convert s soul is praised. It is called holy sex��
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Mayng01(m): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2021
I don’t even know what to say. Is she a hero or a promiscuity
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2021
I know it can't be Nigeria
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Millimann: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2021
tobechi74:

Let me help you, can you remember the prostitute in the Bible that help God's children. She was celebrate d.
Yes, some girls who use sex to convert s soul is praised. It is called holy sex��

Lol.

In the case of the woman in the bible, she was a certified harlot before she committed the good act of helping God's children. But in this case, we don't know if she was a certified harlot that was just doing her job not knowing that her client was a robber.

RisenPhoenix1:

Or both? The two traits are not mutually exclusive.

Of course, they are not mutually exclusive. We can reasonably conclude that she is both.
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by LadySarah: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
Mayng01:
I don’t even know what to say. Is she a hero or a promiscuity

The owner of the business and the police sees her as a hero and that's what matters.

The fool must be lying spent on the floor from free unsolicited bj. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Chingykay77(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2021
the weyrey go loose guard cuz of toto
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by EmmyDJourno: 12:44pm On May 27, 2021
This one weak me for one week oo
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by WhoDeyHause: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by Aganju849: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2021
Why didn't she cut off his dìck
Re: Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act by karlnomarx: 1:12am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank..

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Retaliates And Kill 15 Muslims In Anambra / I'm Not Chidinma Ojukwu - Beverly Tlhako, South African Celebrity / Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.