Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? (5003 Views)

Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan / FG/CAC Free Registration Vs Aggregators Charade / I Need A CAC Accredited Agent, I Want To Register My Business Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

Now that the federal government's survival fund for 2021 registration is on, I would like to make use of this second opportunity and be involved although CAC business details is the only hindrance right now, please quote me if you have a registered business, I can do the registration using your business details and after registration this becomes a win win for everyone as we both (and about 8 to 9 other staffs) gets payed monthly for 3 months.

Kindly note that if you were a beneficiary in the 2020 set, you are not eligible to participate again.

Modified: I am still open to this people, doremi123 is yet to give a positive reply. Thank you all
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by doremi123(f): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2021
I have 2 registered businesses.
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Pious101: 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
doremi123:
have u registered for survival fund?
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pious101:

Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pious101:

Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by ckmayoca: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2021
daddycee91:
Hello everyone,

Now that the federal government's survival fund for 2021 registration is on, I would like to make use of this second opportunity and be involved although CAC business details is the only hindrance right now, please quote me if you have a registered business, I can do the registration using your business details and after registration this becomes a win win for everyone as we both (and about 8 to 9 other staffs) gets payed monthly for 3 months.

Kindly note that if you were a beneficiary in the 2020 set, you are not eligible to participate again.

How will you do the proof of payment to the employee? Won’t statement of account be needed as a proof?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
ckmayoca:

How will you do the proof of payment to the employee? Won’t statement of account be needed as a proof?

We can attach that payment was made by cash to employee
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
doremi123:

Okay, let's do this please, here's my WhatsApp 08187209222
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by doremi123(f): 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
Pious101:

No
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by ckmayoca: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
daddycee91:

We can attach that payment was made by cash to employee

Will they accept that? They expect a bank treats fee or a deposit.
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
ckmayoca:

Will they accept that? They expect a bank treats fee or a deposit.

I saw a thread here sometime ago that such proof of payment method was accepted
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by ckmayoca: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
daddycee91:

I saw a thread here sometime ago that such proof of payment method was accepted

Anyways there is a column to fill and that requires bvn and proof of last payment...with the bvn, they can run the account to see if payment was trust made. I pray they accept your pay by hand idea.

Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
ckmayoca:

Anyways there is a column to fill and that requires bvn and proof of last payment...with the bvn, they can run the account to see if payment was trust made. I pray they accept your pay by hand idea.

I pray so too, I plan on calling them via phone call if need be, it's good to give this a try
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by LikeAking: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
daddycee91:
Hello everyone,

Modified: I am still open to this people, doremi123 is yet to give a positive reply. Thank you all

Help me complete my CAC reg.

They have been send me this query

BUSINESS NAME
BUSINESS NAME
Queried Reason: PLEASE REPHRASE THE OBJECTS AND FILL IN THE BLANK SPACE

I am unable to add or delete any thing.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Nkemella: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Please I have CAC , And I want to register for the survival fund. But I don't have staff how do I go about it.
Someone should help me please.
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Nkemella: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
daddycee91:
Hello everyone,

I have CAC but no staff, how do I go about it.
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Nkemella:

Kindly send me a WhatsApp msg let's see how we can go about it. 08187209222
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Kiingdomjw kindly send me a WhatsApp msg on 08187209222, I can't read pms on here. Thanks
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Haywhyluv: 4:55am On Jan 29, 2021
Nkemella:

Can I be one of your staff, I will give u ur percentage...
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by ekene101: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Nkemella:

I want to be ur staff to,I will give you 10k monthly..
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Smart23: 7:46am On Jan 29, 2021
I can help you with the registration, if you have the C.A.C.
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Golden057(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2021
ekene101:
I want to be ur staff to,I will give you 10 percent monthly..

I will be a staff also, you decide how you want it
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Golden057(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Nkemella:
Please I have CAC , And I want to register for the survival fund. But I don't have staff how do I go about it.
Someone should help me please.

We can stand for you as your staff we will give you the necessary details.
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by uchman(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Smart23:
I can help you with the registration, if you have the C.A.C.

I have CAC, a limited liability...
How much is involved?
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Pious101: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2021
uchman:

I have CAC, a limited liability...
How much is involved?
30-50k for business owner and 30k for ten employees each
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by ihemyoro(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2021
I have also 2 registered businesses. One is a limited liability coy. Let's do it together. Reach me on jasupocserv@gmail.com
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2021
ihemyoro:
I have also 2 registered businesses. One is a limited liability coy. Let's do it together. Reach me on jasupocserv@gmail.com

Sent you a mail please
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by uchman(m): 9:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Pious101:

30-50k for business owner and 30k for ten employees each

How will the pay back look like because I know that there must be pay back?
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by daddycee91(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2021
uchman:

Note that it is not a loan and you are not to pay back, the essence of the survival fund by the federal government is to ease off the hardship brought about covid19, if you have a CAC registered business then we can do this registration. 08187209222
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Pious101: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2021
uchman:

it's free...not a loan. I and those I registered as my employee have enjoyed d same benefit
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Thurmieee: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2021
how bout the proof of payment. I registered but when I got to that level. I became stuck
Re: Please Who Has A CAC Registered Business? by Ekehwinz: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Pious101:
it's free...not a loan. I and those I registered as my employee have enjoyed d same benefit

How did you fill in for the employee Payment? is there a column for cash payment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IFS Group, Gbagada. / Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018/2019 Starting Date | Check-out Here / Recruitment At Propetrol Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.